Looking for a shop to create an electrical device with PCB.

I have a schematic and parts list for an electrical system that I would like created.
Is there anywhere in Bangkok Thonburi or Nonthaburi that offers this service with fast turn around? This is what i want made. Parts are off the shelf. Down around Yaowarat where a lot of 3d printers parts and the like that can be sourced might be a good location but does anyone know a particular store that can handle this in a couple of days?

image.png.db3f2a0635401eaa5ea1b0f1eeb5f415.png

• Confused 1

45 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I am sure you will find what you are looking for in the Ban Mo area 

about there:  https://maps.app.goo.gl/qdUaja2NEHWt52ubA

Online PCBWay are fast and good.

Thanks, that is the area that I have gone to for ESP8266 gear and seen all the 3d printer accessories. I didn't find any actual store fronts soldering up circuits like I need though. I don't need a printed PSB, just a standard waffle is fine.
The unit is to adjust fueling for a specific vehicle ECU. I had built one in the past and gave it away as I thought I would not need one again. Evidentially, though, I do.

1 hour ago, LS24 said:

Thanks, that is the area that I have gone to for ESP8266 gear and seen all the 3d printer accessories. I didn't find any actual store fronts soldering up circuits like I need though. I don't need a printed PSB, just a standard waffle is fine.
The unit is to adjust fueling for a specific vehicle ECU. I had built one in the past and gave it away as I thought I would not need one again. Evidentially, though, I do.

There was shop which printed PCBs and drilled the holes a couple of years ago. Now it's not anymore where it used to be.

And with all the online shopping, now I don't go to the area so much anymore.

I have good experience with this place. The print PCBs, have the parts and many other services. Good and not expensive.

https://jlcpcb.com/

By now I would use SMD parts for such a project.

They also have PCB design software with the part catalog connected to their shop. That makes it easy to put it all together - just in case you later want another one, and another one.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

How long does it take for a failure?

I built the last one and used it times times. I will use this one three times. In your view, do you expect a failure? Or are you just attempting to impress me whist not actually being helpful?

Edited by LS24

On 6/7/2024 at 8:31 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

There was shop which printed PCBs and drilled the holes a couple of years ago. Now it's not anymore where it used to be.

And with all the online shopping, now I don't go to the area so much anymore.

I have good experience with this place. The print PCBs, have the parts and many other services. Good and not expensive.

https://jlcpcb.com/

By now I would use SMD parts for such a project.

They also have PCB design software with the part catalog connected to their shop. That makes it easy to put it all together - just in case you later want another one, and another one.

I think this is good advise. Forget Ban Moo, the place there only make single sided boards, and not good.

The Chinese's are much better and you get your stuff in (5) -(7) days here.

On their website http://xxx.easyeda. cxx you put in your schematic to generate the PCB  or PCB you already did, (either will work), and generate the Gerber file, save and submit. 

Two thinks they do a minimum of (5) PCBs and double sided. They can do Single sided PCBs but would require a read up on it.  

• Like 1

On 6/8/2024 at 12:59 PM, node said:

I think this is good advise. Forget Ban Moo, the place there only make single sided boards, and not good.

The Chinese's are much better and you get your stuff in (5) -(7) days here.

On their website http://xxx.easyeda. cxx you put in your schematic to generate the PCB  or PCB you already did, (either will work), and generate the Gerber file, save and submit. 

Two thinks they do a minimum of (5) PCBs and double sided. They can do Single sided PCBs but would require a read up on it.  

Considering that I needed the product by tomorrow. China is not an option. But thank you for offering a link. I have purchased the components and put the unit together on a basic wafer board. Bought a soldering iron and a set of alligator clip ball joint thingies and a magnifying glass.

Parts were 350 baht with fancy flung fling knobs. tools about the same price.