Thailand Video News: Thai resorts brace for White Lotus tourist tsunami (short)

"The White Lotus" Filming in Thailand Boosts Tourism As the filming of Season 3 of "The White Lotus" wraps up at luxurious Thai resorts, hotels and tour operators are preparing for a surge in tourism. Previous seasons, filmed in Hawaii and Sicily, led to a spike in visitors to those locations. Anticipating a similar effect, bookings to Thailand have already surged, with resorts like Four Seasons Koh Samui and Anantara Mai Khao seeing increased demand. However, Koh Samui faces challenges with waste management and water shortages. Local leaders are urged to improve infrastructure to handle the expected tourist influx.

On 6/15/2024 at 3:56 PM, thainet said:

You are obviously joking with me, so decline to answer.

@thainetOk... You obviously pulled it out of thin air, because I don't know.  Just forget it.  Go be rude to someone else

16 minutes ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

@thainetOk... You obviously pulled it out of thin air, because I don't know.  Just forget it.  Go be rude to someone else

Some silly comments on here. You have obviously been in Thailand for a while, and if you don't know who 'Lalisa' is, or about the 'White Lotus' series then I've lost all hope for you. Maybe some research on your part would suffice.

6 minutes ago, thainet said:

Some silly comments on here. You have obviously been in Thailand for a while, and if you don't know who 'Lalisa' is, or about the 'White Lotus' series then I've lost all hope for you. Maybe some research on your part would suffice.

Not everyone follows K pop stars, or news of, or cares.   Would have been better to say the 'Hangover' effect, as most can relate to that.   Or the old farts, JB Island / Khao Phing Kan, "“The Man with The Golden Gun”

Leo & 'The Beach'  ... those effects destroying nature, worldwide :cheesy:

1 hour ago, thainet said:

Seriously...  Piss-0ff and be rude elsewhere. I don't spend my time reading about White Lotus, Lalisa or any other crap you want to throw out there... I asked a simple question. You've done nothing but try to insult me.

Yeah, LA, I 'know about Leo and his polluted beach. Now he tries to be the great environmentalist. They're all hypocrites.

9 minutes ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Seriously...  Piss-0ff and be rude elsewhere. I don't spend my time reading about White Lotus, Lalisa or any other crap you want to throw out there... I asked a simple question. You've done nothing but try to insult me.

Yeah, LA, I 'know about Leo and his polluted beach. Now he tries to be the great environmentalist. They're all hypocrites.

Bit of an inferiority complex you have there. You asked a question. I declined to answer and since then you have been rude and insulting to me. Bit sad really. 

Suggest you watch 'White Lotus' it is a good series, if you have the time.