No More Bluetooth.

Anyone recommend a pair of good quality earphones, not headphones, from Lazada? I bought a brilliant pair at about 1000Bt from Lazada over a year ago recommended by a kind poster, great  sound and reliability. I now want a second pair but without the wiring having to go round your ear before you plug it in, your ear that is, my hair covers my ears so it is a hassle to put them in and take them out.

I am fed up with these Bluetooth air pods as they are so unreliable, cutting out, not working and then working again, they also keep falling out of my ears.

Anyone give me a link to a good pair of earphones from Lazada?

• Confused 4

Posted (edited)

Not sure if wired earphone like below is what you want or not but I have used JBL for last few years and bought below last week and very happy with them at 238 baht from Lazada.  But at 80 plus do not considere myself a Connoisseur by any means - but they do sound much better than others I have used.  Others by JBL also available from same store at 800 baht might be more to your likking.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/i1065088123-s2382996380.html?

e9df9e8a7d15bfb9d3c8e5adc4a9674c.jpg

Edited by lopburi3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

Not sure if wired earphone like below is what you want or not but I have used JBL for last few years and bought below last week and very happy with them at 238 baht from Lazada.  But at 80 plus do not considere myself a Connoisseur by any means - but they do sound much better than others I have used.  Others by JBL also available from same store at 800 baht might be more to your likking.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/i1065088123-s2382996380.html?

e9df9e8a7d15bfb9d3c8e5adc4a9674c.jpg

Thanks. Yes your right I am looking for something similar but extra good sound quality. Would want to pay about 1000Bt. I have looked at Lazada, but it is all Bluetooth. I want something that you can just plug into your computer or smartphone, not something that decides to work or not.

• Confused 2

Not a fan of Apple, but you can't beat Airpod pros G2......buy some silicon rubber covers to prevent them falling out.....I've never had any problems with Bluetooth? The noise cancelling is mind blowing.

3 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

Anyone recommend a pair of good quality earphones, not headphones, from Lazada? I bought a brilliant pair at about 1000Bt from Lazada over a year ago recommended by a kind poster, great  sound and reliability. I now want a second pair but without the wiring having to go round your ear before you plug it in, your ear that is, my hair covers my ears so it is a hassle to put them in and take them out.

I am fed up with these Bluetooth air pods as they are so unreliable, cutting out, not working and then working again, they also keep falling out of my ears.

You two posters with the confused emo's. Do you not understand plain English?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

Thanks. Yes your right I am looking for something similar but extra good sound quality. Would want to pay about 1000Bt. I have looked at Lazada, but it is all Bluetooth. I want something that you can just plug into your computer or smartphone, not something that decides to work or not.

And what I posted are plug in units and sold on Lazada.  The 800 baht unit would appear to be in the price range you want.  These are not Bluetooth.

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/jbl-quantum-50-i4258011128-s16857791826.html?

Rather that buy from a Chinese source with no product warranty I'd prefer to buy from a reputable Thai merchant like Mahajak with a 1 year product warranty... see here.

These JBL wired in-ear gaming headphones sound great.

• Like 2

And what I posted are plug in units and sold on Lazada.  The 800 baht unit would appear to be in the price range you want.  These are not Bluetooth.

You said the price is 238 Bt, but thanks a lot.

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

• Confused 3

Posted (edited)

The apple Air pod Max headphones are cool in design, give the digital co-funder-workspace look when worn  in airports, but definately are not worth the trip as they are far to heavy on the head and just try to do your laces and bend down then watch how they may slip.

I would go to a large bangkok store, try on each model and see how you feel  weight in each one, check the sound quality next or the other way round, check on how long the claimed battery lasts, and then see how easy or not it is to pair with other devices....and write down the brand and model...smile and say you will give it a thought....and once back home, order online !! It will be far cheaper.

Same procedure for headphones or ear phones, provided of course you can test them onsite but remember to desinfect as you don't want to try something gone into somebody else's ear !!

Edited by Middle Aged Grouch
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

You said the price is 238 Bt, but thanks a lot.

I also posted a higher priced unit at 800 baht from same seller was available and more to your cost range. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

I also posted a higher priced unit at 800 baht from same seller was available and more to your cost range. 

Well you done me a good favour, and also a few in the past. I'm greatful for that. Thanks.

55 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

Well you done me a good favour, and also a few in the past. I'm greatful for that. Thanks.

The link from Jai Dee is Thailand source sale on Lazada with product warranty if that is worth the higher cost to you. 

3 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

The link from Jai Dee is Thailand source sale on Lazada with product warranty if that is worth the higher cost to you. 

Thanks, I know Jai Dee. I will look into that link.

6 hours ago, Jai Dee said:

Rather that buy from a Chinese source with no product warranty I'd prefer to buy from a reputable Thai merchant like Mahajak with a 1 year product warranty... see here.

These JBL wired in-ear gaming headphones sound great.

I have now sent for these earphones. Thanks Jai Dee, and thanks to you too Lopburi3.

18 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

I have now sent for these earphones. Thanks Jai Dee, and thanks to you too Lopburi3.

Your are welcome.

Let us know what you think of them when you get them.

Product reviews are always useful for everyone. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Jai Dee said:

Your are welcome.

Let us know what you think of them when you get them.

Product reviews are always useful for everyone. :thumbsup:

OK. Will do.

• Like 1