Phuket Businesses Launch Free Electric Bus Service to Tackle Traffic and Pollution

snoop1130

I assume ‘tourists’ in the article refers to Thais as I can’t see many overseas tourists using ‘personal vehicles’. 

Oh, and the buses have, ‘complete safety features’. I guess that doesn’t include the driver.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The Old Town area is particularly impacted due to the high influx of tourists, as many as tens of thousands daily. These visitors, predominantly using personal vehicles, contribute to parking issues and escalating pollution.

Tourists using personal vehicles ???

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Wiggy said:

I assume ‘tourists’ in the article refers to Thais as I can’t see many overseas tourists using ‘personal vehicles’. 

Oh, and the buses have, ‘complete safety features’. I guess that doesn’t include the driver.

A good set of brakes would be handy as well when driving around Phuket.

I don't see how this helps the traffic problem and only adds to it.  You can walk round old town in 10 minutes why the hell do you need a bus to drive you round  Ridiculous.      Sounds like this is just for the Thai tourists as Thais do not do walking under any circumstances.   

• Haha 1