Indians pooping on the beach in Canada.

1 hour ago, MalcolmB said:

Reminds me of that British bloke who took a dump in the Bangkok street a few weeks back and washed his ass in the spirit house pond.

And then the other fellow pissing in the middle of Bangla road last week.

Fair call.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Polite of them to dig a hole and then cover it up. We don't see such courtesy from the superior Western types. San Francisco at least has a poop map.

image.jpeg.4a4c85cb6f658b3152f897fb253ffea8.jpeg

Which the Brits lack in the Islamic Republic of the UK, so I suppose must scrape their shoes more often.

With many public toilets now permanently closed and council budgets for street cleaning under pressure, public toileting or “wild toileting” has become a commonplace nuisance, from the streets of London’s Soho to the races at Cheltenham, reported The Guardian.

--Lose-loos situation: the demise of public toilets in the UK

Residents of Sunderland have been warned to stop “defecating and urinating” in the city centre.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Kinok Farang said:

Yes,my wife and kids have brown faces too but i've never seen them take a shiit on the beach.

Indeed, Thais are more civilised.

Crapping outside hasn't been a thing in most parts of the country for about 35 years.

Edited by FruitPudding

1 minute ago, FruitPudding said:

But it isn't considered normal by our standards. 

Correction:

It is not considered normal in some cultures.

In India, taking a carp, anywhere, is part of the present-day, and historical, culture in that land.

I am not saying that this is wrong.

It's only a matter of preference, which culture you prefer.

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Correction:

It is not considered normal in some cultures.

In India, taking a carp, anywhere, is part of the present-day, and historical, culture in that land.

I am not saying that this is wrong.

It's only a matter of preference, which culture you prefer.

Isn't that exactly what I said?

Where did you correct me?

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Isn't that exactly what I said?

Where did you correct me?

You stated:  "But it isn't considered normal by our standards." 

I was just embellishing upon it, and clarifying it, a bit.

We do not know what your standards might be.

And, this is really all about culture.

I have no idea concerning the culture in which you were immersed as a youth.

And so, I have no idea what culturally-instilled standards you might be referring to.

12 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I have no idea concerning the culture in which you were immersed as a youth.

And so, I have no idea what culturally-instilled standards you might be referring to.

Not <deleted>ting outside. That's the topic.

9 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Not <deleted>ting outside. That's the topic.

OK.

Fine.

And, I am merely pointing out that such behavior is considered acceptable in some cultures.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, BigStar said:

Polite of them to dig a hole and then cover it up. We don't see such courtesy from the superior Western types. San Francisco at least has a poop map.

image.jpeg.4a4c85cb6f658b3152f897fb253ffea8.jpeg

Which the Brits lack in the Islamic Republic of the UK, so I suppose must scrape their shoes more often.

With many public toilets now permanently closed and council budgets for street cleaning under pressure, public toileting or “wild toileting” has become a commonplace nuisance, from the streets of London’s Soho to the races at Cheltenham, reported The Guardian.

--Lose-loos situation: the demise of public toilets in the UK

Residents of Sunderland have been warned to stop “defecating and urinating” in the city centre.

Congratulations,you really know your shiit.

But seriously to go out and do your research on a harmless (i posted because i thought it was funny)subject like this just to be proved right is serious narcissistic behaviour.Please Chill.

6 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

If this is allowed maybe their Pakistani cousins could start doing the same on Blackpool beach

fyi... just as in most places in the west... like uk, sweden, france... migrant culture is slowly taking over native culture, it is what all the great heads of state want, a melting pot and so far it seems muslim culture is in the lead. 

555 hardly news.Been going on for years. Indians are well rooted in Canada ..parliament..on and on ,there was a <deleted> Premier of BC <deleted> WAY BACK...

4 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Don't respond to MalcolmB, he's a troll and just saying what he thinks will aggravate people.

Don't rise to the bait.

well said

IMG_1945.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

Congratulations,you really know your shiit.

But seriously to go out and do your research on a harmless (i posted because i thought it was funny)subject like this just to be proved right is serious narcissistic behaviour.Please Chill.

It isn't a matter of "proved right." That is your own projection. It's a matter of putting things into a larger perspective. In such a perspective, maybe your post isn't that funny.

The topic comes up now and then when bigoted Brits want to engage in a little bash. They'll never, ever forget, and bring up when they can, that a Chinese family let their little kid shiit beside a tree outside Central Mall in Pattaya. Maybe that little kid had an emergency and getting back into the mall and then up to the toilet on the 2nd floor was just going to take too much time. Who knows? So the topic had already been "researched." 

2 minutes ago, BigStar said:

It isn't a matter of "proved right." That is your own projection. It's a matter of putting things into a larger perspective. In such a perspective, maybe your post isn't that funny.

The topic comes up now and then when bigoted Brits want to engage in a little bash. They'll never, ever forget, and bring up when they can, that a Chinese family let their little kid shiit beside a tree outside Central Mall in Pattaya. Maybe that little kid had an emergency and getting back into the mall and then up to the toilet on the 2nd floor was just going to take too much time. Who knows? So the topic had already been "researched." 

Ok,if you have already researched this subject you already know more about this than me.

So in your expert opinion,who are the best "outside shiiters,Indians or Chinese?

4 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

Yes,my wife and kids have brown faces too but i've never seen them take a shiit on the beach.

My exwife took a shiit right on the road one time.  It was that or disaster-pants and a messed up car seat.  She had sudden, serious stomach issues and there was no time for her to do the doo without soling herself.  it was an emergency.  And she was quite embarrassed.

Now I can just imagine an Indian couple driving down the highway that day.

"Well look at those American white folk.  Just shiiting anywhere they please.  Look there, right on the side of the road! <tsk tsk tsk> Can't wait to tell the folks back home of these uncivilized Americans."

Of course no doubt they published that on social media like you did.  I hate to say it, and the pun is intended, but we are animals and sometimes shiit just happens. 

Edited by connda
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, connda said:

My exwife took a shiit right on the road one time.  It was that or disaster-pants and a messed up car seat.  She had sudden, serious stomach issues and there was no time for her to do the doo without soling herself.  it was an emergency.  And she was quite embarrassed.

Jeez thanks for that important information just as I’m getting ready to have dinner.

Edited by novacova
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, connda said:

Now I can just imagine an Indian couple driving down the highway that day.

"Well look at those American white folk.  Just shiiting anywhere they please.  Look there, right on the side of the road! <tsk tsk tsk> Can't wait to tell the folks back home of these uncivilized Americans."

Of course no doubt they published that on social media like you did.  I hate to say it, and the pun is intended, but we are animals and sometimes shiit just happens. 

Hahaha,did you get chance to film it?

Only joking,i think we have all had that experience at least once in our lives but it is not the norm.

Indians and Chinese however seem to just take a dump wherever they want.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, connda said:

You are just promoting and spreading racism.  And it is racism.  "White is right," hey Kinok Farang

I'm married to a Asian "person of color" and I'm really, really tired of these adventures into racist invectives aimed at non-white, non-European cultures, races, and ethnicities, especially those that are from Asia, the Middle East, and Africa.  Diversity?  Try some freaking tolerance. 

We are obliged to tolerate many things these days that back in the day would have been considered unthinkable,   If you are suggesting that we should  now consider defecating in the street, or on the beach, or anywhere else in public,  as acceptable behaviour for fear of offending the  cultural and ethnic sensitivities of none europeans . then I think that for most of us, that  would be a bridge to far