Foreigner Attacked in Phuket After Alleged Assault on Transwoman

webfact

On 5/3/2024 at 8:20 AM, cjinchiangrai said:

And if you are randomly kicking people from your scooter, you deserve what you get.

once again: sorry to say you are very naive and gulliable 

• Agree 1

On 5/3/2024 at 4:20 PM, cjinchiangrai said:

And if you are randomly kicking people from your scooter, you deserve what you get.

Have you ever seen anyone randomly kicking people from scooter. On what planet do you live, or you just another criminal defending criminals

pretty busy for 530am....love how the motosai guy claps his hands to disperse the crowd to no avail lol

i always wondered about patts and took a bus there from bkk..arrived late and left within 12 hrs...seedy AF..never again

4 hours ago, Ausie11 said:

Lucky?

Lucky for the katoeys.

If you locked that guy in a room with a single one of them and only one person was allowed to leave alive, I suspect Chunky Boy would be leaving within 10 minutes with barely a scratch on him. 

• Agree 1

On 5/3/2024 at 4:44 PM, ezzra said:

Thai transgenders are a national symbol and attraction of this country and you don't mess with those...

I think people tend to forget that they are strong as men and fight very vicious, if I see them while walking I give  them a wide berth.

• Thumbs Up 1

yeah he must have start first, no thai man/ "girl" would ever starting a fight, even after trying to robbed you..

wounds,, no this you get after walk on the streets, not when you get kicket in the head or slammed with a brick on your head..  

what a joke those man/mans...

On 5/3/2024 at 1:16 PM, spidermike007 said:

There's a very simple moral to this story, and that is that you never lay your hands on a Thai person unless you're invited to do so. Ladyboys tend to be very sensitive about this kind of thing and any perceived slight can set them off. We know they run in packs, so even just a moderate slap could invite some very significant repercussions. 

Reminds me of the Ladyboy Riots in Sukhumvit Soi 7 a couple of months ago. That was fun to watch especially the ones that were body-surfing on top of the cops. I still have the video somewhere.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2024 at 6:51 PM, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Well, if the demographic of native borns (sic) in America were just twice the demographic of immigrants, that would be reasonable to accept; however, the immigrant demographic in America represents circa 15% of the population, which means that an immigrant population of 15% is committing a far higher ratio of murders than the indigenous population …. maybe maths is not your chosen subject.

The actual facts disagree with your ignorant Fox news propaganda.

In statistics, you have to compare apple to apples.

I took college level probability.

What's your highest level of math classes?

It's easy to fool the uneducated.

Do you understand how to read data from a graph?

Let me explain I am an expert level compared to you.

In 2015

~1,750 Native born Texans were convicted of murder per 100,000 Native born Texans in Texas.

~900 Illegal Immigrants were convicted of murder per 100,000 Illegal Immigrants in Texas.

~750 Immigrants were convicted of murder per 100,000 of ALL Immigrants in Texas (legal and illegal).

~600 Legal Immigrants were convicted of murder per 100,000 of Legal Immigrants in Texas.

Looks like you have been fed a whole load of 🐂 💩, boy. 😄

Screenshot_20240510_163955_Chrome.jpg