"Big Joke" Starts Signature Campaign in Pattaya to Oust Anti-Corruption Commission

Big joke I remember him he's the nice chap who is going to make the retirement Visa a lot harder to qualify for ( doubling the financial requirements Was one ) Hope this stuff keeps him busy for a while

54 minutes ago, bradiston said:

Your advice to do some research and find enlightenment is typical troll material. You're wrong. No amount of research will come up as evidence for your false assertions. Which makes you a disinformant. He is not being investigated for unusual wealth, but for what look to me like trumped up allegations of links to gambling. Take your own advice and do some research.

And what comes from gambling, but never mind it's not really worth wasting anymore time. 

16 hours ago, smedly said:

this guy is a straight  shooter

they have intimated him, shot at him, now nonsense claims he's somehow involved in gambling rackets, total BS IMO, he is fighting everything corrupt in Thailand - brave man and a fight he is unlikely to win unless he gets the support of the Thai people - he needs to have a discussion with Pita - then maybe there could be a .............................

Sad but true

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Artisi said:

And what comes from gambling, but never mind it's not really worth wasting anymore time. 

Yeah, just throw out any old garbage then say it's not worth arguing about.

6 hours ago, Dave1954 said:

Big joke I remember him he's the nice chap who is going to make the retirement Visa a lot harder to qualify for ( doubling the financial requirements Was one ) Hope this stuff keeps him busy for a while

Huh?

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Lopburikid said:

Where did all his Million Baht plus houses and cars come from????????? Did he save up?????

He and his wife both come from wealthy families, he inherited his wealth. He didn't join the police because he needed an income, he joined the police as a vocation 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

Isn’t this the guy who had expats having to fill out forms at immigration offices if they spent a night at a friends etc place? 

He is the policeman who enforced existing regulations and stopped corruption. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, RobU said:

He is the policeman who enforced existing regulations and stopped corruption.

Ah so there is no corruption in Thailand anymore?  When did that happen,? I must have missed it on the news

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Bday Prang said:

Ah so there is no corruption in Thailand anymore?  When did that happen,? I must have missed it on the news

Vacuous statement with absolutely no relevance to this thread. Of course there is corruption, corruption occurs in every country in the world. This man is one of the good guys who does his job and tries to stop it. 

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, RobU said:

Vacuous statement with absolutely no relevance to this thread. Of course there is corruption, corruption occurs in every country in the world. This man is one of the good guys who does his job and tries to stop it. 

its make your mind up time,   First you said  " He is the policeman who enforced existing regulations and stopped corruption"

and now you are saying    ".Of course there is corruption, corruption occurs in every country in the world."

So which is it ?   You cannot have your cake and eat it  

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

its make your mind up time,   First you said  " He is the policeman who enforced existing regulations and stopped corruption"

and now you are saying    ".Of course there is corruption, corruption occurs in every country in the world."

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

On 5/24/2024 at 11:36 AM, Karma80 said:

It's a den of thieves just stabbing each other in the back. In Thailand, unexplained wealth is just ill-gotten gains without a decent lie yet.

So many seem to marry very wealth wives every time. It's not my unexplained wealth.

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

TDS. Trump deceives his supporters. You are right. I don't live there. Thankfully. But, I still prefer decency over pure evil. Ha! 

As they say - those with an 'issue' are often the last to recognise it in themselve - without professional help. 

You introduced the 'Trump Factor' into a discussion about Big Joke in Thailand. 

PS - All politicians deceive their supporters - some way more than others - but they all play the game.

On 5/24/2024 at 5:00 AM, bradiston said:

As usual, BP, you lay down the law about "anyone on here". You seem to have set yourself up as judge and jury. I'm not a child and I'm not naive. I freely admit to liking this guy

He's right the level of your naivety is scary, do you still believe in the Easter bunny?

The RTP is world renowned as a completely corrupt dysfunctional entity!

Are you telling us you truly believe one of their leaders, incidentally a man who freely admitted to paying the press for positive reports and acted like a kingpin by surrounding himself by his 'gang' is a shining beacon of light on a sea of corruption if so I have a bridge I can sell you....

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

What's the point of having it then? I guess you meant "You can't have it both ways".

6 minutes ago, mark131v said:

He's right the level of your naivety is scary, do you still believe in the Easter bunny?

The RTP is world renowned as a completely corrupt dysfunctional entity!

Are you telling us you truly believe one of their leaders, incidentally a man who freely admitted to paying the press for positive reports and acted like a kingpin by surrounding himself by his 'gang' is a shining beacon of light on a sea of corruption if so I have a bridge I can sell you....

And you can jump right off it. Don't gaslight me! Your comnents are demeaning, implying I am a fool for holding my beliefs. You don't know ANYTHING about his case. It's all just guilt by association. I'll suggest because you agree with certain people on this forum, that fact alone makes you a complete wanxer, ok? OK? Everybody knows etc etc etc. This is just a bs argument.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, bradiston said:

What's the point of having it then? I guess you meant "You can't have it both ways".

No he meant what he said same as when I said your posts display a disturbing amount of naivete I meant that too....

• Thanks 1

I don't see corruption/bribery as 'the problem', neither here nor in any other country.

As long as the money coming from it is circulating in the economy, everybody will benefit.

In the West, fighting corruption and tax evasion is just an excuse to bring on someone's agenda.

1 minute ago, bradiston said:

And you can jump right off it. Don't gaslight me! Your comnents are demeaning, implying I am a fool for holding my beliefs. You don't know ANYTHING about his case. It's all just guilt by association. I'll suggest because you agree with certain people on this forum, that fact alone makes you a complete wanxer, ok? OK? Everybody knows etc etc etc. This is just a bs argument.

Yes I truly believe you are and I know as much as anybody else about the case you included!

What's beyond doubt is the RTP are a complete and utter shower of <deleted>e and anyone naive enough to believe otherwise despite overwhelming evidence is living in la la land, like I said I have a bridge for sale...

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, pub2022 said:

I don't see corruption/bribery as 'the problem', neither here nor in any other country.

As long as the money coming from it is circulating in the economy, everybody will benefit.

In the West, fighting corruption and tax evasion is just an excuse to bring on someone's agenda.

You don't see corruption as a problem?

Bloody hell I hope you or your family are never the victim as I reckon you might quickly change your opinion but then again there's nought stranger than folk....

• Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, bradiston said:

And you can jump right off it. Don't gaslight me!

No idea what this means if it means don't argue with me as I believe I am right then guilty as charged I guess

39 minutes ago, bradiston said:

Your comnents are demeaning, implying I am a fool for holding my beliefs

You're right can't argue with that, I don't mean to be demeaning but the level of naivete displayed makes it difficult 

42 minutes ago, bradiston said:

You don't know ANYTHING about his case

I know as much as you or anybody else I also know the RTP is a corrupt, lazy, thieving joke of an institution so anybody at the top is also that but worse

44 minutes ago, bradiston said:

It's all just guilt by association

It's plainly not guilty by association he has been removed from post on numerous occasions, he freely admits paying off the press to write favourable coverage and also acts like a medieval warlord by surrounding his home with his hench men and minions

46 minutes ago, bradiston said:

I'll suggest because you agree with certain people on this forum, that fact alone makes you a complete wanxer, ok? OK?

Whether I agree or disagree has no bearing on if I am a wanxer? do you mean <deleted> if so yep guilty as charged on occasion I am a male after all

48 minutes ago, bradiston said:

This is just a bs argument

Nope it is in fact a reasoned, though out argument backed up with personal experience and common knowledge of the buffoons in brown

I hope this clears things up, have a good 'un!!

42 minutes ago, mark131v said:

Yes I truly believe you are and I know as much as anybody else about the case you included!

What's beyond doubt is the RTP are a complete and utter shower of <deleted>e and anyone naive enough to believe otherwise despite overwhelming evidence is living in la la land, like I said I have a bridge for sale...

What exactly do you know, because nothing has been established as yet? Nothing. Your comments about the RTP are immaterial. This is about a single case. You think a judge would convict on the basis of what you put forward?? Utterly dumbfounding ignorance.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, mark131v said:

No idea what this means if it means don't argue with me as I believe I am right then guilty as charged I guess

You're right can't argue with that, I don't mean to be demeaning but the level of naivete displayed makes it difficult 

I know as much as you or anybody else I also know the RTP is a corrupt, lazy, thieving joke of an institution so anybody at the top is also that but worse

It's plainly not guilty by association he has been removed from post on numerous occasions, he freely admits paying off the press to write favourable coverage and also acts like a medieval warlord by surrounding his home with his hench men and minions

Whether I agree or disagree has no bearing on if I am a wanxer? do you mean <deleted> if so yep guilty as charged on occasion I am a male after all

Nope it is in fact a reasoned, though out argument backed up with personal experience and common knowledge of the buffoons in brown

I hope this clears things up, have a good 'un!!

You know nothing. What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. Your whole argument is based on the popularly held notion that the police here are corrupt, ergo every policeman is corrupt. But when you're pulled for eg a breath test, I bet you don't say it to their faces, do you? You have anonymity here. Thank your lucky stars. Just don't abuse it.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, bradiston said:

Your comments about the RTP are immaterial

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck guess what its a duck!!

You think a judge would convict on the basis of what you put forward??

Would a fair and uncorrupted judiciary who knows? would a corrupt and backward judiciary well I guess that would depend on the size of the envelope...

Utterly dumbfounding ignorance.

Lets switch ignorance to naivete then I can agree you are! as previously stated if you believe the leadership of an openly corrupt institution isn't a bad 'un then I really can't help you...

Edited by mark131v

12 minutes ago, mark131v said:

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck guess what its a duck!!

Would a fair and un corrupt judiciary who knows would a corrupt and backward judiciary well I guess that would depend on the size of the envelope

Lets switch ignorance to naivete then I can agree you are! as previously stated if you believe the leadership of an openly corrupt institution isn't a bad 'un then I really can't help you...

I don't need your help. This topic concerns Hakparn's spat with the NACC, nothing to do with anything else. Like others here, you see his name and launch into an endless diatribe regarding the RTP. Totally off topic. Take it outside.

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, bradiston said:

This topic concerns the NACC. Nothing to do with the RTP. You've wasted a whole afternoon.

Not at all this concerns a senior RTP officer and his loss of face nothing more, the fact all parties are lying corrupt hypocrites just adds to the farce...