Ladyboy bars

4 minutes ago, steven100 said:

to me,    straight means a guy likes only girls,  a girl likes only guys ....

gay means a guy likes other guys,  and a girl likes other girls.  .....     :coffee1:        

it's quite simple really ....

What if a girl slept with a guy 10 years ago then starting sleeping with girls then stopped and sleeps with nobody for 5 years. 

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

Asexual people have little interest in sex. They aren't bi.

what part don't you understand ..   she slept with another woman for years ... remember. 

ok,  no sex for 5 years after that,  then she's changed,  maybe she's gone straight. 

don't complicate the simple straight, bi, gay ....    

3 minutes ago, steven100 said:

what part don't you understand ..   she slept with another woman for years ... remember. 

ok,  no sex for 5 years after that,  then she's changed,  maybe she's gone straight. 

Asexual means no attraction to males or females. Low sex drive. So she's not bi or straight.

Just now, susanlea said:

Asexual means no attraction to males or females. Low sex drive. So she's not bi or straight.

I'm sorry,  I don't recognize Asexual ... it's as bad as LBQTBGTO+  .....  haha 

she's gay,  bi or straight.

that's it.  

you seem to be one of these introsexual complicator types ...  :giggle:

2 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I'm sorry,  I don't recognize Asexual ... it's as bad as LBQTBGTO+  .....  haha 

she's gay,  bi or straight.

that's it.  

you seem to be one of these introsexual complicator types ...  :giggle:

Asexual is common amongst women. No interest in sex. Your idea is that it is simple is wrong.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

that's not the point, they aren't that comfortable because they still identify as straight, same i identify as Kramer 

Have you asked many of them? I have never spoken to them. The younger ones look straight, the older ones look gay. Never spoken to any of them.

21 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

People often move on from beaches, find other things to do. Sitting on the beach maybe in the sun getting burnt drinking pinacoladas must get boring, certainly if doing it regularly.....but people can like different things

I could do it for rest of my life and never get bored. However I don't need other people to be interested.

Sitting in the sun is dumb- get skin cancer and die.

6 hours ago, steven100 said:

Maybe she slept with women because she thought she should, not because she was actually a lesbian.

I'm sure lots of homosexuals sleep with females because they think it's a way to pretend to be heterosexual.

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

Have you asked many of them? I have never spoken to them. The younger ones look straight, the older ones look gay. Never spoken to any of them.

like i said they still want to be straight but it doesn't work like that, can't have it both ways

Edited by scubascuba3

27 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and yet you feel qualified to comment about ladyboys. I've never been to the moon so I don't comment on the moon.

Not really the same thing, it's just common sense, if someone likes playing with someone elses penis and likes that up the back door they aren't straight