Hamas Plots Attacks on Israeli Embassy and U.S. Military Base in Germany

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Avoiding the truth again. You've lost the plot entirely. 2 of many. 

The Relationship of Conspiracy Beliefs and Violent Extremism

https://www.vrc.crim.cam.ac.uk/events/relationship-conspiracy-beliefs-and-violent-extremism-zoom-webinar

Terrorism and conspiracy theories: A view from the 3N model of radicalization

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S2352250X22001154

Did you actually even scan just a little the points that this research was addressing? It wasn't about people who have actual grounds for rage. It's about lunatics who become enraged because of conspiracy theories.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, placeholder said:

Did you actually even scan just a little the points that this research was addressing? It wasn't about people who have actual grounds for rage. It's about lunatics who become enraged because of conspiracy theories.

Yes and they address your bizarre attempts to say the truth does not matter. Truly vile and disrespectful to the victims. Hamas started a war, but lets hide that and pretend it was Israel who started it for no reason. Pathetic.

image.png.f0fa94249e424211d04c269ae19e6861.png

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes and they address your bizarre attempts to say the truth does not matter. Truly vile and disrespectful to the victims. Hamas started a war, but lets hide that and pretend it was Israel who started it for no reason. Pathetic.

image.png.f0fa94249e424211d04c269ae19e6861.png

I didn't make any sort of such generalization that "the truth does not matter." and you know  it. You claimed that the Muslim disbelief in Hamas' massacre of civilians didn't bode well. I pointed out that they had plenty of reasons for rage that had nothing to do with that. So their denial doesn't matter as far as their rage goes.

Enough of your pearl clutching, already.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I didn't make any sort of such generalization that "the truth does not matter." and you know  it. You claimed that the Muslim disbelief in Hamas' massacre of civilians didn't bode well. I pointed out that they had plenty of reasons for rage that had nothing to do with that. So their denial doesn't matter as far as their rage goes.

Read your post and stop being dishonest, that's exactly what you said.

image.png.694417e309d232188e0f4189e8abf116.png

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

You can talk, making excuses for murderers..........🤔

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It would be quite a good indication of how much interest the World took in the Yemen starvation .

The reality is that there was very little concern about the genuine famine in Yemen and the World didn't care .

Were there any mass marches in cities around the World protesting against the genocide in Yemen ?

I don't recall hearing about any .

If it was Israel bombing Yemen and causing mass starvation , the World would erupt in anger .

Not Israel bombing, so not bothered about it 

Please there was plenty of anger and denunciation being levelled at the Saudis. Admittedly, little of it came from the political right. And possibly the reason that the Israeli case draws more ire is that despite its relatively small population, in absolute terms Israel receives more foreign aid from America than does any other country.

Please there was plenty of anger and denunciation being levelled at the Saudis. Admittedly, little of it came from the political right. And possibly the reason that the Israeli case draws more ire is that despite its relatively small population, in absolute terms Israel receives more foreign aid from America than does any other country.

So what................?  🤔

• Like 1

Explanations aren't the same thing as excuses.

You call what you write explanations, you just side with terrorists, a fact.......🤕

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Read your post and stop being dishonest, that's exactly what you said.

Nice try. It's obvious that we were referring to not truth in general but 2 different truths. Yours, the facts of the Hamas massacre of Israeli civilians. Mine the brutal treatment of Palestinians by Israel.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

You call what you write explanations, you just side with terrorists, a fact.......🤕

Keep up the mindless accusations. All it signifies is that you've still got nothing.

Whoever settles in a country that is not their original country, regardless of their religion, is a guest of the host country. As such the host country deems how long they may stay and under what conditions. If any guest (or one of their immediate family) commits a crime, then as well as being punished in the host country for that crime, they should subsequently be deported back to where they originated.

As for the granting of citizenship to all and sundry after just a few years.......FOR WHAT??    Stay, behave yourselves, abide by the host country's laws and you can stay indefinitely. And PAY YOUR OWN WAY, no handouts of the host countries tax money for healthcare, unemployment pensions etc!   If that does not meet a guests requirements or needs, they can depart at any time

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Israelis  are also Jewish ,  there is also that element to it .

That is probably the main reason as to why there is so much opposition to Israel . 

Keep up the mindless accusations. All it signifies is that you've still got nothing.

I know about you, and you know it...........🤔

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Israelis  are also Jewish ,  there is also that element to it .

That is probably the main reason as to why there is so much opposition to Israel . 

We'll never know how the world would have regarded Israel had it treated Palestinians decently. 

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Nice try. It's obvious that we were referring to not truth in general but 2 different truths. Yours, the facts of the Hamas massacre of Israeli civilians. Mine the brutal treatment of Palestinians by Israel.

Rubbish, don't tell me what I was referring to, I know, I wrote the post and asked you the question. Your reply is clear.

The truth matters, all of it. Its that simple, having a tiny portion of it and denying the rest is far from the truth. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Maybe you take no interest in what your government does. If that's the case, there's no point in trying to explain why others do.

Answer the question, Why......🤔

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Rubbish, don't tell me what I was referring to, I know, I wrote the post and asked you the question. Your reply is clear.

The truth matters, all of it. Its that simple, having a tiny portion of it and denying the rest is far from the truth. 

Once your words are written, you don't get to be the final arbiter of what they mean.

As for truth, as a general proposition the ruth matters. But the discussion was about motivation. And as I have repeatedly pointed out, Muslims have plenty of motivation for rage, regardless of their rejection of the truth that Hamas massacred Israeli civilians.

6 minutes ago, placeholder said:

We'll never know how the world would have regarded Israel had it treated Palestinians decently. 

You mean decently as in just allow Hamas to kill Israelis and take Israelis hostages?

Israel  just shrugs its shoulders and waves goodbye to the hostages are carry on as normal as if nothing had happened and sit back and wait for the next terror attack ?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Once your words are written, you don't get to be the final arbiter of what they mean.

As for truth, as a general proposition the ruth matters. But the discussion was about motivation. And as I have repeatedly pointed out, Muslims have plenty of motivation for rage, regardless of their rejection of the truth that Hamas massacred Israeli civilians.

The truth is there in them..............its in black and white......:thumbsup: 

Are you trying to do the same as the 3 out of 4 UK Muslims and deny the truth of Oct 7th? Because it doesn't matter? Because they are angry enough without it? Because it does not make a difference?

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

You mean decently as in just allow Hamas to kill Israelis and take Israelis hostages?

Israel  just shrugs its shoulders and waves goodbye to the hostages are carry on as normal as if nothing had happened and sit back and wait for the next terror attack ?

I mean decently as regards, say, the last 57 years or so. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

The truth is there in them..............its in black and white......:thumbsup: 

Are you trying to do the same as the 3 out of 4 UK Muslims and deny the truth of Oct 7th? Because it doesn't matter? Because they are angry enough without it? Because it does not make a difference?

Do you understand I wrote "that truth" not "the truth" and what that difference signifies?

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Not this again .

I will pass this time 

A wise move on your part. Since when it comes to the past 57 years, the truth is not going to be your friend.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

I wonder what people would think if there were 2 men in a room, and one of the men hit the other man in the face, and then the man who was struck pulled out a gun and shot him, in sorta an unjustifiable and disproportionate way. Is there any sane person, even a Zionist, who would not condemn that scenario. It’s impossible not to condemn it. Yet that’s what’s going on in this conflict. It is a completely disproportionate response. And much more than that it’s far far worse. I believe this is the most heinous act of our lifetimes. 

You should catch up on history, you could start off at the English Longbow.....:coffee1:

• Haha 1