Long Term visa health insurance from LMG.

A broker in Udon Thani recently sold me a 12 month health insurance policy with a deductible of 100k. The policy was with Liberty Medical Group. The broker purchased through another broker MSG Brokers in Bangkok. At all times the broker knew I was in possession of a non b visa. The policy wording states the insurance satisfies the Thai Governments Covid Insurance requirements for non A and Special visa.

My question is does that insurance cover any claim I may make as a non b visa holder?  The broker tells me yes since it is on the proposal form and the insurers accepted me BUT neither the broker or Liberty will confirm in writing that as a non b visa holder I would be covered. 

Has anyone bought this policy and have they claimed? Was the claim met in full?

I don't think your visa category is directly relevant to the coverage provided by your policy, although some insurers will only issue a policy to foreigners who live in Thailand for six months or longer per year. It may not be unusual for an insurer to ask for an applicant's visa status on the proposal form, however.

What has caused you to have concern about this?

3 hours ago, TruthinThailand said:

Has anyone bought this policy and have they claimed? Was the claim met in full?

These policies were originally introduced for the applicants of Non Imm 0-A visas (long stay visas) where medical health Insurance was mandatory and then for annual extensions of stay from a Non Imm O-A. Health Insurance is not mandatory for other standard visa types, nor extensions of stay from those visa types. Regardless, it covers the person named in the policy.

Don't know which plan you took, or what premium you paid, but this is the LMG link. https://www.lmginsurance.co.th/en/long-stay-visa-plus

LMG have a good reputation. 

Non B, working presumably, then why are you not enrolled in the Social security scheme?