Scotland Fans Stir Controversy Mock Death of Late Queen

Social Media

1 hour ago, RuamRudy said:

Nonsense. There were more Scottish landlords than not involved, all executed by Scottish Factors.

There are many excellent reasons to abolish the monarchy but the clearances are not relevant to that debate.

In recent decades, the genocidal policies of Britain in Ireland have gained domestic recognition, but Britain’s equally racist policies in western Scotland remain widely undiscussed.

https://scottishleftreview.scot/brutality-of-empire/

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

In recent decades, the genocidal policies of Britain in Ireland have gained domestic recognition, but Britain’s equally racist policies in western Scotland remain widely undiscussed.

https://scottishleftreview.scot/brutality-of-empire/

What genocidal polices in Ireland in the last few decades......lol

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/21/2024 at 11:08 AM, JCauto said:

At least you're keeping irony's flame burning! So precious to see your feewings being hurt and in your whining you dare to evoke "snowflakes"? The guy whose bawling about those mean ol' Scots and their narsty songs? LOLOLOL! Cry me a river, snowflake!

Reads like you are a Scots yobbo........:coffee1:

26 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

What genocidal polices in Ireland in the last few decades......lol

You really think "In recent decades, the genocidal policies of Britain in Ireland have gained domestic recognition" means 'the genocidal policies were from the last few decades'?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, stevenl said:

You really think "In recent decades, the genocidal policies of Britain in Ireland have gained domestic recognition" means 'the genocidal policies were from the last few decades'?

Can you link to these genocidal British  polices in Ireland in the last decades? 

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Can you link to these genocidal British  polices in Ireland in the last decades? 

He made no claim of genocidal British policies in the last decades, not in Ireland or anywhere else.

Which didn’t ought to need to be stated given your misunderstanding (almost certainly deliberate) of Neeranam’s very clear post has already been corrected.

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

We've has Scots blowing their own trumpet

Now we have Irish blowing their own trumpet 

Any Welsh guys want to play a tune on their trumpet ?

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

He made no claim of genocidal British policies in the last decades, not in Ireland or anywhere else.

Which didn’t ought to need to be stated given your misunderstanding (almost certainly deliberate) of Neeranam’s very clear post has already been corrected.

Yawn................

"In recent decades, the genocidal policies of Britain in Ireland have gained domestic recognition"

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yawn................

"In recent decades, the genocidal policies of Britain in Ireland have gained domestic recognition"

The genocidal policies have gained attention in recent decades, by no means does that indicate the genocidal policies were from recent decades.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

I’ll be kind.

Perhaps history wasn’t your favorite subject.

I will state facts, the quote is stating "In recent decades, the genocidal policies of Britain in Ireland have gained domestic recognition"

I would stick with not making personal slurs either

4 minutes ago, stevenl said:

The genocidal policies have gained attention in recent decades, by no means does that indicate the genocidal policies were from recent decades.

I know, now again, what genocidal policies were these? What part of that do you not understand?

10 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I will state facts, the quote is stating "In recent decades, the genocidal policies of Britain in Ireland have gained domestic recognition"

I would stick with not making personal slurs either

It is not stating the genocidal policies are of recent decades.

You are clearly deliberately misreading the statement.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It is not staying the genocidal policies are of recent decades.

You are clearly deliberately misreading the statement.

So what has that got to do with this post to you where it is clear I am not making that assumption? So clear I even highlighted the relevant part I was referring to? Do you want me to also be kind?

13 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yawn................

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

United Kingdom formed in 1707 

Scottish highland clearances from 1750 onwards 

Irish Famine 1740 .

It was the United Kingdom and not England 

Oh I see, it was the Irish and the Scotts engaged in these atrocities, not absentee landowners.

And let’s not mention Cromwell.

Edited by Chomper Higgot

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

So you don't know and also make false claims

Lol, stop trolling. I didn't make any posts, you're the one not understanding a basic and clear post in English. I think he even provided a link, you could try that one if you're seriously interested in this.