British woman allegedly assaulted by Bangkok condo guard

webfact

This was in 2021 !! 😳🙈

She's mental !

She obviously got the hump because husband was out all night , so she flipped at him on the phone and then flipped at the guard . 

Utter nutter.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

The era of the "free shot" woman once enjoyed in the pre-combat sports trained, female MMA, female body building world is fastly closing. You want to throw hands, then be prepared to take a hit. You see these women taking closed fist, palm strikes or hammer fist shots at men, and thinking ain't nothing should happen to them are diluted. Everyone needs to show constraint, and not over react whenever things start to be physical (especially the men, when larger - which excludes most Thai men), but any "badass acting" women who is not a  badass, might just end up on their ass when initiating assaults they can't close. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Let me guess ..the joke .. a Karen lost a fist fight 2 years ago and she wants to start a “me too” movement ..seeking social justice n supposed trauma … against a Mohammad who supposed knocked her out flat …🤣🤣🤣

Edited by NemoH
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NorthernRyland said:

She appears like an entitled b-atch in the video. Probably wasn't happy the guard didn't do exactly what she wanted and threw a fit. I think she got what she deserved.

..should have borrowed Tony's soft collar for the interview.

23 minutes ago, Goog Gai said:

My opinion: I am concerned with this trend of reporting the bad behaviour of foreigners... for sure their behaviour is terrible and they should be held accountable, but not in the 'kangaroo court' of online press. How does this media trend help anyone, who stands to benefit? Actually it is just sensationalism, irresponsible journalism and intended only to increase views. The end result is more hatred towards each other and only makes the problem worse. @ASEAN NOW can you rethink your intentions and consider being more socially responsible in the future before publishing? 

Welcome my newbee friend.

You are welcome to start your own positive threads about farangs dong good. 

They will be about as popular as Dans vlogging.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Such an incredibly lame reply, perhaps the lamest of all the replies on this thread so far.

Well, it got you all triggered, didn't it?

You and the other "Darrens"

2 hours ago, brianthainess said:

So where is the footage of him sleeping ? Why is it the security guards job to find her husband ? 

Sacred man code....  saw nothing..  know nothing...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NaaKap said:

She started it with her boss bitch entitled attitude. She assaulted him. Equal rights, Equal lefts. They wanted it. Now they got it. Good to see him have the courage to defend himself. Females seem to think that they can get away with any behaviour by the mere fact that they are female. Not anymore girls. 

unfortunately, you are wrong..  they get away with bad things more and more... 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, blazes said:

So everyone here is confident that that is a woman?

(I'm going by the picture shown in the newsletter headline section.)

Whats the point of asking that?  Is it not equal rights?  So if a real woman floors you, or a tranny does it...  do you feel any different?  

1 hour ago, michaellee said:

She started the slap n now has ptsd? What a load of crap! She deserves nothing nasty b***h 

ha ha yeah, normal west bs lawyer talk..  thats why the west is messed up...  mental health lol...  another good one is "feared for my life"  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Goog Gai said:

My opinion: I am concerned with this trend of reporting the bad behaviour of foreigners... for sure their behaviour is terrible and they should be held accountable, but not in the 'kangaroo court' of online press. How does this media trend help anyone, who stands to benefit? Actually it is just sensationalism, irresponsible journalism and intended only to increase views. The end result is more hatred towards each other and only makes the problem worse. @ASEAN NOW can you rethink your intentions and consider being more socially responsible in the future before publishing? 

Your 4th post and already you are trying to run the show!

I thought the story was newsworthy, "entitled British slapper gets her just rewards." The guard let her get away with the first slap but not the second slap!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I think she's forgotten the easiest fact: she is no longer in England.

Stupidity like this is not acceptable in Thailand.

LOS has it's own rules and ways to amend to. A spoilt crazy woman from England should return to England if she doesn't adhere to the local people and ways.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1