What “family” is more corrupt , bidens or Trumps

riclag

Knowing what has changed since 2020. As a “ family” what family is more corrupt,the bidens or Trumps ?

I will state my answer & replies at the end of the first debate.

Here is a October 2020 poll from YOUGOV:

2020 :Voters think the Trump family is more corrupt than the Biden family .

https://today.yougov.com/politics/articles/32742-trump-family-biden-family-corruption-poll-data

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

Knowing what has changed since 2020. As a “ family” what family is more corrupt,the bidens or Trumps ?

I will state my answer & replies at the end of the first debate.

Here is a October 2020 poll from YOUGOV:

2020 :Voters think the Trump family is more corrupt than the Biden family .

https://today.yougov.com/politics/articles/32742-trump-family-biden-family-corruption-poll-data

Rumour has it that Barron has quietly embarked on a dodgy venture with a digital coin.

Neither confirmed nor denied as yet .

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, impulse said:

They employ him.  He gets 10%.

Naah, the GOPs in the House tried to prove that; evidence coming any day ... very soon ... we can soon release the evidence ... very soon - OK, we close the case.

Should you have any evidence that Biden got a percentage, please post it here; and I am sure the GOPs in the House will be happy to get it too.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2024 at 5:19 PM, riclag said:

In all integrity no one here can or will give an honest answer. If you vote Trump then Biden is more corrupt. If you vote Biden then Trump is more corrupt. There’s your answer.

On 6/23/2024 at 6:17 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

America is also known as the best democracy money can buy.

Politicians changing to be lobbyist and big business bosses and politicians again. It's all about money.

Almost (?) every American election depends on huge amount of donations. And, as far as I know, all American politicians spend a lot of their time asking for donations. It's all about money, money, and money.

It doesn't even stop with the supreme court judges.

Nobody over there should expect that it's about anything else but money, money and money.

main-qimg-ca9d0601e36a265f3fe97a97292030

Honestly.

There is absolutely nothing on the planet that isn't about money. Politics, religion, entertainment, IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY.

How many pop-up ads did you read while reading this?

Edited by Joebuzzz
spelling error.

20 minutes ago, Joebuzzz said:

Honestly.

There is absolutely nothing on the planet that isn't about money. Politics, religion, entertainment, IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY.

How many pop-up ads did you read while reading this?

Is your relationship with your wife and your friends about money?

Mine not. 

Even my work is not really about money. I like to do what I do, and I charge a reasonable price for my work, because we all need money to live.

Sometimes I help my customers avoid spending money because it makes sense, even if that is less income for me (in that moment).

Life doesn't have to be about money. It's up to each of us.