Answering my front door stark naked.

7 minutes ago, bob smith said:

It's private property.

Are you saying I am not allowed to be naked in my own house?

bob.

Yes, in private you are, but that is not the case when you open the door to strangers.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, Gottfrid said:

Yes, in private you are, but that is not the case when you open the door to strangers.

what constitutes private then??

if I am naked inside my own house with the curtains open and people can see in, is that private?

bob.

• Haha 1

Are you saying I am not allowed to be naked in my own house?

You are definitely allowed to be naked in your own house. But if you were to stand naked in your front doorway, your driveway, in a window or on a balcony then that would likely be considered indecent public exposure. But in your case it's a very small matter anyway so you would probably be given a pass. What's a couple of millimeters between friends anyway, right?

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, bob smith said:

if I am naked inside my own house with the curtains open and people can see in, is that private?

Not if someone complains. 

Just now, RSD1 said:

You are definitely allowed to be naked in your own house. But if you were to stand naked in your front doorway, your driveway, in a window or on a balcony then that would likely be considered indecent public exposure. But in your case it's a very small matter anyway so you would probably be given a pass. What's a couple of millimeters between friends anyway, right?

how is it public exposure if I am on private land inside a private structure?

bob.

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

bob.

exposing yourself in a manner that can be seen by the public or by people from a public place is considered indecent exposure and can lead to legal consequences. 

what constitutes private then??

bob.

It depends, if it is directly in eyesight, which means you are easily accessible for the vast majority walking by. Then it will not be private and will be seen as indecent behavior. If deemed that only by peeking or really trying to look inside your house, then it will still be seen as private. However, as I already posted, opening the door to strangers naked, is not seen as a private matter.

1 minute ago, Gottfrid said:

It depends, if it is directly in eyesight, which means you are easily accessible for the vast majority walking by. Then it will not be private and will be seen as indecent behavior. If deemed that only by peeking or really trying to look inside your house, then it will still be seen as private. However, as I already posted, opening the door to strangers naked, is not seen as a private matter.

which Thai law/act are you quoting all this from exactly?

or is it all pure conjecture?

bob.

Just now, bob smith said:

which Thai law/act are you quoting all this from exactly?

or is it all pure conjecture?

bob.

Just foghettaboutit. When the BIB show up then just show them one of your many big black strap-ons and explain to them that you were in costume for Mrs. Smith when the lad showed up with the clipboard and that you weren't actually exposing bob's real little bits to him. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bob smith said:

bob.

Because when you open the door you expose yourself to the public. I don't know about Thailand really. In the US you can be naked in your own home or garden of there if you could not be reasonably seen from a public place outside. *Curtains, fences, hedges. 

For answering a door naked  however, various states prosecutor could suggest

• Incedent exposure - Do you have a ”lewd intent”? Was you behavior likely to cause offense?
  • A civil claim could be brought for sexual harrament. ie Clinton supposedly exposing himself to a woman in a hotel suite.
  • Is there a school bus stop outside your home?If it is a child involved some states like Texas could demand a custodial  ”life entence ” of prison.

A few years ago a man in US was making a long phone call while free balling in front of the tinted windows of a Westin DEN airport hotel. Based only on outrageous claims of passersbys at the terminal police barged in and arrested him. Eventually he got large settlement as the Police violated various procedures, and his rights. The man had no idea he could be seen from outside.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pilot-arrested-being-naked-his-hotel-room-window-paid-300-n1080756

Just now, Captain Monday said:

Because when you open the door you expose yourself to the public. I don't know about Thailand really. In the US you can be naked in your own home or garden of there if you could not be reasonably seen from a public place outside. *Curtains, fences, hedges. 

For answering a door naked  however, various states prosecutor could suggest

• Incedent exposure - Do you have a ”lewd intent”? Was you behavior likely to cause offense?
  • A civil claim could be brought for sexual harrament. ie Clinton supposedly exposing himself to a woman in a hotel suite.
  • Is there a school bus stop outside your home?If it is a child involved some states like Texas could demand a custodial  ”life entence ” of prison.

A few years ago a man in US was making a long phone call while free balling in front of the tinted windows of a Westin DEN airport hotel. Based only on outrageous claims of passersbys at the terminal police barged in and arrested him. Eventually he got large settlement as the Police violated various procedures, and his rights. The man had no idea he could be seen from outside.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pilot-arrested-being-naked-his-hotel-room-window-paid-300-n1080756

This is Thailand.

It has nothing to do with the USA.

bob.

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, bob smith said:

This is Thailand.

It has nothing to do with the USA.

bob.

I addressed that in my second sentence.

Have you ever noticed however Bob, that various jurisdictions and regions have laws and legal precedents that are almost the same?  We are not on an alien planet here. But please keep exposing yourself callers.  As you admit TIT, where really the law is whatever the police say it is.  After you are eventually collected maybe everybody will just find it preferable to put you on a plane and send you away for good.

You might prefer that too. To languishing in jail indefinitely looking for a lawyer to mount a defense under Thai law for answering your door stark naked. 

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, bob smith said:

This is Thailand.

In Thailand, indecent exposure laws are governed by the Criminal Code. While specific laws can vary and enforcement might depend on the context, generally, being naked in a manner visible to the public, even from your own property, can be considered indecent exposure and is likely to be prosecuted under Section 388 of the Thai Penal Code. This section states that anyone who performs any act of obscenity in a public place, or a place that can be seen from a public place, can be subject to a fine.

Under Section 388 of the Thai Penal Code, the punishment for indecent exposure typically results in a fine. The fine for committing an act of obscenity in a public place or a place that can be seen from a public place can be up to 5,000 Thai Baht.

1 minute ago, RSD1 said:

In Thailand, indecent exposure laws are governed by the Criminal Code. While specific laws can vary and enforcement might depend on the context, generally, being naked in a manner visible to the public, even from your own property, can be considered indecent exposure and is likely to be prosecuted under Section 388 of the Thai Penal Code. This section states that anyone who performs any act of obscenity in a public place, or a place that can be seen from a public place, can be subject to a fine.

Under Section 388 of the Thai Penal Code, the punishment for indecent exposure typically results in a fine. The fine for committing an act of obscenity in a public place or a place that can be seen from a public place can be up to 5,000 Thai Baht.

...that's a drop in the ocean for me.

cash or credit?

bob.

15 hours ago, RSD1 said:

A drunk, naked Brit, standing at his door, slurring his words in English, making a fool of himself and not making any sense. Just another quality tourist and another normal day in Thailand. 

It's my go-to MO for Jehovah's Witnesses walking up my path.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

...that's a drop in the ocean for me.

cash or credit?

bob.

Take us all out on one of your famous tranny tours and we will consider it even. 

1 minute ago, huangnon said:

It's my go-to MO for Jehovah's Witnesses walking up my path.

What about those freaky Mormon boys in the white collared shirts with their breast pockets displaying a name placard and stuffed with pencils?

Just now, RSD1 said:

What about those freaky Mormon boys in the white collared shirts with their breast pockets displaying a name placard and stuffed with pencils?

they get the middle finger.

bob.

Just now, bob smith said:

they get the middle finger.

bob.

I remember over 20 years ago seeing them lined up and standing in rows 3 deep in front of Nana Plaza reading passages out from bibles about sins and having to shout at the top of their lungs just to try and be heard above all the noise. It was a funny sight to see. The locals were probably perplexed but likely didn’t give it much thought given the number of drunk foreign nutters around the area anyway. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

I remember over 20 years ago seeing them lined up and standing in rows 3 deep in front of Nana Plaza reading passages out from bibles about sins and having to shout at the top of their lungs just to try and be heard above all the noise. It was a funny sight to see. The locals were probably perplexed but likely didn’t give it much thought given the number of drunk foreign nutters around the area anyway. 

that's just made me think..

what about the girls that parade around half naked (and sometimes fully) inside and outside those seedy joints?

does that qualify for public indecency as it is in, well, public! @Gottfrid

bob.

Edited by bob smith

2 minutes ago, bob smith said:

that's just made me think..

what about the girls that parade around half naked (and sometimes fully) inside and outside those seedy joints?

does that qualify for public indecency as it is in, well, public! @Gottfrid

bob.

Your answer is pathetic, Bob. But, by all means, feel free to present your brown envelope to the concerned agencies. After that they will let you walk with only string underwear in your garden as well as only have a curtain for door and do ping pong show on your dinner table. 

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Your answer is pathetic, Bob. But, by all means, feel free to present your brown envelope to the concerned agencies. After that they will let you walk with only string underwear in your garden as well as only have a curtain for door and do ping pong show on your dinner table. 

why is it pathetic?

what is the qualitative difference between me opening my door to a private residence naked, and a young girl dancing up on the pole who is also naked?

at least I'm not doing it for money! (which is definitely illegal in Thailand)..

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Like 1

Thank goodness for those small pleasures, hey?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, bob smith said:

what is the qualitative difference between me opening my door to a private residence naked, and a young girl dancing up on the pole who is also naked?

at least I'm not doing it for money! (which is definitely illegal in Thailand)..

Not to mention all the ladboys along Sukhumvit Road at night wearing short skirts and who flash other men as they walk by. Heaven isn't it?

Edited by RSD1

5 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Not to mention all the ladboys along Sukhumvit Road at night wearing short skirts and who flash other men as they walk by. Heaven isn't it?

NO!

it is public indecency.

bob.

29 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

The pencils are in your imagination.

Very dangerous while riding their signature bicycles could pierce ones chest causing grievous injury

5 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

The pencils are in your imagination.

Very dangerous while riding their signature bicycles could pierce ones chest causing grievous injury

The ones I used to see carried enough pens and pencils in their breast pockets to rewrite the Bible 50 times. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, bob smith said:

NO!

it is public indecency.

bob.

True story. Many years ago I saw two young, drunk lads walking along Sukhumvit Road in the wee hours, laughing together and having a good time. A couple of ladyboys standing in the shadows grabbed them both, but the lads rejected the advances by laughing and telling the ladyboys that they prefer men and don't like women.

Bad move. Within seconds both ladyboys had their skirts pulled up and all that could be heard for miles around were the words "I have c0ck". Once the skirts were up, that became undeniable. 

• Haha 2