How soon can I do an extension in BKK?

If I entered on a visa exemption - how soon after entry can I do a 30-day exemption in Chaeng Watthana? Also, will I get 30 days on top of my current 30 days regardless of when I extend, or will they only add 30 days from the day of visiting in the immigration?

Thanks!

You can usually do your extension within 2 weeks of expiry but that being said there is no firm actual rule. You can try your luck earlier if you feel like it.

Please be reminded that visa exempt extensions are done at the IT Square Laksi office.

they have always extended mine from the actual DAY i have it done..so if i did it 3 days early id be losing those 3 days..

i do it on the last day allowed..30 days from 1st stamp....if they weekend they will allow credit until next open day/monday

1 minute ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

they have always extended mine from the actual DAY i have it done..so if i did it 3 days early id be losing those 3 days..

i do it on the last day allowed..30 days from 1st stamp....if they weekend they will allow credit until next open day/monday

^That never happens , they always give you 30 days from when your current Permission To Stay ends , rather than from the day that you apply 

• Thanks 1

OP, first answer correct.

You attend IT mall LakSi.

Your 30 day extension starts from expiry date of your 30 day visa exempt entry. 

Couple of weeks early should be OK.

You most likely need to provide TM30.

There is photocopy joint next to office. 

You can make appointment if you want. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1