EU passport photo matrix. Need a new Passport in BKK. Where to get a passport photo

The EU has “a lot of” requirements for a Passport Photo even so that they created a special document with all the requirements.

last time I got a new passport in BKK, the picture that was taken in a shop was rejected so I had to get a new picture several times before it was finally accepted.

Does anyone know of a shop in BKK that can do passport pictures that adhere to the EU requirements. 

TiA

13 minutes ago, MJCM said:

The EU has “a lot of” requirements for a Passport Photo even so that they created a special document with all the requirements.

last time I got a new passport in BKK, the picture that was taken in a shop was rejected so I had to get a new picture several times before it was finally accepted.

Does anyone know of a shop in BKK that can do passport pictures that adhere to the EU requirements. 

TiA

Have done my ones four weeks ago direct in the German Embassy, so no point to reject the pictures.

12 minutes ago, UWEB said:

Have done my ones four weeks ago direct in the German Embassy, so no point to reject the pictures.

I asked my embassy and they still want the pictures, they don’t take themselves. 

34 minutes ago, MJCM said:

can you give me more detailed directions. Not that familiar with BKK.

let me try snap from Google Earth. Basically it is under flyover from Central Lardprao - cross the street and there it is. But ... do you speak thai? Can you show them so-called "sample"? I always carry few photos in a wallet.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, NativeBob said:

let me try snap from Google Earth. Basically it is under flyover from Central Lardprao - cross the street and there it is. But ... do you speak thai? Can you show them so-called "sample"? I always carry few photos in a wallet.

I will try to find the Photo Matrix, but as I am not at home and only using a phone it can take some time. 

edit here an example

2024-04-2917-45-10.jpeg.07b2700ee2326a4457fb712d7c8d1d7d.jpeg

Edited by MJCM

If you are in the Banglampoo/ Pra Nakorn area, there is a photo shop on Thanon Samsen (between Soi 4 and 6).

I've had photos done there for no end of visas for various countries and for a UK passport without any problems.

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, RayC said:

If you are in the Banglampoo/ Pra Nakorn area, there is a photo shop on Thanon Samsen (between Soi 4 and 6).

I've had photos done there for no end of visas for various countries and for a UK passport without any problems.

thx, but I have no idea where that is. I live in Buriram and have to come over to BKK to do this m