Case for Trump’s Foreign Policy

Social Media

Trump was the only President in modern history that did not put his assets into a blind trust so Americans know he's working for them instead of profiting himself beyond the Bible's and sneakers & The only president to throw the US government stenographer out of meetings with Putin.   Russia doesn't need the KGB & didn't need to start a war when it's best asset is sitting in the White House doing all its dirty work trying to destroy NATO. Trump's #1 business with all the Russians occupying the executive suites of Trump Tower in the '80s was Russian money laundering because most of his businesses go bankrupt unless he can get the accountants to cook the books like in his main business.  He is corrupt x 1 million compared to any other politician. Why do you think Jared kushner got $2 billion from the Saudis after the killing a journalist and why did Ivanka get trademarks for election voting machines in China? Massive corruption in plain site The likes of which America has never seen before.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Then they are missing out on Biden’s stock market boom.

While those that do are raking it in right now.

Sorry to hear you are missing out.

You always presume to know what you don't. It's not "Biden's boom" - it's just a continuation of insane money printing.

I wonder if you'll bail out in time?

35 minutes ago, nauseus said:

You always presume to know what you don't. It's not "Biden's boom" - it's just a continuation of insane money printing.

I wonder if you'll bail out in time?

I’m pretty sure that if the markets crash you’d be calling it Biden’s crash.

• Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m pretty sure that if the markets crash you’d be calling it Biden’s crash.

Still the presumptous prattle.