Michael Cohen Takes Center Stage in Trump's Hush Money Trial

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Again, you can point to no facts that support that assertion and can't point to any campaign violations. Just like I said all you guys do is Screech and babble guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty without anything to base it on

Just because you don't understand doesn't mean Trump is innocent.

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Hedging bets: You arent crowing and yammering hes guiltyguiltyguilty like your intellectually challenged lot. You are waiting. 

Because you know there arent any facts to establish guilt, you cant give any, and you are praying that the jury is just a lot of idiots who forget their duty as Americans.

Like so many of you here.

What facts introduced in the trial have convinced us that Trump is guilty that you believe are false?

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

I I accept a jury verdict after appeal as all Americans do. You may not like it but you accept it. You won't accept it though, it'll destroy you psychologically if Trump is acquitted. You think he's guilty right now. You just hedging your bets since you've seen how I destroyed your lot by asking them to provide facts any facts, even one fact that proves Beyond A Reasonable Doubt the guilt of Donald trump.

I bet you can't give me a statute that he allegedly violated that raises this matter to a felony.

The trial has provided facts proving Trump's guilt.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Here's me talking to tables. Folks not can't give any facts whatsoever to support their assertion. That means the assertions areworthless

The prosecution has provided the facts necessary for the jury to convict. I am sorry that you are ignoring the trial.

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Total irrelevance again. Like your opinion of Trump's guilt, it's irrelevant because you have nothing to base it on. You're just making it up.

Clearly, facts are irrelevant to you.

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Just because you don't understand doesn't mean Trump is innocent.

Understand what.

This is your pathetic lot:

Trump is Guilty guilty the fithy pervert criminal is guilty!

Really? What did he do?

Hes gulty. He did it. Whatever.

WODR, you guys should be ashamaed of your ignorance. 

But one more time: Can you tell me what facts support each and every element of the offense for which he is being tried?

No you cant. You will shout and squeal and froth and insult and bang your red out of control face on the floor like a toddler who just pooped herslf and is trying to deflect attention from the stench of herself, you will froth and scream and click emojis and roll around shouting at the top of your lungs but you CANT answer the question.

Can't. Because you are either a typical Trumopophobic or those facts dont exist. Or both

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The prosecution has provided the facts necessary for the jury to convict. I am sorry that you are ignoring the trial.

You cant set forth any

1 minute ago, Yagoda said:

Understand what.

This is your pathetic lot:

Trump is Guilty guilty the fithy pervert criminal is guilty!

Really? What did he do?

Hes gulty. He did it. Whatever.

WODR, you guys should be ashamaed of your ignorance. 

But one more time: Can you tell me what facts support each and every element of the offense for which he is being tried?

No you cant. You will shout and squeal and froth and insult and bang your red out of control face on the floor like a toddler who just pooped herslf and is trying to deflect attention from the stench of herself, you will froth and scream and click emojis and roll around shouting at the top of your lungs but you CANT answer the question.

Can't. Because you are either a typical Trumopophobic or those facts dont exist. Or both

"I am ignoring the trial proceedings so I can claim Trump is innocent" is not the great defense you think it is.

What facts has the Prosecution introduced that you think are false? If you can't think of any specific facts being proved wrong, Trump clearly has a problem.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

"I am ignoring the trial proceedings so I can claim Trump is innocent" is not the great defense you think it is.

What facts has the Prosecution introduced that you think are false? If you can't think of any specific facts being proved wrong, Trump clearly has a problem.

They havent introduced any evidence at all. None. Except Trump signed the checks.

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Michael Cohen paid Stormy Daniels hush money, but did not report the money as a campaign contribution.

Thats evidence of nothing as it applies to Trump.

The Cohen payment to Stormy Daniels is the underlying crime that turns Trump's misdemeanors into felonies.

Because Trump claimed that the Stormy Daniels reimbursement made to Michael Cohen were legal services and not hush money, in an attempt to hide an illegal campaign contribution.

You can point to kany  facts to support that allegation. You cant even identify the underlying crime (the statute) that is involved. You are just yammering the same thing over and over like a child chanting to his security blanket.

Keep making a fool of yourslef. Not one witness has put a glove on Trump. The best evidence of that is the silence of the Trumpophobics on TV, and the lack of headlines. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

You can point to kany  facts to support that allegation. You cant even identify the underlying crime (the statute) that is involved. You are just yammering the same thing over and over like a child chanting to his security blanket.

Keep making a fool of yourslef. Not one witness has put a glove on Trump. The best evidence of that is the silence of the Trumpophobics on TV, and the lack of headlines. 

Gee, it's as if you didn't read my post, nor are reading the news about the trial proceedings.

You seem to be in denial.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Thumbs Up 1

So did you read those, or did you just skim the headlines LOL. 

Got a NY Times subscription so you could read that one?

Got any facts from those three opinion pieces?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

I think your programming is glitching.

All right, res ipsa loquitor so to speak, enjoy your last word LOL. Its boring trying to extract teeth from the toothless.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

So did you read those, or did you just skim the headlines LOL. 

Got a NY Times subscription so you could read that one?

Got any facts from those three opinion pieces?

Just posting headlines that you claimed don't exist.

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

All right, res ipsa loquitor so to speak, enjoy your last word LOL. Its boring trying to extract teeth from the toothless.

Meanwhile, Trump is on trial for business fraud to cover a campaign finance violation.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

In the past 4 years, Democrats have given us Inflation, Open Borders, Weaponization of the Govt, Breakdown of Law and Order, Riots, Wars, Racism, Violence, AntiSemitism, War, International Humiliation, Corruption and Fascsim.

Wake up democrats.

Nothing wrong with the Reds, choose another nominee for C sakes.......

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

"In a brief 17 minutes, Biden told 15 lies — nearly a lie a minute.

From whoppers about the economy to prevarications on Israel, Biden spun a fantasyland of a presidency that voters know is false."

And the clapping seals like you believe them all. 

Biden tells a lie a minute during CNN interview (nypost.com)

I'll take your bet and raise you a hundred fold:

Trump’s bombardment of dishonesty: Fact-checking 32 of his false claims to Time | CNN Politics