Trump Booed at Libertarian Convention ‘No wannabe dictators!’

4 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Trump is so desperate to win in November that he's making all sorts of fake promises to not only libertarians, but blacks, Latinos, suburban women, and all manner of demographics that's not MAGA (read most of America).  I'm pretty sure most Americans can see through the lies. 

Don't be too sure Biden will win the election. Biden is doing all he can to loose voters, with his handling of inflation, his abhorrent policies re. Israel -Gaza, and his general complacency. Add to that that Biden has achieved nothing of substance regarding voting laws, nothing of substance with regard to putting the coup plotters before a judge and is uniquely uninspiring as a person, and you'll see why voter turnout will be very low in November, handing the presidency to a corrupt fascist.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

I don't get how you guys think.  Trump has been indicted for multiple crimes because he committed multiple crimes.  If you think Trump has been treated unfairly, then you are part of the cult.  Just own up to it.

I also don't get how you think. The problem with the USA system is that the judiciary is politicised - from dog catchers to the Supreme Court. HOW can appointing judges ever be fair?

• Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Trump is so desperate to win in November that he's making all sorts of fake promises to not only libertarians, but blacks, Latinos, suburban women, and all manner of demographics that's not MAGA (read most of America).  I'm pretty sure most Americans can see through the lies. 

You mean like "I'm gonna build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it"...  Yeah they saw right though that one in 2016...:coffee1:

Edited by BKKKevin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

I'm sure you know judges don't indict criminals. 

True, but sadly they can slow walk a trial or even prevent it from ever coming to trial...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

I'm sure you know judges don't indict criminals. 

No political prosecutors do - NY is Dem, and it's plain to see the politicisation happening. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Even your beloved CNN are starting to see the absurdity of trusting a man who admits to stealing.

I’ve not watched CNN for over ten years.

So remind me, are CNN on the jury?

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’ve not watched CNN for over ten years.

So remind me, are CNN on the jury?

Well, that's good news, at least. No, only 12 Democrats are on the jury to decide a case where the statute of limitations has been stepped all over by a man who CAMPAIGNED on getting Trump - sounds fair, does it?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

7 hours ago, Tug said:

His acolytes tryed to commandeer all the seats close to the stage and his security detail tryed to take the rubber chickens away from the delegates (they were used as a tool to heckle the precious little snowflake trust fund baby)personally I don’t think he’s going to get re elected abortion now he’s after birth control wanting to kill nato his groveling to putin his quoting directly from Nazi propaganda and on and on…..being adjudged the worst president in our history naa I’m not buying it,I am certainly keeping my guard up though!

there there, don't worry, i found it.

adjudged by who, people like yourself?

Screenshot 2024-05-27 at 15.17.55.png

• Confused 3
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BobBKK said:

I also don't get how you think. The problem with the USA system is that the judiciary is politicised - from dog catchers to the Supreme Court. HOW can appointing judges ever be fair?

You watched the Senate confirmation hearing too!

Magistrate Judge Sarah Netburn appeared before the Senate Judiciary Committee to be confirmed for a promotion.

Edited by riclag