Chilling Confessions Father and Son Describe Sexual Crimes During Hamas Invasion

image.png

In further horrific revelations that underscores the brutal nature of the October 7 Hamas invasion, a father and son duo, Jamal Hussein Ahmad Radi, 47, and Abdallah Radi, 18, have confessed to a series of heinous crimes including rape and murder. Captured by Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) in Gaza, their confessions have been documented in video footage obtained by MailOnline, providing a grim insight into the atrocities committed against innocent civilians.

On October 7, during a violent invasion, Jamal and Abdallah Radi, along with other Hamas militants, infiltrated the Nir Oz kibbutz near the Gaza border. The IDF captured the pair during ongoing operations in Gaza and subjected them to interrogation by the Shin Bet security service. In the footage, both men, dressed in grey tracksuits and handcuffed, are seen confessing to their crimes while sitting in front of an Israeli flag at a secret location.

Jamal Radi, a father of seven and a member of the Hamas Security Service, described the invasion with chilling detachment. "In each house where we found someone, we either killed them or kidnapped them," he admitted. Recounting one specific instance, he said, "In the first house I found a woman and her husband, and we hit them with fire and killed them…they were in their late 40s."

Jamal's confession continued with graphic detail about the sexual violence he perpetrated. "I raped one woman. She was screaming, she was crying," he said. He threatened her with a gun to undress and mentioned she wore jean shorts. "I don't know what happened to her, I was there for fifteen minutes and then I left," he added.

Abdallah Radi, his 18-year-old son, corroborated and expanded on his father's horrific actions. "My father raped her, then I did, then my cousin did, and then my father killed the woman after we finished raping her," he said. Abdallah further confessed to killing two people, raping two, and breaking into five houses.

These confessions have come to light two months after a report by Pramila Patten, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General on Sexual Violence in Conflict. Patten's investigation into the events of October 7 documented "unspeakable violence perpetrated with shocking brutality." During her month-long visit, she interviewed 34 survivors and examined morgues holding the victims' bodies. "It was a catalogue of the most extreme and inhumane forms of killing, torture, and other horrors," she reported.

The invasion also targeted attendees of the Nova music festival, who suffered conflict-related sexual violence. Horrific footage has surfaced showing five women captured by Hamas, threatened at gunpoint, further highlighting the terror and violence of that day.

An IDF spokesperson, in response to the confessions, emphasized the severity of the documented violence. "Over the past months, we've seen countless evidence of the brutal violence used by Hamas on October 7th, including harrowing acts of gender-based and sexual violence," the spokesperson said. These confessions, they noted, validate the testimonies of witnesses, survivors, and freed hostages, countering any attempts to deny the horrors of October 7 or discredit the experiences of the victims.

Currently, both Jamal and Abdallah Radi are in custody, awaiting trial for their crimes. Their confessions not only shed light on the specific events of October 7 but also serve as a stark reminder of the brutality faced by the victims. The revelations have intensified the global condemnation of the acts committed by Hamas militants, reinforcing the call for justice and accountability in the wake of such atrocities.

Credit: Daily Mail 2024-05-24

news-logo-btm.jpg

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

18 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Genocide? Even if we accept Hamas casualty figures (and why you would do that for an organization who have been found to lie repeatedly and habitually and who are actively spamming misinformation worldwide in an operation supported by the Russians and Chinese) of around 35,000 people killed, there were approximately 2,000,000 people in Gaza. So that's around 1.75% of the population. Jews in WWII? There were 6,000,000 out of a pre-war Jewish population in Europe of around 9,000,000 so around 2/3 of the people. Armenia? Anywhere from 660,000 to 1,200,000 out of around 1.5 million total. Rwanda's massacre of the Tutsi took out around 75% of the population and was about 500,000 to 800,000 people. Cambodia's Khmer Rouge killed around 2,000,000 out of 6,000,000. You see where I'm going with this.

I find it astonishing that this is even considered as a marginal case of genocide. The IDF have protocols in place that go well beyond most armies in terms of avoiding civilian casualties, they're not gathering up survivors and shooting them dead, there are no death camps, incidences of soldiers behaving badly are investigated. The emphasis on "genocide" is simply a part of the propaganda and is designed not only to give people the impression of things being far worse than they are, but also serves to minimize the impact of the previous genocides, pretty much every one of which exceeds what is happening to the Palestinian people by several orders of magnitude and in practically every other aspect.

This is not to say that Netanyahu and the Israeli Right don't have a lot to answer for, and I'm all for they and the Hamas leadership being strung up. But to downplay the deliberate brutality of 7 July which was specifically done to ensure a particularly violent response from the Israelis is downright bizarre. You're really going to do whataboutism with Hamas, who don't act in any way like an army in a direct comparison with national militaries? How far down the rabbit hole did you have to go to get to that place as a self-proclaimed Jew? 

You are either Jewish, or not. Nothing self proclaimed about it. 

Whether you label it genocide or not, the extremely disproportionate response, and the percentage of women and children killed is an abomination. Especially for a nation that came out of the survival of the holocaust. 

• Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Should be shown nonstop at universities' encampments! 

"My father raped her, then I did and then my cousin did and then we left but my father killed the woman after we finished raping her."

Is that incest too?

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

War is a very degrading act, and I think it's safe to say that these kind of offenses have taken place throughout the course of history, and still take place on a regular basis. 

Though I am sure many soldiers behave in a noble  and righteous fashion, there are likely many who have no moral compass whatsoever, and simply do as they please. 

What about the IDF? Any crimes committed on their side, besides genocide? 

Why are you calling the Hamas terrorists soldiers? The ones that carried out the tortures, rapes and even Necrophilia on some of the murdered innocent's? What about the Palestinian civilians that also took hostages to sell in Gaza?

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Did the allies in WW2 care about proportionality? No they cared about winning. Hamas started this war. Why are you against Israel winning? Sounds like you support the genocidal Hamas terrorists. 

Not for a nanosecond. I despise Hamas. Any criticism of Israel's action seems to result in an over simplified meme like "you support terrorism", if you don't agree with everything Israel does. Kind of a George Jr. sort of "there is no grey, you are either with us, or against us", Iraq war justification nonsense. 

WWII was slightly different. Hamas does not have concentration camps. They are evil, though. That we agree on. 

Sorry, not in the simplification  camp. My soul is not bought and paid for. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

This thread is about the actions of 3 Palestinians .

Don't even pretend that there is no connection between the two, and don't even consider for a moment that a half a century of O

oppression does not result in significant amounts of blowback. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Why are you calling the Hamas terrorists soldiers? The ones that carried out the tortures, rapes and even Necrophilia on some of the murdered innocent's? What about the Palestinian civilians that also took hostages to sell in Gaza?

You either have a very active imagination, or you're listening to some very bizarre podcasts. 

21 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

You either have a very active imagination, or you're listening to some very bizarre podcasts. 

The UN report on sexual violence was not in a podcast that I know of. Even if it was I don't bother with podcasts. How's your imagination calling Hamas terrorists soldiers?

UN Special Representative of the Secretary-General on Sexual Violence in Conflict finds damning evidence of rape, sexual violence, necrophilia

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Don't even pretend that there is no connection between the two, and don't even consider for a moment that a half a century of O

oppression does not result in significant amounts of blowback. 

This thread is about two Palestinians  who raped numerous females on Oct 7 th .

You haven't condemned their behaviour, you have just tried to excuse it and criticise  the people who get raped .

Palestinians raped some Israelis  and just are just critical of the Israelis 

• Agree 2

10 hours ago, gargamon said:

The Russians would never do something like this in Ukraine. Oh, wait. They did this exactly. 

are you in denial what is going on since 2014 in ukraine?  where ukraine is shelling russian civilians in the east, OF UKRAINE...

2 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

This thread is about two Palestinians  who raped numerous females on Oct 7 th .

You haven't condemned their behaviour, you have just tried to excuse it and criticise  the people who get raped .

Palestinians raped some Israelis  and just are just critical of the Israelis 

Nonsense. I despise these filthy terrorists. Their acts were unforgivable. Never have I condoned, nor supported these pigs. I hate all forms of extremism. Hence, my dislike of Natanyahu and current policy. 

Unfortunately, criticism of Israeli policy is so forbidden, that is it construed as support for Hamas. 

That is just an ignorant trope. You know better. 

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Nonsense. I despise these filthy terrorists. Their acts were unforgivable. Never have I condoned, nor supported these pigs. I hate all forms of extremism. Hence, my dislike of Natanyahu and current policy. 

Unfortunately, criticism of Israeli policy is so forbidden, that is it construed as support for Hamas. 

That is just an ignorant trope. You know better. 

I looked through this thread once and I didn't see you condemning the Hamas rapists .

That's why I stated that in this thread about the Hamas rapists, you haven't condemned them . 

You claimed that that was nonsense .

So, have you condemned the Hamas rapists in this thread ?

• Agree 1

See it realistic!!! The Palestinians, not only Hamas murdered more as 1.200 Israelis in not 6h. So why must the israelis gives a <deleted> of this murderers? They are now more as 70 years terrorists. About this NO other muslim country fight with them.
Let them rot in hell and let the israelis clean GAZA completly and free the hostages or found their bodys. !! After this talks can start but not before!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, john donson said:

are you in denial what is going on since 2014 in ukraine?  where ukraine is shelling russian civilians in the east, OF UKRAINE...

Russian propaganda. You been watching rt (Russia Today) again?

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, john donson said:

Wild distortion of what actually happened but whatever was going on was within Ukraine, a sovereign nation.