Trump Fined for Contempt of Court, Faces Jail Time for Further Violations

Social Media

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Not talking about my ego. Nor your waistline.

38 cm, which IMO would beat most Americans easily. Including Trump.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

38 cm, which IMO would beat most Americans easily. Including Trump.

38 cm? Hell that beats Melania. Corset much? Your liver says its crowded

• Confused 1

On 5/3/2024 at 2:02 PM, Excogitator said:

Well, they stormed the Capitol in an attempt to overthrow American democracy, causing injuries,  damage and deaths. So why not..?

BS. They didn't "cause" any deaths. The only person died of violence was an unarmed protester shot by a cop. Some deaths of natural causes if I remember correctly.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

BS. They didn't "cause" any deaths. The only person died of violence was an unarmed protester shot by a cop. Some deaths of natural causes if I remember correctly.

It was a peaceful protest! 😃

27 minutes ago, candide said:

It was a peaceful protest! 😃

It was much more  "mostly peaceful" than the 

BLM summer of love riots.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, johng said:

It was much more  "mostly peaceful" than the 

BLM summer of love riots.

But but.... false equivalence! 😃

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Wow. Thank god the world has someone like you. I bow before your wisdom

Do the research. The laws are the biggest problem. And neither side wants to change them for political reasons

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Come on. Several deaths have been associated with the attack. Denying that is a slap in the face of the people who tried to protect our elected officials. Horrible what you've said.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Yagoda said:

38 cm? Hell that beats Melania. Corset much? Your liver says its crowded

Melania must have really stacked on the weight. or you need your spectacles prescription updated. Corset? I don't even have man boobs.

Now there's a mental image for everyone. Trump having to submit to a body cavity search at his prison induction, then getting fitted with a nappy and bra.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Trump having to submit to a body cavity search at his prison induction, then getting fitted with a nappy and bra.

Will his secret service  protection unit also undergo this humiliation ?

• Confused 1

Just now, johng said:

Will his secret service  protection unit also undergo this humiliation ?

No, because they won't be convicted felons. And unless recruitment standards have been drastically lowered, they won't be needing nappies and bras either.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Did they commit a crime?

Did he ?    and anyway  wherever he goes they must go too

...don't they ?

• Confused 1

Just now, johng said:

Did he ?    and anyway  wherever he goes they must go too

...don't they ?

It would not surprise me if a compromise was reached. For example, the judge could order Trump to be confined at Mar-a-Lago, with the proviso he gets to see a real cell if he sets foot outside that property.

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Perhaps Stormy will be able to enlighten us further, when she testifies

Yeah  another farcical prosecution  I suppose whist they are doing the rectal search they will take photos of "lunch box"  so that it can appear in a line up for "Stormy" to identify the offending sausage  in court ?

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, johng said:

Yeah  another farcical prosecution  I suppose whist they are doing the rectal search they will take photos of "lunch box"  so that it can appear in a line up for "Stormy" to identify the offending sausage  in court ?

According to Stormy, it's one of the most weirdly shaped todgers on the planet. IIRC the words tiny and mushroom keep cropping up.

You could help him out big time by loaning him yours for the duration of the trial.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, scottiejohn said:

Given her confessed background one assumes she would know!

No doubt she has had bigger fish to fry. Apologies for the mixed metaphor.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, Excogitator said:

More than 2,000 rioters entered the building, with many vandalizing and looting.

Rubbish. I watched it on tv as it happened and the majority were just wandering around looking at the place like on a tour. If they were intent on looting they'd have covered their faces.

Rioters :cheesy:. Yes a few attacked the cops, but a minority. The majority were as calm as a Church picnic.

I suppose that doesn't fit your narrative, so you are making it up.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Lacessit said:

According to Stormy, it's one of the most weirdly shaped todgers on the planet. IIRC the words tiny and mushroom keep cropping up.

You could help him out big time by loaning him yours for the duration of the trial.

Some say that attempting to deflect from some man's reality is by lying about their penis. Unless you can back up your support of a woman that made her living by having sex with strangers and having it on a movie for other strangers to watch I suspect you are falling for a lie.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Lacessit said:

He's had the nickname Diaper Don for years, Michael Cohen added Don von Schitzendrawers recently.

With his age and diet, I could almost guarantee he has man boobs. Perhaps Stormy will be able to enlighten us further, when she testifies.

That's the sort of thing kindy kids like to spread about each other. Most of us stopped doing so when we grew up.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Lacessit said:

they won't be needing nappies and bras either.

We had a name for boys that spoke like that at school. We called them juvies ( short for juveniles ). It was a great shame to be called a juvie.

• Confused 2