British woman allegedly assaulted by Bangkok condo guard

webfact

If you hit someone (twice) you have to expect to be hit back at least once.

At the end of the video the women saying she would be happy to see him in jail, how about she goes to jail for starting the fight and assaulting the guy.

The guy showed restraint after the first assault. At that point he should have opted to no longer deal with her although he is not to blame for any of this 'drama'.

Edited by NightSky
  • Agree 1

Very brave security man that stand up for his dignity and morality.

It's so good to see citizen justice done so well. She deserves it and more.

Why some people think that others with a low pay job or without education are inferior and should be humiliated being  treated like a dog?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Just curious... How old are you ?...

Because at some point... escalation is far more harmful than the insult to your pride for getting a slap across the face... 

Additionally, if you are young and 'hard as nails' then there is the issue of 'one punch deaths'....  (i.e. where you punch someone back and they die or suffer serious brain damage)...

I know its a lot of whatiffery... and some issues are avoidable.... 

In this case the guard could have avoided further conflict by not following the lady back outside....  although, if she was behaving strangely, he was doing his job.... 

Could the guard have de-escalated ?...  I'm not saying the woman is not at fault for slapping him... but could the situation have been handled differently by the guard to the degree that she didn't get angry in the first place ?....

... Was the guard rude to the woman which triggered her to slap him in the first place ? (again, not suggesting she had any right to behave the way she did - just curious about the trigger points).

100% the woman had it coming - but could the whole situation have been avoided if the security guard dealt with her politely ? of course, we don't know he was impolite, but something triggered that response... or is she just a complete fruitcake ?

Why would anyone say "insult to your pride" ? 

Nothing to do with pride but respect and self dignity, if you are not worth that, then it is pride. 

And why would you deal politely with a dog or beast? you talk like my mother. such a p.

Edited by brfsa2

11 hours ago, webfact said:

The woman claims her confrontation with a security guard resulted in significant mental health issues. However, CCTV footage suggests she initiated the physical exchange. 

Looks like her mental health issues weren't the result, but the cause of the confrontation. 

• Like 1

This is the problem with many fellow women. When they hit men, it's empowering, if a man did the same back...the victim card is raised! She was already mad because she can't find her husband, found the security guard to berate then all hell break loose. I think most of you are aware of that feeling of being woken up abruptly by someone, you just want to punch the one who did it in your mind. NO, what the guard did was totally wrong but so was the woman who slapped him. She can't play the victim when she also hurt him.

She should have kept her hands to herself, you're only allowed to do that if you're on a femdom situation or relationship.🤣😁🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1

So this whacked out broad smacks the guard twice instigating the fight and now wants to file charges after he hit her back . It now also sounds like she is looking for a law suit . This isn't the UK or USA where you can sue for BS and get money like a blood sucking leech ! I guess you can say the guard should not have hit her back but she hit him twice she deserved at least a good smack in face ! So many low life and whacked out Farangs in the LOS

• Thumbs Up 1

So this whacked out broad smacks the guard twice instigating the fight and now wants to file charges after he hit her back . It now also sounds like she is looking for a law suit . This isn't the UK or USA where you can sue for BS and get money like a blood sucking leech ! I guess you can say the guard should not have hit her back but she hit him twice she deserved at least a good smack in face ! So many low life and whacked out Farangs in the LOS

8 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Apparently not - but I very much doubt he'd hit a child or a girl back... 

In this case, he'd have fair argument to justify slapping the woman back...     she crossed a line...

Self entitlement person treating a person of lower social status. Thais can be unpredictable in their reactions. They react first before thinking. There are a few cases of the workers killing their bosses during disputes too.

Respect and appreciate those working to make your life easier. My mooban has 26 security personnel total and every one earns my respect and annual gift of appreciation. Do not treat others lower in status with contempt. everybody has a role to play in life. Karma can be a bitch.

11 hours ago, prakhonchai nick said:

Mozilla Firefox is going from bad to worse.   Chrome shows the video.

im using FF..video works fine for me....if it was bad to begin with why use it......as ive never had issues with FF....i dumped bloated heavy chrome....

19 hours ago, webfact said:

The woman claims her confrontation with a security guard resulted in significant mental health issues.

Like: before that she had significant mental health issues. And after that she had significant mental health issues. Blame the guard. 

17 hours ago, khunpin said:

This rude female should be expelled from Thailand! 

Obviously a typical Brit. 

Hit first, can't stand the consequences - and then cry for money. 

OUT with her!!! 

What exactly is a typical Brit?

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Excogitator said:

Judging (from my armchair;) by the cctv footage, she initiated the violence. As a security guard he should have kept his cool (not easy in the heat of the moment), and reported her to the police. 

I do not advocate violence at any time especially from a man to a woman... however it was refreshing to see her get her due reward for being the ash that she is... revoke her visa for assaulting him and deport her.

Always good to remind ourselves that life is cheap in Thailand, especially for those earning the minimum wages, if they snapped and maims or murders you for slighting them, prison or whatever consequence there is not a deterrent to them

CCTV footage suggests she initiated the physical exchange. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

It the camera covers the story from the very beginning:

She drew the First Blood, not the security guard.

Reminds me of the quote by the traumatized war veteran from early 1980s.

0:43

Edited by borderhopper2005

On 4/26/2024 at 8:19 AM, webfact said:

image.jpeg

A British woman and her Thai spouse are seeking justice following an allegation of assault in their Bangkok condominium. The woman claims her confrontation with a security guard resulted in significant mental health issues. However, CCTV footage suggests she initiated the physical exchange. 

Boon-ek Wongsuriyawattana, the Thai husband, and his British wife, Ayesa, recently sought help from the Foundation Campaigning to Reclaim Social Justice (CRSJ). The couple alleges the 27-year-old security guard, Mohammad Ayan, physically assaulted Ayesa in their Chong Nonsi luxury condominium in the early morning of December 12, 2021. After the incident, they left the condo due to Ayesa's deteriorating mental state.

Boon-ek recounts that his wife woke the sleeping security guard to ask about his whereabouts. After a brief argument, she turned to leave, and the guard reportedly punched her, resulting in facial fractures and bruising. Reports say the assault caused Ayesa to develop depression and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, leading her to isolate herself and refuse medical treatment, which worsened her injuries.

The couple has recently filed a complaint at Bang Pong Pang Police Station, resulting in an arrest warrant for Mohammad. However, he has not yet been apprehended. They also revealed that Mohammad's security license was fake and that his employers have not cooperated with the investigation. The CRSJ Foundation has pledged to help the couple.

Nevertheless, a CCTV clip on social media appears to show Ayesa initiating the attack before Mohammad retaliated. The public reaction suggests the guard should have remained calm rather than fighting back. The security company and Mohammad himself have not offered any further clarification.

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-04-26

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

looks as though she deserved it, Thai people would generally not hit any falang unless they done something wrong

On 4/26/2024 at 12:50 PM, FritsSikkink said:

She hit him twice before he hit back, stupid cow should have acted normally and nothing would have happened.

wow... a little slap is worth a full punch to the face from a man ?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/26/2024 at 10:14 PM, brfsa2 said:

Very brave security man that stand up for his dignity and morality.

Very brave indeed - managed a clean hit and knocked the woman out cold. Luckily she didn't hit the concrete head first.

Important to remember that she slapped him twice - beating him up within an inch of his life before he stood up for his dignity.

On 4/26/2024 at 5:59 PM, lemonjelly said:

Rational behaviour flew out the window when she discovered her Thai husband had slipped his leash in middle the night 

Cant blame hubby for getting away from that

On 4/26/2024 at 5:03 PM, JimTripper said:

It looks like she tried to leave the building and area and the guard followed her outside and accosted her. No wonder she smacked him. He deserved it. If there is a problem all the guard should do is call police.

I agree, the guard has no licence and has fled,maybe no work permit or visa as well 

On 4/26/2024 at 11:55 AM, reefsurfah said:

Looks like she deserves it slapping him twice, what else did she expect?:hit-the-fan:

Maybe things have changed, but in my world you don't punch to kill a slender girl who slapped you.