Thai Woman Arrested for Extorting British Husband

webfact

16 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Issan is amazing. Lovely people. Hard working and honest. There are some gorgeous areas. Anyone who criticizes a region that makes up a third of the nation's population, is an ignoramus. 

You mean the area where daughter are brought up only to find foreign husbands to support them and their family? Isaan is the worst place of Thailand, parents making their daughters into prostitutes. And this doesn't come from me, but my Thai wofe, born and raised in Bangkok and has a university degree 🤣

• Sad 3
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, DjSilver said:

You mean the area where daughter are brought up only to find foreign husbands to support them and their family? Isaan is the worst place of Thailand, parents making their daughters into prostitutes. And this doesn't come from me, but my Thai wofe, born and raised in Bangkok and has a university degree 🤣

That's the problem, your wife is a racist, and her racism is directed toward lower income people from Issan. There are literally legions of Bangkok people who feel infinitely superior to the people of Issan, and many of them have never even been to Issan, like yourself. It is an exquisite area, lovely hard-working people, and there's a tiny, tiny percentage of daughters that go to work in massage and in bars. Likely a percentage much smaller than Los Angeles, New York or London. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/11/2024 at 3:23 PM, spidermike007 said:

That's the problem, your wife is a racist, and her racism is directed toward lower income people from Issan. There are literally legions of Bangkok people who feel infinitely superior to the people of Issan, and many of them have never even been to Issan, like yourself. It is an exquisite area, lovely hard-working people, and there's a tiny, tiny percentage of daughters that go to work in massage and in bars. Likely a percentage much smaller than Los Angeles, New York or London. 

Nobody can be a racist to someone of less income. Hell, I don't like peoole without a higher university degree, and for myself, I could never get serious with a girl without a university degree. Okay, to have a little fun is okay, as long as she is not to old, but if there will be anything serious, it can't because she is usually too stupid. Even your average Thai with a university degree is mainly too stupid. I would say even my wife. If we hadn't moved to Sweden as soon as our daughter was born, and she started to learn how to be swedish or a westerner, I wouldn't have stayed with her all this time. Because, the Thai way of thinking is at least 70 years behind us in Sweden.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, DjSilver said:

Nobody can be a racist to someone of less income. Hell, I don't like peoole without a higher university degree, and for myself, I could never get serious with a girl without a university degree. Okay, to have a little fun is okay, as long as she is not to old, but if there will be anything serious, it can't because she is usually too stupid. Even your average Thai with a university degree is mainly too stupid. I would say even my wife. If we hadn't moved to Sweden as soon as our daughter was born, and she started to learn how to be swedish or a westerner, I wouldn't have stayed with her all this time. Because, the Thai way of thinking is at least 70 years behind us in Sweden.

On no level whatsoever do I equate a University degree with intelligence, it certainly requires the ability to learn how to study books and learn how to take tests, but I've met people with no University education that are infinitely smarter than the majority of people who have gone to University. 

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

On no level whatsoever do I equate a University degree with intelligence, it certainly requires the ability to learn how to study books and learn how to take tests, but I've met people with no University education that are infinitely smarter than the majority of people who have gone to University. 

Lol, still A 15 year old western kid is more mature than your average 30 year old Thai.