Has this "Chemtrail" lunacy on X reached Thailand yet ??

Chivas

16 hours ago, AreYouGerman said:

Boomers again denying reality.

Anyway, start here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates

Then continue and think if other countries aren't doing it.

Yes I wasnt remotely talking about cloud seeding in arid countries a total different concept for a totally different reason

I was unaware there were still chemtrail wingnuts out there. I guess when the atmospheric conditions are right, and winds at elevation are strong, the checkerboard patterns produced by proximal airports using perpendicular runways bring them out again. I mean, what else could they be except a secret chemical to control the masses, with only the Globalist Elites having the antidote? Tie those in with Bill Gates vaccine microchips, and everyone is a sheeple, save for those who did their "research". LOL

I know there are still Truthers out there (9-11) and a few believers in Crisis Actors (anything the Performance Artist Alex Jones spouts is bound to gather the moonbats), but he has gone fallow since his courtroom loss. He no longer stands outside Bilderberg conferences claiming the dinner menu is babies roasted in gold leaf. Jade Helm and FEMA camps have faded away, along with 33rd Degree Freemasons, the Rothschilds, and 10 foot shape-shifting lizard people from the rogue planet Nibiru. Nor does Skull & Bones, Bohemian Grove, the Trilateral Commission, or the Council on Foreign Relations run the world. Davos is now widely accepted to be little more than a place guys go to show off the new interiors of their Gulfstreams. False Flags, for their part, are more likely to be associated with a Chinese textile manufacturer suffering poor quality control.

Picking up some of his slack, however, is Tucker Carlson, who now claims UFOs are actually craft full of Satanic demons who usually stay at deep ocean levels, and with whom governments have made a deal to largely leave populations alone.

All of this supposed inter governmental cooperation always amused me. The US hated Saddam and Qadaffi, and still hates Putin, but all agree to keep chemtrails and intergalactic aliens a secret from their respective populations.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

Whats the reference to 9/11 there @Walker88  ??

I cant quite work out if you are are implying that the yanks blew up their own twin towers or otherwise

I was whacking my head against a brick wall last week over some fruitcakes who believed they had never landed on the moon "because he didnt see it with his own eyes"

If he was old enough and had a TV in 1969 he would have lol as it was Live

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2024 at 12:21 PM, Chivas said:

I was whacking my head against a brick wall last week over some fruitcakes who believed they had never landed on the moon "because he didnt see it with his own eyes"

Did you see the Buzz Aldrin clip when the 8 year old girl asked

"why has nobody been to the moon in such a long time"

I's also "strange" that NASA  lost,misplaced or destroyed a lot of the "technology" they used to get to the moon and so now have to reinvent the wheel..so to speak.

As for 9/11  there is still no satisfactory answer as to how 3 steel framed towers collapsed perfectly into their own footprint..one of which was not even hit by an air plane !

• Haha 1

On 5/12/2024 at 9:56 AM, impulse said:

Even if I don't believe 'em, it's good to know the Bigfoot and ET crowd is still out there.

ET is most probably out there somewhere  lots of "scientists" agree on that now.  Can they come and visit us and do experiments etc...well less agreed upon.

Three former military officials told Congress Wednesday that they believe the government knows much more about UFOs than it is telling the public.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/are-5-memorable-moments-congress-ufo-hearing-rcna96476

33 minutes ago, johng said:

Did you see the Buzz Aldrin clip when the 8 year old girl asked

"why has nobody been to the moon in such a long time"

I's also "strange" that NASA  lost,misplaced or destroyed a lot of the "technology" they used to get to the moon and so now have to reinvent the wheel..so to speak.

As for 9/11  there is still no satisfactory answer as to how 3 steel framed towers collapsed perfectly into their own footprint..one of which was not even hit by an air plane !

For christ sake lol (to both suggestions)

I've had to self edit that about 20 times before finally pressing "submit" lol

• Confused 1

Next conspiracy will be Apollo 13 didnt happen

You know its coming lol

What so stupid about the moon deniers is that Americas biggest enemy the USSR in 1969 would have had an absolute field day exposing the USA if history never happened

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Chivas said:

For christ sake lol (to both suggestions)

You have no doubts at all ?   all kosher ?

How did 3 buildings collapse into their own footprint ?

Why does NASA have to reinvent the wheel to get to the moon ?

Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2024 at 4:00 PM, johng said:

Strangely I have seen very few

con/chem trails over Thailand,

When I lived in London there where a lot....maybe its due to the humidity in Thailand ?

not given to conspiracy theories on koh Phangan we saw planes flying overhead daily leaving crossed trails that would slowly diffuse until they left a fine haze rather than blue sky. 

I had a friend obsessed by it at the time,  but it is hard to deny that it happened nearly every day during the hot season.   

it is also common knowledge the last king designed a cloud-seeding process commonly used across the kingdom.

Edited by n00dle

On 5/11/2024 at 6:21 PM, xylophone said:

What on earth makes these people believe in this nonsense??

eyes, watching the reporter live inform us Building 7 had collapsed yet nothing had hit it and it was still standing in the background, but then did collapse even though nothing touched it,
That and Jenga.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, n00dle said:

I had a friend obsessed by it, but it is hard to deny that it happened nearly every day during the hot season.

I believe that the trails are condensation...but that doesn't mean there are also trails that are not condensation..we have all heard about cloud seeding to make rain and less well heard of is the plans to spray reflective particles to block the sun and mitigate "global warming"

quite frankly I would not put anything past the "powers that be"  to do some *ucked up *hit

• Agree 1