Tax advice

Badrabbit

Can someone tell me where to go to get tax advice, I'm in Chalong.

I get 3 Pensions from the UK, I pay tax on all 3 in the UK before the money is sent here, UK State Pension, London Fire Brigade and Tesco UK.

I've been to the Tax Revenue office, no English spoken but they said "if you don't want to pay tax here then dont" now I'm even more worried.

Hopefully someone knows of an office I can go to too get the advice I need.

Thanks. 

None one has any idea and anyone tells you they can fix it for a fee you should run away fast.   We just all have to sit and wait for the situation to become clear. I pay my UK tax on my 2 pensions. If I ever get a tax demand I will just go my local tax office and display my annual Uk taxes paid receipts. I have no idea how the Thai Tax office can administer this huge burden on them.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Badrabbit said:

Can someone tell me where to go to get tax advice, I'm in Chalong.

I get 3 Pensions from the UK, I pay tax on all 3 in the UK before the money is sent here, UK State Pension, London Fire Brigade and Tesco UK.

I've been to the Tax Revenue office, no English spoken but they said "if you don't want to pay tax here then dont" now I'm even more worried.

Hopefully someone knows of an office I can go to too get the advice I need.

Thanks. 

Hi Ken, do you have new concerns or are you just worrying again? You gotta relax on this and take it slowly, be patient.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mike Lister said:

Hi Ken, do you have new concerns or are you just worrying again? You gotta relax on this and take it slowly, be patient.

Yes Mike, I've been unwell for a long time now, any little worry brings me down I'm afraid to say, I'm trying not to worry, thanks for showing concern.

Just now, Badrabbit said:

Yes Mike, I've been unwell for a long time now, any little worry brings me down I'm afraid to say, I'm trying not to worry, thanks for showing concern.

If you have any tax queries or concerns, PM me, I still have your tax information. Mostly however, relax and enjoy life, we're all here to support you if needed.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thailand has a two way tax agreement with UK, this means nobody pays tax twice, as the Thai tax rate is lower than UK, if anything, it is possible for those who are permanently living in Thailand, to claim the difference from UK tax office. Although this is theoretical, because the hell one has to go through to get any money back from a taxman, in any country, not worth the hassle at all...! 🙄.

But in any case, rest assured we always pay more tax than we should, except if you're millionaires, then pay very little..., because the tax systems are always set up by rich people... !? 🤔 

• Thumbs Up 1