Thai-Brit apprehended for drug-induced car rampage in Pattaya

webfact

1 hour ago, BarraMarra said:

Racist headline says it all " Brit half Thai Apprehended " Instead of Westerner Apprehended.

That is very woke of you.

But I dont think this kid really would be considered a westerner living in Asia?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Goat said:

That is a good question Richard.

It is Pattaya so from what i have experienced and seen first hand is most of the mixed race children to Brits in Pattaya it is highly likely that the father would be the Brit, and likely someone who likes a drink and quite often drugs and was attracted to Pattaya by the sex scene, not the temples and the pritine beach. And often largely absent.

The mothers are often tattooed druggies/ drunks/ gamblers with low education that have worked in the "nightlife" areas and also a high chance has other kids back in Issan somewhere that they rarely see or take care of.

So what chance do these kids have? Pattaya is full of them.

Pattaya has a large social scene of Brits and other foreigners who have married the prostitutes and have children.

It is a very cringeworthy scene to be honest. Especially when they all get drunk, it brings the worst out of the foreigner and brings the bar out of the women. They even have their own special bar lingo.

Disneyland for adults. Not so nice for the kids, despite how some like Dan likes to paint it.

You would know............😘................:clap2:

6 hours ago, smedly said:

how about procecute this idiot for drunk driving

Of course, but it's not quite the tragedy it first appears when reading about it.

13 minutes ago, ukrules said:

Of course, but it's not quite the tragedy it first appears when reading about it.

the tragedy is driving while under the influence, the fact nobody died doesn't make it ok

9 hours ago, jacko45k said:

It gets crazy when hot like this..... you should see them racing out of Pattaya Sunday evenings at 6-7pm North down Sukhumvit.

15 hours ago, webfact said:

A 24-year-old man of Thai-British descent

Now this is tricky.  Which part of him caused him to go crazy?  The Thai part or the British part?  According to the forum, both apparently have some form in this area...  🤔

On 4/29/2024 at 6:53 AM, transam said:

Thank you for hanging in there, since 2008................:clap2:

Well I took over a decade hiatus. Just goes to show I speak from experience.