Cannabis Use Greatest Among Lower-Income and Less Educated

On 4/26/2024 at 5:01 PM, Hotpepper53 said:

It’s fascinating that with all the violence, death and family break ups that alcohol and alcoholism cause, they are trying to scare everyone with the evil cannabis…

1. cannabis use does not incite violence…it usually has a calming effect

2. cannabis use does not cause addiction… unless that individual has addictive behaviors… in which case everything can become addictive to them…hinting at psychological problems…

3. Legal Cannabis use should be restricted to adult use just like alcohol…

I am over 70 years of age, I have yet to heard of a medically verified death cause only by consumption of cannabis…can not say that about alcohol.

In the States, after the states legalize cannabis, alcohol sales and deaths from alcohol are down…sorta like what’s happening here in Thailand…the big alcohol distilleries/ beverage companies are losing money because of cannabis…so now the BigMoney is pushing back….

The amount of death and destruction sanctioned by BigMoney/Alcohol is easily discoverable for any country you can name…

The governmental studies done in the States like the NIH and the like, are bias… I mean who wants to believe any thing the Government puts out, NIH, Biden, and Congress…

A lot of us are going to be very surprised at the release of information within the next 6 months… 

The bizarre thing about cannabis prohibition in the US is the fact that it was immediately  deemed to be of absolutely no medical value whatsoever, despite the lack of any research regarding that.  In fact if I recall correctly I read that even such research was effectively banned at the time.  Hardly a normal approach to medical research, to my mind those responsible for such legislation are guilty of a crime against humanity and should be vilified, posthumously, where appropriate and an apology to the rest of the world who were forced to adopt US policy would be well in order.

Again, out of interest , what are you suggesting will be released within 6 months that we don't already know ?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

???? You're not capable to explain what you mean? That's pathetic. Poor boy🙏

Its quite amazing you dont know what ignorant means. It means unknowing, or lacking knowledge or awareness in general. Perfect for you..

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, marin said:

Its quite amazing you dont know what ignorant means. It means unknowing, or lacking knowledge or awareness in general. Perfect for you..

That's not any answer to my question from the beginning.

As I stated you're not able to answer. You're sharing this fate with many of those members here.🙏

• Confused 1

On 4/25/2024 at 5:02 PM, newbee2022 said:
On 4/25/2024 at 4:45 PM, Thingamabob said:

Ridiculous, ignorant comment.

...and what do I ignore? Tell me!

Once more you show your ignorance....

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/24/2024 at 11:52 PM, Jingthing said:

Could it be that weed helps people divorce themselves from materialistic culture? Keep up with the Joneses. Why? Also poverty you can't beat the tax advantages.

Indeed. Quite why a study is needed to understand the fact that escapisms are used the most by the people with the <deleted>test lives, and the least prospect of any kind of future, is beyond me...

On 4/25/2024 at 1:37 PM, newbee2022 said:

If you don't have much in your brain, you don't need to care about to blast off what is left.

In short: only the stupid consume cannabis for fun.👎

Are you writing the English language?  This guy can't even string 2 sentences together 😂

Someone with your intelligence should not use cannabis ever! More intelligent people are permitted

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

If you don't have much in your brain, you don't need to care about to blast off what is left.

Edited by sumaterani

stupid and poor people deserve to be happy too, ain't they?

I have no problem as long as it makes them happy, they're still harmless when they're high, and most probably kinder too.

I've met a lot of the richest dudes and so called the smartest, they aren't the nicest people to be around with.

I guess the prison now made a lot more of non cannabis smokers.

Anyway, Elon Musk and Michael Phelps smoke weed sometimes; those statistics failed to make me feel insecure about my finance and intelligent haha

There are 3 types of lies: lies, obvious lies and statistics.

• Thumbs Up 1