Biden Urges Atlanta Voters to Stand Against Trump: ‘He’s Running for Revenge’

16 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The Inflation and Infrastructure projects come to mind.

More pork than a Jimmy Dean sausage. Plus the big infrastructure bill was only a little over $100 billion a year. Now the remaining 1.9 trillion?

Here's a radical idea- spend less, pay down the debt so that future generations aren't burdened. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

More pork than a Jimmy Dean sausage. Plus the big infrastructure bill was only a little over $100 billion a year. Now the remaining 1.9 trillion?

Here's a radical idea- spend less, pay down the debt so that future generations aren't burdened. 

Do you have any posts commenting on Trump's record budget deficit?

52 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you have any posts commenting on Trump's record budget deficit?

Yeah, he overspent too.  A sad habit that most presidents seem to have. But I will say that his worst pre-covid deficit was only about half of Biden's deficit last year. Any reason Biden needed to spend an extra trillion last year instead of trying to be at least a little prudent after the overspending that both he and Trump did during Covid?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

Yeah, he overspent too.  A sad habit that most presidents seem to have. But I will say that his worst pre-covid deficit was only about half of Biden's deficit last year. Any reason Biden needed to spend an extra trillion last year instead of trying to be at least a little prudent after the overspending that both he and Trump did during Covid?

Do you think that Trump's Unified Reich will fix the problem?

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you think that Trump's Unified Reich will fix the problem?

It might.  Now do you want to answer about Biden's deficit or keep dodging and weaving?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Back to Biden's fun speech at Morehouse- he claimed "I got more Morehouse men in the WHite House telling me what to do than I know what to do!" 

Actually, there are NO Morehouse men working for Biden in any capacity, and never have been.  Yet more BS and lies from your esteemed President.

• Agree 1

On 5/20/2024 at 5:52 AM, Tug said:

Aww gee I donno……hummm??? Well there’s that stockmarket passing 4,000 for the first time……then there’s that continuing decline in inflation……then there’s the for real meaningful legislation accomplished……you really need to up your game the other guys(that work on the farm) are laughing at you!

Talk about vote buying... The White House is announcing the release of over 1 million barrels of gasoline from the Northeast Gasoline Supply Reserve in an attempt to lower prices, as inflation weighs on voters ahead of the November election.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2024 at 5:52 AM, Tug said:

Aww gee I donno……hummm??? Well there’s that stockmarket passing 4,000 for the first time……then there’s that continuing decline in inflation……then there’s the for real meaningful legislation accomplished……you really need to up your game the other guys(that work on the farm) are laughing at you!

Talk about vote buying... The White House is announcing the release of over 1 million barrels of gasoline from the Northeast Gasoline Supply Reserve in an attempt to lower prices, as inflation weighs on voters ahead of the November election.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Are you talking about last year?

3 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Try to stay ahead of the game... this was announced yesterday in the USA

i

In all fairness one million barrels is about as significant as the time I took a leak in the pool at the Oriental. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

i

In all fairness one million barrels is about as significant as the time I took a leak in the pool at the Oriental. 

Yea I looked it up we use 20.1 million barrels a day here in the states yeiks!thats a lot of dino juice!!

20 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

It's interesting that you ignore Trump's COVID deficits but complain about Biden's COVID deficits.

On 5/21/2024 at 12:29 AM, Excogitator said:

Inflation has, however, been trending downwards for more than a year now, and if tensions in the Middle East ease, and the oil price with it, then less and less people, worldwide, will be living paycheck to paycheck..

How on earth are tensions in the M E going to ease with your hero stoking the fire by sending lots and lots of bombs to kill women and children?

13 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Actually, there are NO Morehouse men working for Biden in any capacity, and never have been.  Yet more BS and lies from your esteemed President.

I am not saying you are wrong, but do you have a link for that?

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

How on earth are tensions in the M E going to ease with your hero stoking the fire by sending lots and lots of bombs to kill women and children?

There is a school of thought that maintains that destroying Hamas will bring peace to the Middle East.

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

It's interesting that you ignore Trump's COVID deficits but complain about Biden's COVID deficits.

No, I ignore both. Biden's 2023 deficit has nothing to do with Covid. Nor the projected deficit for this year.  And both are nearly twice as much as Trump at his worst.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I am not saying you are wrong, but do you have a link for that?

Just internet gossip,but is has not been refuted. I did a few searches, but nothing to indicate any Morehouse grads work for him. The last one anywhere close worked for Kamala Harris, but was fired a while ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

His commencement address at Morehouse was truly shameful. He was talking as if it were the 1950s. Some examples;

"What is democracy? What is democracy? That Black men are being killed in the street. The trail of broken promises still leaves Black communities behind. What is democracy? You have to be ten times better than anyone else to get a fair shot. Most of all, what does it mean? As you've heard before, to be a Black man who loves his country even if it doesn't love him back in equal measure."

How evil.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

No, I ignore both. Biden's 2023 deficit has nothing to do with Covid. Nor the projected deficit for this year.  And both are nearly twice as much as Trump at his worst.

Compare Trump's biggest deficit to Biden's, and you would be surprised.

Donald Trump built a national debt so big (even before the pandemic) that it’ll weigh down the economy for years

National-debt-chart-2-pp.jpg

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

His commencement address at Morehouse was truly shameful. He was talking as if it were the 1950s. Some examples;

"What is democracy? What is democracy? That Black men are being killed in the street. The trail of broken promises still leaves Black communities behind. What is democracy? You have to be ten times better than anyone else to get a fair shot. Most of all, what does it mean? As you've heard before, to be a Black man who loves his country even if it doesn't love him back in equal measure."

How evil.

Defending police murders of Black men is kind of evil.

You really don't believe that there is a national epidemic of police murders of Black men?

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Just internet gossip,but is has not been refuted. I did a few searches, but nothing to indicate any Morehouse grads work for him. The last one anywhere close worked for Kamala Harris, but was fired a while ago.

In other words, you are relying on a rumor from your Internet friends.

Thanks for sharing.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Compare Trump's biggest deficit to Biden's, and you would be surprised.

Donald Trump built a national debt so big (even before the pandemic) that it’ll weigh down the economy for years

National-debt-chart-2-pp.jpg

Nice, but it leaves out the Biden years. Why is that? I will refer to Statista for the latest numbers;

https://www.statista.com/statistics/200410/surplus-or-deficit-of-the-us-governments-budget-since-2000/

Trumps three pre-covid deficits were 0.5, 0.7, and 0.98 trillion dollars. Covid was 3.1 trillion in 2020.

Biden's Covid deficit was 2.8 trillion in 2021. Then, after Covid, 1.4 trillion in 2022 and 1.7 trillion in 2023, projected at 1.8 trillion in 2024.

So yeah, Trump's Covid deficit was slightly bigger than Biden's. But after Covid, Biden is still overspending at a rate that Dangerous Don never came close to doing. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

Sound business logic. Sell when prices are high and buy when they are lower. It worked well before and was quite profitable.

16 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Defending police murders of Black men is kind of evil.

You really don't believe that there is a national epidemic of police murders of Black men?

No. According to the Police Violence Report, a total of 95 unarmed people were killed by police in 2023. Of those 95, 34 were black. Tragic and stupid, but hardly a national epidemic.  And no data as to how many were killed by racist white cops, since a large percentage of police are themselves black or hispanic. 

https://policeviolencereport.org/

There IS an epidemic of black men murdering black men though.  Something in the range of 8,000 or 9,000 black people are murdered by OTHER black people every year.

So tell me, which is the true epidemic? 

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

In other words, you are relying on a rumor from your Internet friends.

Thanks for sharing.

I'm sure it must be easy to find out though. With so many Morehouse grads working for biden... I couldn't find any. Can you? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I'm sure it must be easy to find out though. With so many Morehouse grads working for biden... I couldn't find any. Can you? 

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

44 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Nice, but it leaves out the Biden years. Why is that? I will refer to Statista for the latest numbers;

https://www.statista.com/statistics/200410/surplus-or-deficit-of-the-us-governments-budget-since-2000/

Trumps three pre-covid deficits were 0.5, 0.7, and 0.98 trillion dollars. Covid was 3.1 trillion in 2020.

Biden's Covid deficit was 2.8 trillion in 2021. Then, after Covid, 1.4 trillion in 2022 and 1.7 trillion in 2023, projected at 1.8 trillion in 2024.

So yeah, Trump's Covid deficit was slightly bigger than Biden's. But after Covid, Biden is still overspending at a rate that Dangerous Don never came close to doing. 

Nice try, but FY 2021 is on Trump.

https://www.usa.gov/federal-budget-process#:~:text=Every year%2C the U.S. Congress,September 30 of the next.

There is alsono economic precept saying that fighting the effect of a major crisis must cease after one year.

At least, unlike other countries which are also experiencing deficits, Biden is getting growth.

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn02784/

5b111277-2189-43a1-b700-70603fcc1244.png

5f20b174-2560-42cf-af83-4de31cbbf809(1).png

2 minutes ago, candide said:

Nice try, but FY 2021 is on Trump.

https://www.usa.gov/federal-budget-process#:~:text=Every year%2C the U.S. Congress,September 30 of the next.

There is alsono economic precept saying that fighting the effect of a major crisis must cease after one year.

At least, unlike other countries which are also experiencing deficits, Biden is getting growth.

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/sn02784/

5b111277-2189-43a1-b700-70603fcc1244.png

5f20b174-2560-42cf-af83-4de31cbbf809(1).png

...so that means what exactly about the deficits that Biden is running up? Trump for his faults had Covid as an excuse. And I thought it was stupid to lockdown AND pay everyone FWIW.  

• Thumbs Up 1