Khon Kaen new immigration office----- not yet!

I did my 90 day this morning.  It was so quiet the young trainee on the door didn't even give me a queue number.

The IO scanned my passport, printed out the new slip (30th July) and didn't even give a cursory glance at my form and supporting paperwork.

I then asked when the new office was opening.  He said "Another 5 months".  

We'll see.  But they don't seem to be in a hurry, which suites me as I live barely 4km away.  The new office will be a pain.

39 minutes ago, lungbing said:

I did my 90 day this morning.  It was so quiet the young trainee on the door didn't even give me a queue number.

The IO scanned my passport, printed out the new slip (30th July) and didn't even give a cursory glance at my form and supporting paperwork.

I then asked when the new office was opening.  He said "Another 5 months".  

We'll see.  But they don't seem to be in a hurry, which suites me as I live barely 4km away.  The new office will be a pain.

I used to live about 4 km away too. Used to see the IOs buying gold at that Big C lol

19 minutes ago, essex boys said:

Done my 90 days report there this morning, back on the 24th to extend my visa, where’s the new office going to be?

A few years back it was going to be quite a few KM north of KK, near some government office to do with the roads/transport.

I originally heard it was being located in the grounds where the Division 4 Headquarters are which is located on the left hand side of the highway where there is also a police station plus the turn off into the transport office. Then someone said it is further up the highway on the right hand side. I think we are just going to have to wait and see like many things here in Thailand

2 hours ago, essex boys said:

Done my 90 days report there this morning, back on the 24th to extend my visa, where’s the new office going to be?

16.58877992882075, 102.81854671785578
About 8km north of DoHome on the east side of Mittraphap.