Biden Roasts Trump, Addresses Press Freedom at White House Correspondents' Dinner

Social Media

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I can only think of one Truth Social as it represents 2% of voters.

Stunning anyone would fall for that title, coming from the world's biggest liar. But, around 1/3 of Americans think Dozo won the election. Not very smart people.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

For news, all of them. Much better sources for factual news than social media sites.

A lot of Americans are now turned off by msm, driven by comments from Trump and the dodgy sites that echo him. So, they have turned to stuff like talk radio in their local area. Dodgy as heck.

https://www.newsnow.com/us/Hot+Topics/Donald+Trump

My go too as it accumulates.

2 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Stunning anyone would fall for that title, coming from the world's biggest liar. But, around 1/3 of Americans think Dozo won the election. Not very smart people.

I am always amused when people like you accuse others of not being smart. 

42 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I'm not wrong. If you still think Joe Biden didn't win, you're not very smart. Impossible to deny that. Though some desperately try with childish terms like TDS, RINO, etc, etc

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

I'm not wrong. If you still think Joe Biden didn't win, you're not very smart. Impossible to deny that. Though some desperately try with childish terms like TDS, RINO, etc, etc

2 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

True that it has all around opinions.

Some of the opinions are really bad. And totally wrong. I'm no fan of opinion pieces. Unless from a really credible source.

54 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:
57 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Of course, he's correct.  Anyone who still believes that Trump won the 2020 election is off-the-charts stupid.  I'll go even further to say people that stupid should not be allowed to vote.  But if that were the case, MAGA Republicans would never win another election.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2