Transgender Lia Thomas loses legal battle, will not compete in 2024 Paris Olympics

On 6/13/2024 at 5:06 PM, NoDisplayName said:

In the end, this will become a "Gender of Theseus" problem.  How many bits and pieces does one have to change out to finally, legally and scientifically, change sex.

Obviously, the situation in the article has not reached this point.  Incorrect pronouns and frilly panties do not make Lia a wamyn.

Nothing ever will, no matter how many bits you chop off and add on.

• Like 1

I know I am billionaire, but I am stuck in this poor person body. I identify as a billionaire. Take me out of Thailand and straight to Monaco.

In a private jet and a Lambo

Edited by Celsius
  • Thumbs Up 1

You see, give them an inch (or in his case 6 inches) and they take a mile.

This has always been the tactics of the left.

They get you to support a small radical change and then redefine it as the norm.

Then they further push the boundaries of it, and if you reject or don't support it...they call you a racist or homo...... something.

You see it in every aspect of loony leftist liberal's tactics to change the norms of society and politics.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I don't know if it's still that way, but when I was a kid, I was barred from competing in cross country because of the asthma medicine I took.  The (quite reasonable) premise was that it gave me an unfair advantage in terms of lung capacity and oxygen uptake.

Where was the compassion for my plight?  That I wasn't allowed to live my best, healthiest life, and still compete? 

Strangely, I never thought it was unfair.  Things made a lot more sense back then.  Thank goodness the pendulum is swinging back.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/16/2024 at 1:39 PM, theshu25 said:

the freak should have taken up ladies boxing,then i would say go ahead

Love to see it get a hiding by real ladies.

Judging by your posts which all have swear words and slang ....I would hazard a guess your from the "lower" class of Australian society or brought up in those areas ?

Would I be correct ?

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 1