Orban’s Moscow Visit Sparks Discord Within the European Union

6 hours ago, CharlieKo said:

As an American how do you feel that the US is using Ukraine to fight it's battles. That arms from the west are drip fed to Ukraine, to keep the to war going. But not enough to actually be useful.  That just like Vietnam, and more recently Afghanistan, the US will decamp and leave chaos behind them. To answer your question. It is shame Ukrainians are dyeing for the US proxy war. They really need to negotiate for peace.    

Sorry Charlie you are wrong the only drip of weapons is due to trump Vietnam was a mistake but to say my country’s 58thousand dead and all the material and expertise we gave to Vietnam was not enough is b$ the afghans did the World Trade Center we fought there for 20 years and gave them the material to defend themselves they chose not to.the only administration that would abandon Ukraine would be under trump not under Biden no most real republicans!

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Tug said:

Sorry Charlie you are wrong the only drip of weapons is due to trump Vietnam was a mistake but to say my country’s 58thousand dead and all the material and expertise we gave to Vietnam was not enough is b$ the afghans did the World Trade Center we fought there for 20 years and gave them the material to defend themselves they chose not to.the only administration that would abandon Ukraine would be under trump not under Biden no most real republicans!

A masterpiece of bull and gibberish.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/7/2024 at 4:48 AM, zmisha said:

The US will leave NATO (Trump promised that) and will watch from the other side of the ocean how Russia and Europe ruin each other "because of Ukraine".

Per forum rules you are required to post proof that Trump promised to leave NATO. I've heard/ read nothing to support that.

Even a 1 minute google search proves that is not true.

https://www.politico.eu/article/donald-trump-says-he-wont-quit-nato-if-europe-pays-its-way/

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Cardano said:

population: 144M(Russia) vs 742M(Europe)..............bye bye Russia

That has to be one of the most bizarre posts I seen on this thread. I assume that is total population numbers.

Deduct women and children and old people, then tell us how many are able to fight. Then, tell us which will have the best fighters.

After that, realise that just numbers don't win wars.

• Confused 2

9 hours ago, CharlieKo said:

As an American how do you feel that the US is using Ukraine to fight it's battles. That arms from the west are drip fed to Ukraine, to keep the to war going. But not enough to actually be useful.  That just like Vietnam, and more recently Afghanistan, the US will decamp and leave chaos behind them. To answer your question. It is shame Ukrainians are dyeing for the US proxy war. They really need to negotiate for peace.    

+1

9 hours ago, CharlieKo said:

Who ever the US can convince to fight. I really don't think Russia is interested in going to war with the EU. But that is the propaganda the MSM pump out to justify why Ukraine needs to keep fighting.   

+1

8 hours ago, zmisha said:

So in a war between NATO and Russia there are only 2 choices for Russians - 

1. Use nuclear weapons
2. Die

And how do you think what they will choose?

LOL. In a war between NATO and Russia it will almost certainly be a nuclear war- cue nuclear winter and the end of most of human kind.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, CharlieKo said:

Ah, the classic Kremlin agitprop!  Repeated by all pro-Putin minions.  "The USA REALLY started this war!  It's the MIC!  It's the capitalists!  The Illuminati!  The Joooooooos!"

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That has to be one of the most bizarre posts I seen on this thread. I assume that is total population numbers.

Deduct women and children and old people, then tell us how many are able to fight. Then, tell us which will have the best fighters.

After that, realise that just numbers don't win wars.

And this is definitety the most bizarre post on this thread (before making a comment please read the post that my comment is in response to!). However if we lose X% of both populations for those who cannot fight the ratio of those who can fight is approximately the same 5:1 in favour of Europe. Europe GDP is $17.2 trillion whilst Russia GDP is $1.78 trillion, Europe military spend is $186 billion per year compared to Russia's $65 billion. Europes military technology is the most advanced in the world and the european population is far healthier and fitter. Europe would annihilate Russia in a conventional war and Russia knows it.

• Agree 1

On 7/8/2024 at 2:33 PM, Cardano said:

And this is definitety the most bizarre post on this thread (before making a comment please read the post that my comment is in response to!). However if we lose X% of both populations for those who cannot fight the ratio of those who can fight is approximately the same 5:1 in favour of Europe. Europe GDP is $17.2 trillion whilst Russia GDP is $1.78 trillion, Europe military spend is $186 billion per year compared to Russia's $65 billion. Europes military technology is the most advanced in the world and the european population is far healthier and fitter. Europe would annihilate Russia in a conventional war and Russia knows it.

And your numbers probably don't include UK, which is also part of nato.