Burmese Student Sparks Apartment Blaze in Lat Phrao

webfact

Posted (edited)

A 70 year old lady was rescued, by firefighters, from another room and required hospital treatment for smoke inhalation, but suffered no serious injury.

The student had to be rescued by responders as he was almost was almost lynched by the other residents, from the same building.

It is doubtful that this type of apartment will have sprinklers fitted, but given that the room was destroyed by the fire, the corridor shows little damage, other than smoke.

IMG_3171.jpeg

IMG_3172.jpeg

IMG_3170.jpeg

Edited by Georgealbert
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Georgealbert said:

The student had to be rescued by responders as he was almost was almost lynched by the other residents, from the same building

Should have let them go ahead for 5 minutes.

4 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

A 70 year old lady was rescued, by firefighters, from another room and required hospital treatment for smoke inhalation, but suffered no serious injury.

The student had to be rescued by responders as he was almost was almost lynched by the other residents, from the same building.

It is doubtful that this type of apartment will have sprinklers fitted, but given that the room was destroyed by the fire, the corridor shows little damage, other than smoke.

IMG_3171.jpeg

IMG_3172.jpeg

IMG_3170.jpeg

That incident was in related news which is no way ' Related' to the OP story. AN again.

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

some folks just can't handle a few beers ....  but maybe they were slightly mental to begin with me thinks.  

I doubt it was beer more like Lao Khao, mixed with a bit of Yabba. .....:crazy:

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, brianthainess said:

That incident was in related news which is no way ' Related' to the OP story. AN again.

The original story is correct and states what has been in the english language media, My comment was not the related news, but the main story, in Bangkok's Lat Phrao.

I have looked at a number of different Thai sources and my comment was meant just as further details on the incident.

IMG_3181.jpeg

Edited by Georgealbert