Do you have to wear a towel during a massage?

5 hours ago, Conan The Barbarian said:

Never did full body massage just wanna know how things actually work here

Nearly all the "non happy ending" masssage shops I have used for a full Thai massage (not oil) have given me a pair of loose shorts and a top to change into. I normally don't bother to wear the top.

They then often use a towel as an extra buffer.........

I only get oil massages now & have been using the same masseuse for 10+ years = no towel....

When I was getting Thai massages they always provided loose shorts & most shirts provided were too small....

I usually get my massages on Soi Buakhao and Honey.  Never have worn a towel.  If they asked me too, I would leave.

I also always clean my backside before to make sure there is no stink.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Conan The Barbarian said:

I usually get oil massages. I never wear a towel. If the lady is embarrased to see my fat ass or big pecker she will use a small towel to cover that part and move it as needed to do the massage. I will not even wear the other outfits they try to make other customers wear. I want to feel their hands on my body, not on clothing or towels. I also enjoy my butt cheeks oiled and massaged and inner thighs. This can not be done well if they have you wrapped up to hide your privates. By the way, I never ever accept them touching my pecker and never want or allow them to make me excited for a happy ending. If the shop allows that, I will never return there. Really though, the choice of what you wear there is up to you. They may ask you to put on something and if you do not want then you can refuse. I have spinal injuries with the nerve damage, so my massage in the nether regions is helpful since most of the pains I get are in my thighs and on my buttocks. 

19 hours ago, Conan The Barbarian said:

They Rub and Tug 

You fall in love  :wub:  and pay for evermore    :cheesy:

• Haha 1

For a serious massage, I usually pick an older women, who is not attractive, deliberately. And the towel, and underwear stay on. Now, if it is a young and hot gal, that might be a different story!

On 6/20/2024 at 6:25 AM, Conan The Barbarian said:

Depending of which place you chose for your massage. If it's on 2nd floor on Sukhumvit's lower numbers in Bangkok, the massage girl might say: "You shy", if you keep your underpants on. However, other places they might refuse you, if you don't wear underpants...:whistling:

I'm not sure if a towel in general works, but it however works well when I'm having a massage lady to come and give me private oil massage in my penthouse spa;  the towel is just used to cover some parts of me, and she controls it. So, having a private spa-room and a regular masseuse might be a solution for you, if you want to use only a towel....:thumbsup:

On 6/20/2024 at 11:25 AM, Conan The Barbarian said:

in another post you ask how many days you should spend in thailand and in this post you speak as if you are here...

are you the new local troll?

On 6/21/2024 at 2:52 PM, BobBKK said:

Traditional Thai Massage = no happy ending, and with a towel

Thai Oil Massage = hand shandy at the end and no towel

There is never a towel in any traditional massage. Instead you are given very lightweight fisherman's long pants.

The OP has not stated his real desires. If he wants a glorified German tank with maybe some breach loading then he should go to an ' ahb op nooat '

If on the other hand he wants a traditional massage to address some physical problem  or pain then he needs a  ' nooat pain bornan ' where you get the fisherman's pants and no spermoflage.

8 hours ago, Denim said:

The OP has not stated his real desires. If he wants a glorified German tank with maybe some breach loading then he should go to an ' ahb op nooat '

Real desires?

What a disgusting post and having a look who wrote it Denim , it's no surprise !

What does the word "desires" mean in our human organic brain?

Real desires ..please keep it civil rather than sexual 

Edited by georgegeorgia

9 hours ago, Denim said:

There is never a towel in any traditional massage. Instead you are given very lightweight fisherman's long pants.

If on the other hand he wants a traditional massage to address some physical problem  or pain then he needs a  ' nooat pain bornan ' where you get the fisherman's pants and no spermoflage.

Not all oil massages are the same!!

17 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I wear a towel most days.

I don't like wearing clothes.

Either a towel or a sarong are both OK for me.

It's only the cargo pants that I would never wear.

Definitely and fantastic post GG 👍 

You have the right to "express" yourself and your own identity , to be free to be naked with inhibition 

Thankyou Sir 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Definitely and fantastic post GG 👍 

You have the right to "express" yourself and your own identity , to be free to be naked with inhibition 

Thankyou Sir 

Being Naked, Sir, is always best for me.

Glad you agree.

I came into this world without garb.

And, I was happiest, then.

image.png.235f734a76e6d27858af438c03a1b185.png

These days, Brooks Brothers is wasted on me, though I once wore it.

• Love It 1