Trump's Rally: Deportation, Environmental Policy, and Bizarre Tangents

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No, and I said as much on this forum way back when Trump was only thinking about it.

If it's a contest between 2 geriatric men with huge problems, mentally and physically, it behooves me to want the less deranged one to win, and more than anything else, I don't want Harris anywhere near the big chair.

I agree with Harris. I'm afraid it's the wrong choice if he wants to win. 

Anyway, it's an evidence of incapacity. Not good for America, not good for the world. Whoever will win.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

30k plus people attending a Trump rally deep in Democratic territory ? Impressive, whatever one thinks of the guy.

Trump overwelming won in this county.

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, riclag said:

I just hope I live long enough to see Soros , obama , biden and Sinwar  held accountable for supporting Terrorism!

Lots of your fellow MAGA types criticize Israel.

Why don't you educate them?

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, riclag said:

I just hope I live long enough to see Soros , obama , biden and Sinwar  held accountable for supporting Terrorism!

On 5/2/2024 at 3:30 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

and given the thuggish assaults by cops on peaceful student protests across the US that support is going to get lower real fast. These are not ghetto universities, but Ivy League universities, and the news is highlighting the cops heavy handed actions, with their riot gear and clubs against peaceful students.

All Biden has is a pathetic "they don't understand what is happening in Gaza". They know exactly what is going on in Gaza, and it horrifies them. Hopefully it costs Biden the youth vote and leads to his defeat in swing states.

You guys can work it out.

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps Watters doesn't like Trump.

Anyway, we all know that Trump likes to exaggerate his crowd size, but as long as he wins in November it doesn't matter.

We are lucky that you are not a Trumper! 🤣

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Wow.

A classic Gish Gallop.

I will give you the same advice I give for anyone who posts a Gish Gallop: don't lead with a lie, because that stops people from reading the rest.

What did you say I quit reading it after six words... 

• Thanks 1