Anyone thinking of voting for Trump over Kamala Harris should consider this…

On 7/24/2024 at 10:04 AM, frank83628 said:

and had Hillary and the DNC not cheated Bernie out of the race the whole world could have been totally different. so basically her and the dnc are to blame for the last 8 years, because they tried to cheat and still lost!

While observing that the majority of American citizen voters did vote for Hillary (I was not one of them), I agree that there is justified frustration/anger at both major US major political parties.

On 7/22/2024 at 3:33 PM, Yellowtail said:

It will not be Kamala. 

Anyone voting for Trump and buddy Vance are as mad as those two , and don’t belong anywhere near politics or positions of importance. Dangerous.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, geisha said:

Anyone voting for Trump and buddy Vance are as mad as those two , and don’t belong anywhere near politics or positions of importance. Dangerous.

I like Trump and Vance, and I will vote for them happily. But then I'm not smart enough to want "...open borders, a packed court, the first and second amendments overturned, men in women’s bathrooms, locker rooms and jails, genital mutilation of children and gay sex instruction books in grade schools..."

If I wanted those things, I would vote for the leftist. 

On 7/24/2024 at 6:58 PM, simple1 said:

With over 100 ex trump staff, including his senior policy adviser Stephen Miller working on the policies, which do mirror some of trump's prior rhetoric, I find it unbelievable trump has had no input nor supports the Project 2025 policy goals. trump is a well known liar as well as indulges in misinformation, disinformation practically every few minutes he talks in public. It's just incredible how much trump BS his followers adsorb and regurgitate. To support trump's disinformation Miller has now distanced himself from the project - lol

https://abcnews.go.com/US/pro-trump-group-asks-removed-project-2025-advisory/story?id=111896330

Why should Trump answer questions about it? 

I think it's great, why do you not like it? 

On 7/24/2024 at 10:04 AM, frank83628 said:

and had Hillary and the DNC not cheated Bernie out of the race the whole world could have been totally different. so basically her and the dnc are to blame for the last 8 years, because they tried to cheat and still lost!

I cannot disagree. They caused me to vote Green.