Chilling Confessions Father and Son Describe Sexual Crimes During Hamas Invasion

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

So Palestinians murdered 1,000+ Israelis. 

Israelis murdered 35,000+ Palestinians. 

Can you seen anything in these numbers?

Why should any Muslim country fight with them just as they are the same religion?

Give the occupied/stolen land back, stop Apartheid in Israel, give Palestine their own state -  then talks can begin. First get out of Gaza and stop the Genocide, obv. The ICJ has told them to, do you know what the ICJ is?

Your opinions and thoughts are useless since you are an anti-semite, plus a mysoginistic terrorist and rape supporter.

There are Americans being held hostages. Far as I am concerned, its surrender or die in Gaza. When the white flag is raised, then the dying will stop, except for the heirarchy of Hamas and Iran who can happily live the rest of their lives watching out for Mossad hit squads.

Edited by Yagoda
  • Thumbs Up 2

23 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

War is a very degrading act, and I think it's safe to say that these kind of offenses have taken place throughout the course of history, and still take place on a regular basis. 

Though I am sure many soldiers behave in a noble  and righteous fashion, there are likely many who have no moral compass whatsoever, and simply do as they please. 

What about the IDF? Any crimes committed on their side, besides genocide? 

For crying out loud @spidermike007, anything, any straw you can clutch at to excuse, justify or construct " equivalence" to excuse the savagery of October 7th.

As for your comments about soldiers, (I was one for many years and take them a bit personally) well I dare say bus drivers, garage mechanics and many professionals have been known to rape and murder too!

I could close this post with a four letter epithet, one widely used in the military, but whilst appropriate to your drivel would result in me being banned!

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I looked through this thread once and I didn't see you condemning the Hamas rapists .

That's why I stated that in this thread about the Hamas rapists, you haven't condemned them . 

You claimed that that was nonsense .

So, have you condemned the Hamas rapists in this thread ?

Yes. You replied to my condemnation. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Just when I thought this forum could go no lower, you hit the bottom. Your philosophy: Yeah, Ted Bundy was a confused guy, but the cops broke the speed limit catching him.

Hamas arent soldiers they are terrosists. They are rapists. They have no rights under the laws of war, not do any of their supporters who provide material aid to them.

And you support them.

Total BS. Amazing how any criticism of Israel these days is either anti semetic or support of Hamas. Such over simplified lies. Israel sponsored tropes 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

23 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Why are you calling the Hamas terrorists soldiers? The ones that carried out the tortures, rapes and even Necrophilia on some of the murdered innocent's? What about the Palestinian civilians that also took hostages to sell in Gaza?

Exactly,  the "regular" Palestinians are just as bad. They are one and the same as Hamas.

There are videos of them saying they support Hamas and what happened on October 7th. 

They were having parties in the street on that day (and September 11th, too, BTW) as were Muslims - and Palestine supporters - around the world and they were also spitting on the naked corpses of raped young women as they were paraded around on the back of trucks.

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Total BS. Amazing how any criticism of Israel these days is either anti semetic or support of Hamas. Such over simplified lies. Israel sponsored tropes 

Its obvious everybody is shocked by the news and affected by the flow of pictures and descriptions of rape, murder of women and children. Everyone is, it is fresh, and it is used purposely to affect us.

Forgotten is all reports of abuse, rape and land stealing, war crimesd being done for decades, bombed to ruins every now and then, and kids imprisoned and detained. That's the problem when one side's suffering is not recognized. 

Criticism of Israel is not taken well, and claiming everyone who criticises Israel must be a supporter of Hamas, that's another weapon to silence the critics and to stop a healthy debate about why things happen and reasons for these desperate, crucial terrorist attacks. 

Two evil doesn't make one right, and turning the blind eye to one side's abuse is a crime against humanity itself. 

I personally find it hard to separate those two, to find one less evil than the other!

The Israelis total dominance and systematic abuse have been going on for decades. 

The sad things, once more terrorism will be awarded, and that's a dangerous step. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, snowgard said:

The palestinians start ALL WARS and THIS is why people die there. Don't cry if you attack someone and they stroke back.

No more to say!!! And it never was THEIR LAND. Before the Israelis BOUGHT it it belongs to the ARABS and NOT to the palestinians. And the other parts the palestinians lost in war. They can ask Putin. Russia is the biggest country and GREEN.Maybe him has a heart and givea piece to the palestinians.

Ignorarance at its best! 

It was never the Native Americans land either? 

8 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Ignorarance at its best! 

It was never the Native Americans land either? 

No!!! For sure not!!! They live in another continent!!! 😉

1 hour ago, FruitPudding said:

Exactly,  the "regular" Palestinians are just as bad. They are one and the same as Hamas.

There are videos of them saying they support Hamas and what happened on October 7th. 

They were having parties in the street on that day (and September 11th, too, BTW) as were Muslims - and Palestine supporters - around the world and they were also spitting on the naked corpses of raped young women as they were paraded around on the back of trucks.

They danced in the streets after 9/11. Their entire culture is medieval, barbaric, misogynistic, psychopathic, homicidal and a threat to every decent human being on the face of the planet that doesn't share their sick and twisted ideology. They're holding Americans hostage, and there's so lucky they have Joe Biden as president. Trump wouldn't allow American hostages to be held as long.

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Hummin said:

Its obvious everybody is shocked by the news and affected by the flow of pictures and descriptions of rape, murder of women and children. Everyone is, it is fresh, and it is used purposely to affect us.

Forgotten is all reports of abuse, rape and land stealing, war crimesd being done for decades, bombed to ruins every now and then, and kids imprisoned and detained. That's the problem when one side's suffering is not recognized. 

Criticism of Israel is not taken well, and claiming everyone who criticises Israel must be a supporter of Hamas, that's another weapon to silence the critics and to stop a healthy debate about why things happen and reasons for these desperate, crucial terrorist attacks. 

Two evil doesn't make one right, and turning the blind eye to one side's abuse is a crime against humanity itself. 

I personally find it hard to separate those two, to find one less evil than the other!

The Israelis total dominance and systematic abuse have been going on for decades. 

The sad things, once more terrorism will be awarded, and that's a dangerous step. 

I totally agree with what you had to say, people forget that Israel has the largest single lobby in the United States. It is working! The amount of stuff that they pump out, the antagonism and the hatred toward any criticism leveled in their direction is incredible. It's astonishing that they actually consider themselves a democracy when they're subject to so much control of the press manipulation, suppression, and coloring of the facts. 

Anyone who criticizes Israel is a Jew hater.

Anyone who criticizes policy is anti-Semitic.

Anyone who expresses any sympathy for the Palestinian people supports terrorism.

The level of insanity in regard to anything Israel, the memes, the slogans, and the extremism. The Israeli PR machine is nonstop. 

Sorry, not an Israel sheep. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I totally agree with what you had to say, people forget this Israel has the largest single kobby in the United States. It is working! The amount of stuff that they pump out, the antagonism and the hatred toward any criticism level in their direction is incredible. It's astonishing that they actually consider themselves a democracy when they're subject to so much control of the press manipulation, suppression, and coloring of the facts. 

Anyone who criticizes Israel is a Jew hater, anyone who criticizes policy is anti-Semitic, anyone who expresses any sympathy for the Palestinian people  supports terrorism.

The level of insanity in regard to anything Israel, the memes, the slogans, the Israeli PR machine is nonstop. 

Sorry, not an Israel sheep. 

"Anyone who criticizes Israel is a Jew hater, anyone who criticizes policy is anti-Semitic, anyone who expresses any sympathy for the Palestinian people  supports terrorism."

You are just plain lying and playing the victim card. People get accused of being anti-Semitic when they are. People get accused of supporting terrorism if they do.

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, retarius said:

I wonder why when the UN investigated, much closer to the October 7th date, they could find not a single woman who claimed to be raped not any witnesses to any rape. I certainly believe the UN more than I believe Israelis or paid shill Sheryl Strindberg. 

Perhaps they never looked very hard, or checked on the hostages held in their (UNWRA) facilities by their staff.

They must have overlooked the videos made and live streamed by Hamas to celebrate their fun and games.

The UN has unfortunately revealed itself (through UNWRA) to have been embedded in Hamas's operations, some of its employees even took part.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, retarius said:

I wonder why when the UN investigated, much closer to the October 7th date, they could find not a single woman who claimed to be raped not any witnesses to any rape. 

Maybe cos they were dead.

They got raped, tortured, killed, and then paraded around for the average Palestinian to spit on.

A little hard to make a rape claim when you are dead.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

18 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

"Anyone who criticizes Israel is a Jew hater, anyone who criticizes policy is anti-Semitic, anyone who expresses any sympathy for the Palestinian people  supports terrorism."

You are just plain lying and playing the victim card. People get accused of being anti-Semitic when they are. People get accused of supporting terrorism if they do.

So, hyperbole does not exist? False labels are also a mirage in this world of truth? 

Yours, is likely the most nonsensical reply of the day. You won the trophy! 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

So, hyperbole does not exist? False labels are also a mirage in this world of truth? 

Yours, is likely the most nonsensical reply of the day. You won the trophy! 

Oh look the defensive victim card again

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

On 5/24/2024 at 9:14 PM, retarius said:

I wonder why when the UN investigated, much closer to the October 7th date, they could find not a single woman who claimed to be raped not any witnesses to any rape. I certainly believe the UN more than I believe Israelis or paid shill Sheryl Strindberg. 

How do you interview a dead rape victim?  When survivors were found they may have been too traumatized or reluctant to speak for various reasons.  Same for witnesses.  Personally, I would never talk to anyone, I repeat, Anyone from the U.N.

• Sad 1