Foreign Mafia Intimidates Locals in Pattaya

webfact

28 minutes ago, n00dle said:

because other peaceful folk like Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, you name it, never engage in violent iof criminal behavior.

great job hiding the bigotry.

Who are they again? Arabs, Russians, Chinese, or perhaps UK, or other European organized criminal entities?  

So hard to keep track of who to hate. Or do you just hate indiscriminately? 

The answer to all of the above. Look at the statistics for the last 50 years.

59 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Okay, well, first of all there are 2.03 billion muslims in the world. The vast majority of them live a relaxed and non-homicidal type of Islam, as you will have noticed if you've ever been in Indonesia or Malaysia. 

It's simply preposterous to declare that "Ayatollahs" cause mass hypnosis among 2.03 billion people around the globe in the same way that state controlled media in Nazi Germany were able to.

You just have an underlying phobia and prejudice against Muslims that you need to deal with, which says more about  yourself than muslims.

I do not have to deal with anything. My life is perfect. Yeah, I have been in most countries in SE Asia, but I must say that I dislike it most in countries where Muslims are in majority. But, now I had enough discussing with you, otherwise someone might believe I was trying to convert you. 🤣🤣 Just don´t forget to kiss the bomb goodnight before sleep.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Sure it is. You spend your free time on the internet inciting hatred against a religion. 😂

What a perfect life, lol.

Whoa! Don´t stop there! The hatred is against the whole Arab population in the world. If existing on other planets as well, they will be included.

Actually, it does not always take this long time. Only today, when you were hear.

9 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Whoa! Don´t stop there! The hatred is against the whole Arab population in the world. If existing on other planets as well, they will be included.

Actually, it does not always take this long time. Only today, when you were hear.

Why stop there? Why not go with all the semitic peoples?

41 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Why stop there? Why not go with all the semitic peoples?

But hey! Now you stretch it. Why you go so far? You are worse than me.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Sometimes, things really baffles me! I am not really sure what you are trying to do here. Why would to isolated incidents have anything to do with my post. Also why would the Swiss persons you mention be Muslims? And, even if I look away from that, do the 2 persons you present and others outside the Muslim community outweigh their violence and terror they spread all over the world?

Let´s get down to the cold hard facts, dude! (Regarding the clowns, I assume you posted 3 pictures of your passport photo.)

Let´s just start with a big bite. Look here:        image-2-islamist-terrorist-attacks-575x219.png

After that, we just get into the mindset: All I live for is Allah, and I do everything in the name of Allah. I go to war for Allah, I die for Allah and I kill for Allah. At the same time, they seem to have an even more complexed and deeply rooted "face" thing in the Muslim world than in Thailand. It looks like women are only there to please their men and to serve them. We can read that children are thought how to fight and shoot at very early age and also shown dead bodies so they will be strong as a man. The system effectively gets rid of the weak and uneducated, by telling them paradise awaits if you die a martyr. Their leadership calls USA and the western world for the enemy and The Great Satan, which is also what they teach children in school.

All this results in an ability to not even be able to say hello to each other. Instead it´s peace be unto you, As Salaam Alaikum. One wonder directly, if that peace is the message sent to the rest of the world or if it´s reserved only for Muslims? Many also go one step further into the blindfolded madness. They greet each other with Insallah, which means "If God wills", and the other part respond Alhamdullilah, which means "Praise be to God". That is just a result of 100% brainwashing since birth. The common belief is that all who not worship Allah are infidels.

The reason for their mindset: It´s easy to see why people in Muslim societies turns out as they do. It all comes down to one single and narrow part from birth and all through life. We are talking effective brain washing. Children are told to listen and blindly do as they are told. They get filled with information that has been redacted and twisted to present Islam and the Arabic world, especially The Islamic State, as great and good, while the western world is described as the evil Satan.

Besides all that, you have the sounding from the minarets five times a day. Out with the mat and show your praise to Allah and the five pillars of faith. The five praying times are: Fajr, Dhuhr, Àsr, Maghrib, Ìsha. This keeps on from before sunrise to late evening, and contributes to a whole outstanding level of progress in the brain washing procedure. Looking at the five pillars of faith, they also have no acceptance of any other belief. Just to look at Shahadah, that holds the profession of faith called Kalimah. Something that directly presents "There is no God but Allah, and that Muhammad is his messenger".

The most strange thing of all is that Islamic teaching requires every Muslim to engage in ritualistic washing before prayer. That includes hands, arm, feet and legs. One might think that would take a lot of time away from work. It also teaches that the ones who pray must be modestly dressed in clean clothing. That´s faith and philosophy creates 100% discrimination. It will be very hard for construction workers, to well and elegant dressed office workers.

Let´s take another horrible peace of fact: Chart showing acceptance of homosexuality is low or extremely low across the region

After this, you will find a lot of great news by following this link: https://www.fondapol.org/en/study/islamist-terrorist-attacks-in-the-world-1979-2019/

I know it only goes as far as 2019, but if anything, it´s even worse today.

This contribution from Gottfrid is Free! Cheers!

Wonder how the Irish stack up on terrorist bombings as well. Catholics are Muslims in your peas sized brain as well? How come Malaysia doesn't have these problems? 

Look, bottom line is you're an old bigot who is on the same level as the extremists of any religion - you'll be off the planet soon and nobody will really miss you. Enjoy. 

21 minutes ago, Aviatorhi said:

Wonder how the Irish stack up on terrorist bombings as well.

Soo, the Irish does a lot of threats outside their territory?

I know, answering that will be hard for you, as the answer is NO!

22 minutes ago, Aviatorhi said:

you'll be off the planet soon and nobody will really miss you. Enjoy. 

Hey dude, as you are talking of out of this planet?  You have experience? Or, maybe just empty talk again.

24 minutes ago, Aviatorhi said:

WOW! That a huge hubris! How many are you talking for? One 1 and you, and you and you, and you. ...........

34 minutes ago, Aviatorhi said:

Wonder how the Irish stack up on terrorist bombings as well. Catholics are Muslims in your peas sized brain as well? How come Malaysia doesn't have these problems? 

Look, bottom line is you're an old bigot who is on the same level as the extremists of any religion - you'll be off the planet soon and nobody will really miss you. Enjoy. 

You are truly pathetic, dude! What you are referring to will go on for a couple of years. What I am referring to will continue forever, because monkey have lost the ability to forget.

37 minutes ago, Aviatorhi said:

YOU will miss me, as you think I am the only person you can deliver crap to.

9 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Lol, so you're think you're right by numbers? What do you think this is Nazi Germany? There too people were right to defame entire religions like you did in your first post then, because they were the majority? t was an absolute disgrace, and that other post was right to tell you so.

Hey, you not at all to feel lonely, like it´s increasing image.png.0dcbd7d8e59e9512fbf71f899f9b620c.png

Wonder why. Might it be because you are right? 

You know, I t´s very dangerous when starting to think about all around you. I thought your way of Chinese way, took you all away from that. I am here. Visible to all who can see.

Edited by Gottfrid

1 minute ago, Gottfrid said:

Hey, you not at all to feel lonely, like it´s increasing image.png.0dcbd7d8e59e9512fbf71f899f9b620c.png

Wonder why. Might it be because you are right? 

You know1 I t´s very dangerous when starting to thing about all around you. I thought your way of Chinese way, took you all away from that. I am here. Visible to all who can see.

I literally have no idea what you're saying now.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

I literally have no idea what you're saying now.

Right now, not talking to you. Sorry!

Edited by Gottfrid

Just now, still kicking said:

Did you forget another 50 countries?

Nice of you to only mentioning 50. guess it will take a while to elaborate on that anyway. Cheers!

On 7/20/2024 at 10:00 PM, CashMoon said:

I am sure that even Bin Laden could not commit the massacres that the Europeans living in Mexico and Colombia have committed.  But they are Christians, they cannot be terrorists. They are either CARTEL or MAFIA! They have to be Muslims for the hypocritical Europeans to call them terrorists!  Crime is individual. In 2024 you haven't even learned this. You are trying to give a lesson in civilization here, you funnyman 🙂 

Some people are just born to mouth off about the injustices of yesteryear, the measure of a person that hold these views is what action they are taking to resolve the injustices of today....OR are you just one one those keyboard warriors trying to validate yourself into thinking you're a social justice hero. Please go back to your comics.....

On 7/10/2024 at 9:55 AM, Gottfrid said:

Yep, it´s the people from the religion of peace. Just as always, gathering up and trying to build their areas with violence. They are horrible human beings, that only brings problem and destruction wherever they go.

And yet some oppose Israel's peacekeeping operation in Gaza. 

On 8/30/2024 at 7:40 AM, PingRoundTheWorld said:

Oh wow! Thanks for the laugh :cheesy:I needed that!

What are you on? there are news reports about them misbehaving on a regular basis, and when you walk around Marine Plaza it's impossible not to see (and hear) them on their big bikes. They are violent (mostly towards other Middle Easterners, less common against other nationalities but it does happen too), they are obnoxious, and I'm pretty sure intimidating tourists and locals is illegal too.

Reminds me of Saudi Arabians in Dubai - every weekend they flood the place and cannot handle their alcohol. Seen a few dragged away by security just in one night.

Yet another bigot?

I wrote with regard to violence and criminality and the best you could come up with, was them riding around on motorbikes. 😊 You just made it up that they are violent. Just nasty. Violence is very rare. 

Why ignore all the prostitution and criminality that really goes on and instead focus on 19 year old kids just riding around and having fun? I've not ever had one of them even look at me sideways. They just ride around together, sit together, eat together... just teenagers having fun. I don't see them drinking alcohol and anyway what does Saudi Arabia have to do with the topic? Seems you might be too old to remember how it is to be young.