where are the jobs?

Peteblank

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

Pity.

The have nots will always be whining about the haves.

A little more overtime in the mine may of benefited you.

Dare I should say I fly out early in the morning for a three month “holiday “ in sunny San Diego while the rains arrive in Thailand…………….Business Class.  Those damm haves.

IMG_2717.jpeg

Yes you Sir too are very rich not like us old Aussie guys who have nothing and are forced to line up at Salvation army soup kitchens ,

You have the right to brag in how rich you are flying business class ,not like us poor Aussie guys forced into cattle class and forced into backpacker accommodation like us peasants !!!

A few older guys at my workplace are multi millionaires, I say to them where's your sports cars then ?? 

Where's your Lamborghinis ?

I'm bloody jealous mate 

I mean if I had a million dollars I certainly would flaunt it too , instead I'm forced to live in the street 

We should all  flaunt our wealth and good on you for doing it ,but we are all peasants 

Good on you and kudos to you

Sir 

I wish I had a  million dollars like you , respect to you Sir you made it !! You bloody made it mate !!! 

Reminds me of the old Italian guy at my work 70yo says he is a multi millionaire with his 5 bedroom house and still walks to work !

I said bloody hell mate ,a multi  millionaire doesnt walk to work or get the bus !!!; 

He SHOULD flaunt his wealth with nice cars just like you guys are doing !!!!

And we are the have nots ,we are the peasants forced to slave away whilst G_money and RALFY have made it !!!

ALL of us  please join me in bowing to both RALF &  G _money 🙏🙏🙏

Thankyou for your service guys ....from us peasants 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Haha 1

On 6/30/2024 at 5:26 AM, georgegeorgia said:

Yes you Sir too are very rich not like us old Aussie guys who have nothing and are forced to line up at Salvation army soup kitchens ,

You have the right to brag in how rich you are flying business class ,not like us poor Aussie guys forced into cattle class and forced into backpacker accommodation like us peasants !!!

A few older guys at my workplace are multi millionaires, I say to them where's your sports cars then ?? 

Where's your Lamborghinis ?

I'm bloody jealous mate 

I mean if I had a million dollars I certainly would flaunt it too , instead I'm forced to live in the street 

We should all  flaunt our wealth and good on you for doing it ,but we are all peasants 

Good on you and kudos to you

Sir 

I wish I had a  million dollars like you , respect to you Sir you made it !! You bloody made it mate !!! 

Reminds me of the old Italian guy at my work 70yo says he is a multi millionaire with his 5 bedroom house and still walks to work !

I said bloody hell mate ,a multi  millionaire doesnt walk to work or get the bus !!!; 

He SHOULD flaunt his wealth with nice cars just like you guys are doing !!!!

And we are the have nots ,we are the peasants forced to slave away whilst G_money and RALFY have made it !!!

ALL of us  please join me in bowing to both RALF &  G _money 🙏🙏🙏

Thankyou for your service guys ....from us peasants 

A little more overtime at the Opal mines combined with a couple of Real Estate investments (Not in Thailand), followed by dollar cost averaging and maximum input into your tax deferred/free accounts or equivalent in your country in low cost index stock funds and you can join us.

Caveat Emptor:  it will take time.  The miracle of compounding interest.

Your bow is graciously accepted.

A very long but comfortable flight BTW.

IMG_2803.jpeg

IMG_2800.jpeg

IMG_2801.jpeg

2 hours ago, G_Money said:

A little more overtime at the Opal mines combined with a couple of Real Estate investments (Not in Thailand), followed by dollar cost averaging and maximum input into your tax deferred/free accounts or equivalent in your country in low cost index stock funds and you can join us.

Caveat Emptor:  it will take time.  The miracle of compounding interest.

Your bow is graciously accepted.

A very long but comfortable flight BTW.

IMG_2803.jpeg

IMG_2800.jpeg

IMG_2801.jpeg

Absolutely 

I say spend it and enjoy it whilst you got the chance 

I see many old guys where I work who have 3 or 4 million dollars in real estate assets and still get economy flights  or even the bus to and from the airport, the question is why be so stingy when time is ticking ,enjoy your money 🤑 💰 💰 

• Agree 1

I got a Senior Management Job in Rayong from having my CV up on a global industry specific online recruitment platform. Wasn't even looking for a job as I'd just decided to retire, but a Western agent saw that I had the relevant experience and was living locally. 300k baht a month tax free + 2 months annual bonus + health insurance etc etc. 

Friend of mine who still works in Bangkok, Head of IT for a well known Multinational, pretty much the same route.

All about having the skills and experience to offer not available locally and marketing yourself on the right platforms.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kinyara said:

I got a Senior Management Job in Rayong from having my CV up on a global industry specific online recruitment platform. Wasn't even looking for a job as I'd just decided to retire, but a Western agent saw that I had the relevant experience and was living locally. 300k baht a month tax free + 2 months annual bonus + health insurance etc etc. 

Friend of mine who still works in Bangkok, Head of IT for a well known Multinational, pretty much the same route.

All about having the skills and experience to offer not available locally and marketing yourself on the right platforms.

Well done.

The exception vs the normal 

1 hour ago, kinyara said:

Thanks.

Out of interest what do you regard as normal ?  

For many that want to leave their home country to work in Thailand legally.

Not many options available, especially for the younger ones other than English teachers or bar managers or better yet, digital nomad/bloggers (normally).

Your situation is unique and not that common for most.

• Thumbs Up 1