CNN’s John King Says Democrats Fear Trump On Track For Blowout 330 Electoral Vote Win

2 hours ago, jas007 said:

Current rumors have Biden withdrawing from the race this weekend.  There will be an open convention and he will not endorse Kamala.  So, she’ll be gone and the Democrats will nominate who?  

Whoever it is, they probably can’t beat Trump at this point.

I think he'll probably endorse Harris.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, jas007 said:

Current rumors have Biden withdrawing from the race this weekend.  There will be an open convention and he will not endorse Kamala.  So, she’ll be gone and the Democrats will nominate who?  

Whoever it is, they probably can’t beat Trump at this point.

Damn! Give the job to a female.....Minnie Mouse! From what I've seen in the past few years, America needs some one it respects and likes.....Give Minnie a crack at it, you can't look any sillier!

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, impulse said:

They have plenty of choices,  but none of them can win without BIC pens, the dead demographic, and the illegals that the NGOs registered on their way up from Darien Gap.  Even then, they'll be counting truckloads of post dated mail in ballots for days.

Pack of lies. You should be ashamed of yourself. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Biden will be replaced.

Prediction, Biden will release  his delegates either this Saturday or Sunday . Harris will be the favorite . 

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Prediction, Biden will release  his delegates either this Saturday or Sunday . Harris will be the favorite . 

Yes that's pretty much confirmed now.

Open convention it is 

3 hours ago, jas007 said:

Current rumors have Biden withdrawing from the race this weekend.

So then, Biden has wisely chosen to wait until Buddhist Lend Day?

Obviously, Biden is expecting to receive Enlightenment before Monday.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, impulse said:

You can't shame me.  I'm in good company.  Only 61% of voters think that Biden won legitimately. 

As early as December, 2020, 126 congressmen and 18 states agreed with Paxton of Texas that there was enough voting irregularities to delay the confirmation until they could be litigated.

Overall, 61% of Americans say Biden did legitimately win enough votes to win the presidency, and 38% believe that he did not. Among registered voters who say they cast a ballot for Trump in 2020, 75% say they have doubts about Biden’s legitimacy.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/08/03/politics/cnn-poll-republicans-think-2020-election-illegitimate/index.html

MonmouthSurvey.jpg.02336e487474295f128acb74a22fc431.jpg

https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institute/documents/monmouthpoll_us_062023.pdf/

It's quite possible to run a country where 30% disagree with the majority.  But you can't run a legitimate country when 30-38% think the election was stolen.  That's a recipe for disaster.

Why is it 61 percent who believe that Biden was elected legally?

Just take a look at the bell curve, and the standard-deviation demarcations.

Only when we get past TWO STANDARD DEVIATION lines to the RIGHT, do we begin to see people in the US that can be considered half-way sane.

The bell curve is also called the Normal Curve, but anything to the LEFT of 2 lines of standard deviation is non-normal in the USA.

image.png.c028c2a242f5ec1d40c1f7335a9774e8.png

This means that only 2.1 percent of Americans are not superstitious.

When will this change, and when will Americans become atheists and skeptics?

IDK.

But, until Americans become skeptics, or absolute atheists, (none of this agnostic-cop-out please), I refuse to take the other 97.9 percent seriously.

By the way, the 68.2 percent, within one SD of the Mean, are truly WACKO!

Why?

Because this is the huge Group of Americans who have bought into the American Dream without first doing any due diligence or evaluation.

BE SKEPTICS People!

Best regards,

Gamma

Edited by GammaGlobulin

3 hours ago, impulse said:

She's actually their best and maybe their only hope to beat Trump.  If they can convince her to run.

I don't want her; (Mrs. Obama) !

If she is elected, or if Trump is re-elected...

I will leave the USA in protest !!!

And, never return !!!

Edited by GammaGlobulin

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

So, in the eyes of Democrat History, Biden will go down as having destroyed the hopes for the election of 2024, due to his delusions of his importance and invincibility, and mythology of being the come-back-kid.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

So, in the eyes of Democrat History, Biden will go down as having destroyed the hopes for the election of 2024, due to his delusions of his importance and invincibility, and mythology of being the come-back-kid.

No.

He's exiting. 

There will be an open convention. 

24 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Don't count your chickens before the hatch 

49 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

So then, Biden has wisely chosen to wait until Buddhist Lend Day?

Obviously, Biden is expecting to receive Enlightenment before Monday.

Not at all, I said it in another post that Biden if he had to, would  withdraw after the republican convention. The reasons I gave were were that he was waiting to see how this thing played out in terms of polling and support for him, but as important, petnaps even more so,   to have the republicans waste  their convention ammunition on him . Him withdrawing right after the republican convention will cheat trump from his post convention bump.  

52 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Not at all, I said it in another post that Biden if he had to, would  withdraw after the republican convention. The reasons I gave were were that he was waiting to see how this thing played out in terms of polling and support for him, but as important, petnaps even more so,   to have the republicans waste  their convention ammunition on him . Him withdrawing right after the republican convention will cheat trump from his post convention bump.  

OK.

Then good analysis.

10 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Still, drug taking is NO ANSWER.

We should stay as sober as possible, if for no other reason than to watch and enjoy the drama ahead.

Having no wish to watch the finale to the world as it was in the most part of my life, if they ever legalise MJ in NZ I'm gonna be high till my end.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1