Oklahoma Mandates Bible Teaching in Public Schools

Social Media

11 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Together with your last post and its personal insults we now have dishonesty. I have not refused to engage with those words, I specifically referred to how that question was answered in a post above. 39% replied it was not from school or from an adult at school.

Do you know all the other questions asked yet so you can get your evidence on the claims you made? 

Yes you. You repeatedly claimed that since I hadn't seen the exact questions that I couldn't know that school or adults associated with the school were mentioned in those question. Yet the authors specifically state that they were. And every time I brought it up you simply didn't answer. Here's a recent example of that, but not the only one by far:

image.png.9509f0b0f09a4abf5690696ddd3b0ffd.png

You have very tender feelings. Or is that just an excuse for not being able to account for your topsy turvy way of evaluating evidence?

6 hours ago, placeholder said:

Yes you. You repeatedly claimed that since I hadn't seen the exact questions that I couldn't know that school or adults associated with the school were mentioned in those question. Yet the authors specifically state that they were. And every time I brought it up you simply didn't answer. Here's a recent example of that, but not the only one by far:

image.png.9509f0b0f09a4abf5690696ddd3b0ffd.png

You have very tender feelings. Or is that just an excuse for not being able to account for your topsy turvy way of evaluating evidence?

Deflection and dishonest debating again.  Proof of where I addressed it below:

image.png.bc7b246e186168516e7e0e84c4b8bead.png

image.png.b5d364d96899d22c571f167df6d913b0.png