Whats the legal age of consent in Thailand. Its confusing.

On 5/13/2024 at 3:53 PM, BangkokReady said:

It's OK for you to have an opinion on it, of course, but to say that someone dating a 16 year old is dating a child is being dishonest.

I assume you don't like the idea of an adult dating a 16 year old, which is fine, but that is then causing you to want that person to be labelled as someone who is in a relationship with "a child", because you know it sounds worse than "dating a teenager", even though the latter is accurate.

Your words.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

How so?

Someone mentioned 16 year olds not living with their parents, I commented on that, you failed to understand a simple comment, then made a fool of yourself.  Nothing weird about me pointing that out to you.

Your posts are weird. You condone relations with minors.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, susanlea said:

So you have no contact with regular Thais then.

Are the regular Thais those guys who have Mia Nois and their wives, who know and accept that?

Or are the regular Thais the parents from up country who send their uneducated daughters to Bangkok and Pattaya to make money?

Or are regular Thais all those who live on minimum wages and dream about a better life?

It's pretty obvious that some people here think they are superior because they claim they are only interested in sex with old women - or only one woman, their beloved wife.

That reminds me of all those priests and preachers who like to tell us mortals what we should do. And then they do whatever they want to do.

Why don't you continue to live in your little bubble and talk about all those bad people outside your bubble who do all those bad things.

Important: Only the people in your bubble will understand that and agree with you.

The rest of us just enjoy life and don't pretend to be holier than the pope. 

And if we do anything illegal then sooner or later the police will catch us, and we go to jail, and immigration will deport us and whatever you dream about. 

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Are you playing games? We are discussing adults having relations with younger people.

Are you playing games? We You lot are discussing adults having relations with younger people you should never be anywhere near!

Perverts!

20 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

What does that have to do with a comment about how common it is for 16 year olds not to live with their parents in Thailand?

Make up your mind. Before you condoned relations with minors and only stated they were not children. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

Make up your mind. Before you condoned relations with minors and only stated they were not children. 

Please stop lying about me just because I exposed your mistake.  It is very childish.

9 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Are you playing games? We You lot are discussing adults having relations with younger people you should never be anywhere near!

Perverts!

You are saying that people who disagree with adults having sexual relations with children are perverts ?

What is your opinion of those who participate ?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You are saying that people who disagree with adults having sexual relations with children are perverts ?

What is your opinion of those who participate ?

ANYONE having sex with children IS a PERVERT! 

End of story

What a stupid and crass post to try and twist my obvious abhorrence to such abhorrent practices!

Edited by scottiejohn

1 minute ago, scottiejohn said:

ANYONE having sex with children IS a PERVERT! 

End of story

What a stupid and crass post to try and twist my obvious abhorrence to you and your ilk's abhorrent practices!

You haven't been following the thread, have you ?

Myself and susanleas also disagree with it and we have been in opposition to it .

We disagree with it and you called us perverts.....................for opposing it 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You haven't been following the thread, have you ?

Myself and susanleas also disagree with it and we have been in opposition to it .

We disagree with it and you called us perverts.....................for opposing it 

Then I suggest that you do not try and make my post seem to support the perverts!

1 minute ago, scottiejohn said:

Then I suggest that you do not try and make my post seem to support the perverts!

I was making the point that you were calling me a pervert because I oppose the people participating in underage sex .

Maybe you should call them perverts and not call me one ?

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I was making the point that you were calling me a pervert because I oppose the people participating in underage sex .

Maybe you should call them perverts and not call me one ?

I suggest you stop picking on me because you made a misleading post about those perverts!

Please stop attacking me and attack them instead!

42 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Please stop lying about me just because I exposed your mistake.  It is very childish.

Something wrong with you. The topic is about relationships.

• Confused 2

13 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Something wrong with you. The topic is about relationships.

What does this even have to do with the comment you are replying to?

There's something wrong with you.  You seem unable to understand or form basic sentences.

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

What does this even have to do with the comment you are replying to?

There's something wrong with you.  You seem unable to understand or form basic sentences.

Why are you dancing around the topic? It is about the age of consent and relations. A regular adult would just say they are against relations with minors. You refuse to do this for some reason. We can only guess why.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Why are you dancing around the topic? It is about the age of consent and relations. A regular adult would just say they are against relations with minors. You refuse to do this for some reason. We can only guess why.

Sorry, you're not really making any sense.  I'm not sure what any of this has to do with me stating that it's not unusual for 16 year olds to not be living with their parents.  🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Sorry, you're not really making any sense.  I'm not sure what any of this has to do with me stating that it's not unusual for 16 year olds to not be living with their parents.  🤷‍♂️

Still avoiding the topic. We know where you stand then as you refuse to condemn it.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

Still avoiding the topic. We know where you stand then as you refuse to condemn it.

Avoiding the topic?  I specifically addressed what I was commenting on. 

You don't get to force people to say and do what you want through threats of shame.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, BangkokReady said:

Avoiding the topic?  I specifically addressed what I was commenting on. 

You don't get to force people to say and do what you want through threats of shame.

Dodging the question answers the question.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, susanlea said:

Dodging the question answers the question.

It doesn't. You're lying to try to manipulate people.

I don't want to play your fascist witch hunt games, sorry.