On 6/3/2024 at 5:08 AM, KannikaP said:

I have just sent Bht 5000 from Nationwide to Remitly to Bkk Bank. Took maybe a minute overall, but arrived in my Bkk Bank as 'from another Bank', so no good if you need it for Mr Immigration as an FTT. At 47.330 !

God alone knows how you got that rate. Interbank has not been higher than 46.94 in recent days

Could be one of those fat fingers moments from traders whereby wrong information gets inputted and it spikes up (or down) for a few seconds. Happens on stocks (more than it should as well)

No other explanation

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Chivas said:

God alone knows how you got that rate. Interbank has not been higher than 46.94 in recent days

Could be one of those fat fingers moments from traders whereby wrong information gets inputted and it spikes up (or down) for a few seconds. Happens on stocks (more than it should as well)

No other explanation

GBP 105.64 from Nationwide to Remitly, arrived in my Bkk Bank instantly, as THB 5000. You do the mathS!

Edited by KannikaP

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

GBP 105.64 from Nationwide to Remitly, arrived in my Bkk Bank instantly, as THB 5000. You do the mathS!

Yes you've jabbed the keyboard without reading what I wrote lol

I've not even crunched the numbers as I didnt doubt that was what you actually received but just offered an explanation for it

Edited by Chivas

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Chivas said:

Yes you've jabbed the keyboard without reading what I wrote lol

I've not even crunched the numbers as I didnt doubt that was what you actually received but just offered an explanation for it

OK sorry, but happy!

Down to 45.72 now.

Edited by KannikaP

Wise payments to my account are also delayed lately.

I receive the email you got paid, and when I click the tracking link it says your money should have arrived in your bank at xx.xx time, only thing is that it hasn't, and may take 1 or 2 days to actually show up in my account.

My account is Kasikorn, which I thought was a partner bank from Wise.

Not a major issue as I know it will arrive, but they should get their act together, since this never happened in the past but very often in the last month.

In the past, it might have taken a little longer than usual for some transfers, but then the tracking would also not show the money should be in your bank now.

It would show like, it takes a little longer or so, but as soon as it showed as in the account it would be in the account.

Edit: I havent read the whole thread, but do the delays happen with all banks, or is it just Kasikorn bank?

Edited by CallumWK

9 hours ago, CallumWK said:

Wise payments to my account are also delayed lately.

I receive the email you got paid, and when I click the tracking link it says your money should have arrived in your bank at xx.xx time, only thing is that it hasn't, and may take 1 or 2 days to actually show up in my account.

My account is Kasikorn, which I thought was a partner bank from Wise.

Not a major issue as I know it will arrive, but they should get their act together, since this never happened in the past but very often in the last month.

In the past, it might have taken a little longer than usual for some transfers, but then the tracking would also not show the money should be in your bank now.

It would show like, it takes a little longer or so, but as soon as it showed as in the account it would be in the account.

Edit: I havent read the whole thread, but do the delays happen with all banks, or is it just Kasikorn bank?

I use Schwab via Wise to Bangkok Bank and I started getting delays that ran between 4 days and up to 2 weeks from Wise about 5 months ago.

Worked perfectly for years before that. I use my Schwab ATM card now.

Wise always tells me my money will arrive within seconds. 

5 minutes ago, Issanman said:

I use Schwab via Wise to Bangkok Bank and I started getting delays that ran between 4 days and up to 2 weeks from Wise about 5 months ago.

Worked perfectly for years before that. I use my Schwab ATM card now.

Wise always tells me my money will arrive within seconds. 

My money always used to arrive in seconds, but lately they tell me it HAS arrived, only it isn't in my account.

Last transfer arrived in my account, according to Wise, at 9:08pm last evening but till now there is nothing in my Kasikorn account.

image.png.4f3f7291095c0883a8bf098cc7a69998.png

Edited by CallumWK
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CallumWK said:

My money always used to arrive in seconds, but lately they tell me it HAS arrived, only it isn't in my account.

Last transfer arrived in my account, according to Wise, at 9:08pm last evening but till now there is nothing in my Kasikorn account.

image.png.4f3f7291095c0883a8bf098cc7a69998.png

Strangely enough , since I started this thread and having complained to Wise , I have made 2 transfers and guess what , they were both transferred in seconds , as it always use to be , apart from the previous month .

Wise have always been reliable and easy to use . Let's hope that the complaints written on this forum have made an impact as Wise have posted comments on Aseannow on numerous occasions .

• Agree 1