Farangs and Ladyboys

Yellow Fever

12 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

You’re saying they go to these ladyboys intentionally?? 

You think Steve hooked up with a ladyboy deliberately? The more I think about it could be true, he was a bit different the next morning after coming back from its house, I always had my suspicions 

Of course they do. They justify it by alcohol consumption, oh I was snookered mate, had no idea....

Yeah right. Tits and a five o'clock shadow. LIke pretending in HMP Belmarsh

• Sad 1

On 6/28/2024 at 4:18 PM, Yellow Fever said:

Yes looking directly at the crutch is an excellent idea, I will use this technique from now on, Steve got a big fright when he realised he went home with a lady boy.. he still didn’t come back until the next morning around 10 am as he slept over at it’s house.. I asked him if he had sex and he wouldn’t answer which I found strange 

Enjoy your trip partner 

. I asked him if he had sex and he wouldn’t answer which I found strange .....So I Reckon He DID.......

• Confused 1

On 6/28/2024 at 2:58 PM, Yellow Fever said:

I do not appreciate the put downs in this thread, I was asking a legitimate question/making an observation and you all aren’t taking this serious and just bullying me, it makes me think you silly farangs have fallen for the lady boy trap too. Ha!

I will not stand for this, I am

only trying to have a conversation about something 

I did not know Banh mi is in Vietnam too, I was told it is the signature Thai dish by a Thai local at my hotel 

Why do you think they were 'sucked in', well, before getting back to hotel/home.   Maybe that was there preference from the get go.

If you won't stand for it ... have a seat then & relax.   It's a forum, get use to it, and grow a bit thicker skin.   

Did the Thai guy direct you to his wife's Banh Mi cart ???   They're big in Laos also, and I've seen more there than here/TH.   Definitely a Nam thing though.

On 6/28/2024 at 2:04 PM, MalcolmB said:

Yes, first trip.

Hurt like buggery.

So you didn't really get 'sucked in'

OUCH

Edited by KhunLA

35 minutes ago, Yamu said:

OP spent his whole time in Thailand trawling for ladyboys in Pattaya

Any different than straight sextourist and their holiday preferences.

bar - lady - bar - lady - bar - lady - bar - lady - bar - lady - bar - lady 

That should hold them over till next year's visit :coffee1: