The Longest Con: How Grifters, Swindlers, and Frauds Hijacked American Conservatism.

On 7/10/2024 at 12:42 PM, simple1 said:

Topic is trump, not Bush. You omitted to mention  trump promised to reduce the nation debt. However, exactly the opposite, he generated additional $8.4 trillion of debt for the US, hardly a good economic manager!

You can't talk about grifters, swindlers and frauds hijacking conservatives without including a discussion of W's watch.  While I think he's an honorable man, he made the mistake of trusting his father's neocons who he really didn't understand like Bush the elder did.  They bamboozled him into Afghanistan to punish the Saudi terrorists (???) and into Iraq to go after WMD's that weren't there (and the neocons knew it). 

His Father was a product of the CIA, so he knew how dangerous they were.  W was a lamb to slaughter, taking the USA down with him.  It's been 20 years of war and $Trillions of wealth transfer as a result. 

Clinton left with a budget surplus.  (And need I remind you that he was a lying monger?).  But a pretty good president, if you base your judgment on results and not feewings.

Edited by impulse

On 7/10/2024 at 4:42 PM, simple1 said:

Topic is trump, not Bush. You omitted to mention  trump promised to reduce the nation debt. However, exactly the opposite, he generated additional $8.4 trillion of debt for the US, hardly a good economic manager!

https://www.crfb.org/blogs/how-much-did-president-trump-add-debt

You keep bringing up irrelevancies. Trump won't get elected because of his financial acumen, he'll get elected by those that want to stick it to Washington, and there are millions and millions of them out there that apparently hate Washington enough to elect him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

'Keep better company': McConnell vows to 'stamp out' Trumpian 'America First' policies

Sen. Mitch McConnell Friday vowed he'll be "stamping out" Donald Trump's foreign policy ethos and slammed the former president for rhetoric he linked to 1930s fascists, a new report shows.

'Keep better company': McConnell vows to 'stamp out' Trumpian 'America First' policies (msn.com)

• Like 1

On 7/8/2024 at 11:50 AM, simple1 said:

Go ahead, though I am unaware of any proven corruption  / criminal acts against Joe Biden

The Herr report. Ample evidence to charge Biden, but he's so far lost not get conviction from sympathetic jury.

Obama knew of Bidens history and chose at that time to not support Joe for president

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, simple1 said:

'Keep better company': McConnell vows to 'stamp out' Trumpian 'America First' policies

Sen. Mitch McConnell Friday vowed he'll be "stamping out" Donald Trump's foreign policy ethos and slammed the former president for rhetoric he linked to 1930s fascists, a new report shows.

'Keep better company': McConnell vows to 'stamp out' Trumpian 'America First' policies (msn.com)

Thank God this guy will be gone shortly.

Both he and graham war profiteers

• Like 1

On 7/8/2024 at 9:30 AM, Cryingdick said:

The attempts to control the conversation and narrative was sort of cute on his part. Thats not how it works in the real world.  Trump is a terrible guy, the worst, a bad hombre and the next POTUS.

Link:

https://thekidsguide.com/trumpelectionbundle/?promotioncode=T44RB24J&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoo770rGWhwMV6RGtBh1lTAOEEAAYASAAEgJ9x_D_BwE

Classic orange man bad post.

T D S

Edited by Max_Headroom

I dislike Trump on many levels and many reasons. Nevertheless, between Trump and anything the Dem party (female, gay, dei, poc) have to offer - I'm pulling for Trump.

I'm so looking forward to all the hysterical people losing their shi+ when he wins. All the whining, crying,  bombast, hyperbole. Just gonna love that. The entire nation will overwhelming push Sleeply Joe out and yet they'll be like..bu bu bu 😭 😭 and then reject the election, his presidency and then work to sabotage the nation like the traitors they are.joememe13.jpeg.ee32dc46f39ea9f71c79f502e5675f40.jpeg

joememe%1~2.jpeg

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Max_Headroom said:

Classic orange man bad post.

T D S

Actually it isn't; it's celebration propaganda for children - quite revolting

1 hour ago, Max_Headroom said:

The Herr report. Ample evidence to charge Biden, but he's so far lost not get conviction from sympathetic jury.

Obama knew of Bidens history and chose at that time to not support Joe for president

After the stellar performance at the debate and the botched attempt at salvation, I REALLY want to hear those Hur tapes, not just read the transcripts.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Max_Headroom said:

As I posted the OP it is appropriate to remind you of Forum Rules which are available in full at https://aseannow.com/forum/456-political-soapbox/

Please comply with "Stay on topic and back up any claims with credible sources" Biden is not the topic,. However, in this instance please provide credible link/s to your claims in order one be informed of the facts.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, simple1 said:

As I posted the OP it is appropriate to remind you of Forum Rules which are available in full at https://aseannow.com/forum/456-political-soapbox/

Please comply with "Stay on topic and back up any claims with credible sources" Biden is not the topic,. However, in this instance please provide credible link/s to your claims in order one be informed of the facts.

Incapable of using the Internet? In the time it took you to attack my post you could have searched this yourself. Daft.

Hard fact..

Hur responded, “I did not exonerate him. That word does not appear in the report.”

https://jonathanturley.org/2024/06/28/robert-hur-emerges-as-the-clear-winner-in-the-presidential-debate/

Now, go ahead and attack legal scholar Johnathan Turley regardless of the quote above Champ

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Max_Headroom said:

Incapable of using the Internet? In the time it took you to attack my post you could have searched this yourself. Daft.

Hard fact..

Hur responded, “I did not exonerate him. That word does not appear in the report.”

https://jonathanturley.org/2024/06/28/robert-hur-emerges-as-the-clear-winner-in-the-presidential-debate/

Now, go ahead and attack legal scholar Johnathan Turley regardless of the quote above Champ

Thanks now I know what you're posting about. Don't know what your issue is with complying to forum rules. But again Biden is Off Topic . Just as a comment the article is somewhat out of date as since the Supreme Court claims official actions by Presidents whilst in office are 'protected' trump is already attempting to use the ruling in his hush money case - a claim that has been thrown out.

If you wish to take aim at Biden why not start a topic, I'm sure plenty of MAGAs will love the opportunity, but remember claims must be backed up, opinions not so; I trust you comprehend the difference.

• Haha 1