Michael Cohen Takes Center Stage in Trump's Hush Money Trial

2 hours ago, In Full Agreement said:

Nope.

The trial is about the fraud Trump committed when he falsely reported the payment to Daniels  on his business  records.

No the trial is for the prosecution to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump personaly made or directed a false business entry in furtherance of another crime, which has never been named.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, candide said:

That was good! 😅

So it seems he's telling the truth in this trial!

At this point, who knows? "I was lying then , but not now" is a hard sell at the best of times.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

At this point, who knows? "I was lying then , but not now" is a hard sell at the best of times.

You do understand he is out of jail on probation? If he can be proved to be lying in his testamony then he returns to jail.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

So then you agree his trials are a farce.

You need to watch CNN more

My personal opinion is that Appeals courts generally offer relief, because if they didn't, the judges would be out of a job, due to lack of customers.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

You do know that lots of criminal associates flip on their bosses, it happens all the time.

Your posts indicate that this trial thing is all new to you.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

No the trial is for the prosecution to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump personaly made or directed a false business entry in furtherance of another crime, which has never been named.

Michael Cohen pled guilty for the underlying crime.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

My personal opinion is that Appeals courts generally offer relief, because if they didn't, the judges would be out of a job, due to lack of customers.

Your personal opinion is not an accord with hundreds of years of tradition and the way the law works.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, In Full Agreement said:

Nope.

The trial is about the fraud Trump committed when he falsely reported the payment to Daniels  on his business  records.

Personal records, not business records. 

1 hour ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Tick, tick, tick, tick....... Do they make orange jump suits in triple extra fat? They may need to let it out a little for his special underwear.

For Alvin?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Campaign finance violation.

You have asked the same question over and over, despite my answering the question.

Groundhog Day trolling. It doesn't work.

Campaign finance violation is not an answer. Still Can't point to a statute. You lose. Even if you get a conviction it's going to be reversed on appeal. I just goes to show how low you're lot can sink. SHOW Trial

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Campaign finance violation is not an answer. Still Can't point to a statute. You lose. Even if you get a conviction it's going to be reversed on appeal. I just goes to show how low you're lot can sink. SHOW Trial

And Cohen was paid with personal, not business funds, and the payment was recorded in personal, not business books.

Show trial with made-up crimes. 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

High probability of conviction, low probability of a hung jury, zero probability of an acquittal.

Yeah, he knows the fix is in. Remember when he fixed it for Hillary? 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

The underlying crime was a campaign finance violation.

Cue: Groundhog Day trolling.

21 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The underlying crime was a campaign finance violation.

Cue: Groundhog Day trolling.

Cue: Continued inability to answer. Falsus in uno

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Cue: Continued inability to answer. Falsus in uno

The underlying crime was a campaign finance violation that Michael Cohen pled guilty to.

Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty In Manhattan Federal Court To Eight Counts, Including Criminal Tax Evasion And Campaign Finance Violations

I welcome you to go troll the Department of Justice and tell them they are lying.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

The underlying crime was a campaign finance violation that Michael Cohen pled guilty to.

Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty In Manhattan Federal Court To Eight Counts, Including Criminal Tax Evasion And Campaign Finance Violations

I welcome you to go troll the Department of Justice and tell them they are lying.

They know. 

Okay, I hope the "underlying crime" trolling is over.

The Defense will give it up tomorrow without having disproven any significant facts that Prosecution witnesses have alleged. That's usually bad for the Defense.

Truly, the best hope for Trump is that he got info on one of the jurors and has either threatened or bribed them to hold out for acquittal. 

• Thanks 1