UK Murder Motivated by Gaza Conflict Results in Life Sentence for Moroccan Asylum-Seeker

11 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

A Labour deflection after 14 years of this Tory Government’s abject failure to control immigration.

Yes, a Labour MP recently proposed family visas for Palestinians so they can bring granny and little Mo with them.

As if Jews in the UK didn't have enough problems.

God help us if Labour get in. Scary times for Jews if the anti-semites in the Labour party get power.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, transam said:

Chummy, this is an English-speaking forum in Thailand covering many Worldwide  subjects.

You are questioning me on me being in Thailand on a thread about a foreigner going around stabbing folk in the UK when I am from the UK.........🤪

At this stage, I think you should stand down......😉

I was actually questioning the  validity of your personalized and accusative toward  a forum member basically accusing him of support for  illegal immigrants while you are  making such comment while resident in a country where you are  unlikely to  have legal resident status  yourself.

Whats  with your pompous stand down crap Sam ? Are you a junior relative of Maggie Thatcher ?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, 0ffshore360 said:

I was actually questioning the  validity of your personalized and accusative toward  a forum member basically accusing him of support for  illegal immigrants while you are  making such comment while resident in a country where you are  unlikely to  have legal resident status  yourself.

Whats  with your pompous stand down crap Sam ? Are you a junior relative of Maggie Thatcher ?

I have been posting here for 17+ years and have read a lot of stuff from different folk to build up a picture, but at this point in time, you know nothing........😉

To top it all, you are a new boy, perhaps catching up on some reading, it may open your eye's before spouting.....🤗

Lastly, why are you calling me Sam, very strange......🥴

18 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

You see you're just treating this like a football supporter. Your team (Labour) are going to beat the other team. 

At least I'm open minded enough to admit the Tories don't have the balls to do it. Politically I'm right of centre, but I don't blindly support the Tories. 

You know Labour would never propose drastic action like rounding up bogus asylum applicants and deporting them immediately. 

If you can provide an ounce of evidence to suggest otherwise, please provide it. 

This is how debate works.

You make an assertion, you back it up.

7 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Yes, a Labour MP recently proposed family visas for Palestinians so they can bring granny and little Mo with them.

As if Jews in the UK didn't have enough problems.

God help us if Labour get in. Scary times for Jews if the anti-semites in the Labour party get power.  

Because all Palestinians, including ‘Granny and little Mo’ are a threat to Jews in the UK?

Or is that just one of the grossly generalized pejorative views you are so fond of inserting into any and every thread regardless of whether or not it had any significance whatsoever?

2 minutes ago, transam said:

I have been posting here for 17+ years and have read a lot of stuff from different folk to build up a picture, but at this point in time, you know nothing........😉

To top it all, you are a new boy, perhaps catching up on some reading, it may open your eye's before spouting.....🤗

Lastly, why are you calling me Sam, very strange......🥴

17 years  Sam ? That's a shipload of pomposity you expect me to read   So nah !

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Because all Palestinians, including ‘Granny and little Mo’ are a threat to Jews in the UK?

Or is that just one of the grossly generalized pejorative views you are so fond of inserting into any and every thread regardless of whether or not it had any significance whatsoever?

Get real Chomps.

Israel has been smashing Palestine since the October 7 terrorist attacks. They're hardly going to be fans. 

But, you want everyone brought into the UK, for whatever reason, it is your anti-British goal to create problems, then slag the place off..............😒

2 minutes ago, 0ffshore360 said:

17 years  Sam ? That's a shipload of pomposity you expect me to read   So nah !

I didn't mean my posts, you silly boy.......🙄

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, transam said:

Of course, folk voted Labour in before, they cocked everything up, which they will do again, and probably lead to the UK becoming a ghetto for foreign spongers.

It took a long time for Scots to suss the SNP out......

An "Allah Akbar" bloke has been voted into a council seat, the nutter George Galloway now sits in the House............All not good........🥴

You should take a moment to look at ‘illegal immigration’ into the UK per year’ and then consider which political party was in power at the time.

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/irregular-migration-to-the-uk-year-ending-december-2022/irregular-migration-to-the-uk-year-ending-december-2022

• Haha 1

Just review your post ."New Boy" ? Is there some forum protocol that entitles your arrogance and snide  <deleted>e?

Shove it !  Hard !

Oh dear, have I upset you newbie..........🤣

Try not calling me "Sam" again......🤭

17 minutes ago, 0ffshore360 said:

maybe ask him if he has a legal visa issued by the thai government. which if we are speaking from an illegal or legal standpoint....means he would have legal status to be in thailand. no matter what its called. 

but good try. 

• Thanks 1

You should take a moment to look at ‘illegal immigration’ into the UK per year’ and then consider which political party was in power at the time.

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/irregular-migration-to-the-uk-year-ending-december-2022/irregular-migration-to-the-uk-year-ending-december-2022

Enoch was right, we are doomed by people like you.......😱

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Get real Chomps.

Israel has been smashing Palestine since the October 7 terrorist attacks. They're hardly going to be fans. 

It’s you making the ridiculous claim Jonny.

‘Granny and little Mo’ currently subjected to, as you put it, Israel smashing Palestine.

‘Granny and little Mo’ Jonny.

“get real”, I could not have said it better myself.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

This is how debate works.

You make an assertion, you back it up.

You haven't provided any evidence that the Labour party would introduce drastic measures such as rounding up all the bogus asylum seekers and deporting them. When will you back up that assertion? 

I've said neither party has the balls to do this. This is evidenced by the fact neither party has proposed such measures. 

Waiting for your back up. 

• Thanks 2

Visa or not he is commenting  on the status of people entering his  home country while located  in Thailand. Am I disallowed to speculate on his right to comment status  if he questions others ?

you questioned his legal status in thailand did you not ? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

You haven't provided any evidence that the Labour party would introduce drastic measures such as rounding up all the bogus asylum seekers and deporting them. When will you back up that assertion? 

I've said neither party has the balls to do this. This is evidenced by the fact neither party has proposed such measures. 

Waiting for your back up. 

I haven’t made any claim they would do such things, or that doing such things would be the most effective solution.

If you wish to make that case please do, but it is not anyone else’s responsibility other than your own to substantiate the arguments you make.

If you say neither party has the balls to do something, it is for you to demonstrate the truth of your statement; a tad difficult given the immigration crisis did not exist the last time the Labour Party were in Government.

Refer link I posted above on illegal migration per year.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, 0ffshore360 said:

Visa or not he is commenting  on the status of people entering his  home country while located  in Thailand. Am I disallowed to speculate on his right to comment status  if he questions others ?

Sam is also presumptive  enough to now quote longevity in Thailand as  17 years  yet in other topics has said comes and goes.

I have been in Thailand virtually permanently for 22 years.

In the current "woke " climate I have interpreted his forum identity as Tran Sam. He has yet to actually deny my interpretation.

Don't tell porkies, I don't come and go, I bought our house in 2008, you silly boy.............😂

Edited by transam
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

you questioned his legal status in thailand did you not ? 

Read the post again ? Without predjudice for

1 minute ago, stoner said:

more assumptions. you really should stop. ps....who cares what your interpretation is ? 

I care not who cares . Is it  not normal to interpret  information as presented? Or am I expected to b like a Maga fan and swallow without blinking ?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Don't tell porkies, I don't come and go, I bought our house in 2007, you silly boy.............😂

What porkies  Sam?

I could  waste energy and extract comments  made in topics involving visa applications  etc. Made even  my  new boy time !

Dementia  respects nobody it seems !

• Confused 2

On 5/18/2024 at 3:20 AM, newbee2022 said:

It is a challenge how to protect our countries but also to be open for asylum seekers. As long there are wars in the world there will be always asylum seekers. So our challenge is to stop wars and make the life in poor countries livable

Woke nonsense; the largest number of people claiming asylum in the UK, and most other countries in Europe are coming from Albania, Iran, Afghanistan, Eritrea, Pakistan, Vietnam, Iraq, and Sudan … none of these countries are at war, so stop blaming the west, and mislabeling economic migrants as asylum seekers.

• Thanks 2