Man Kills 2-Month-Old baby in Thailand, After Mother Refuses Sex

webfact

13 minutes ago, Maitdjai said:

Sure you can share what you want. I can comment on it how I want. And I decide by my self what I ignore, or don't.

What you described, I can see everyday in the news, without "brain plopping", no worries.

I don't know where you lurking around, that you know, what's "real negative". 

The "comic" language at the end makes it even more credible. Lol.

Mmmm, first you say I cant and now you say im allowed and flip it around, ok

I already mentioned some., but "real negative" again? well UK.

Husbands come home and bash their wife, thats already quit negative for wife and husband. Men's brain popped and starts hammering on wife on many occasions.

By the low attitude of those men, finally the woman's brain really pops and they kill their husband.

Not just one, but several are/were in prison for ending that hell for themselves.

You could see it positive, as women are "free" then, but it takes a real last negative action.

But guess you already did know about this.

And I call it, the popping of the brain.

Well good I made you laugh with the end, it creates positive endorfine.

3 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

Mmmm, first you say I cant and now you say im allowed and flip it around, ok

I already mentioned some., but "real negative" again? well UK.

Husbands come home and bash their wife, thats already quit negative for wife and husband. Men's brain popped and starts hammering on wife on many occasions.

By the low attitude of those men, finally the woman's brain really pops and they kill their husband.

Not just one, but several are/were in prison for ending that hell for themselves.

You could see it positive, as women are "free" then, but it takes a real last negative action.

But guess you already did know about this.

And I call it, the popping of the brain.

Well good I made you laugh with the end, it creates positive endorfine.

I think the incident reported in the OP is terrible, and quite outstanding enough.

To me, it doesn't matter what nationality, or what "tribe" this sick subject belongs to.

You came up with Gaza, Syria (you'd forget Israel, Oct. 7th), or the "real negative" things.

And then, in the end you talk about bashing, and beating husbands in the UK?

Killed by their wives, to end their martyrium?

With all due respect to the individual destinies and consequences.

That's whataboutism, and to me an inadequate relativisation of the incident. Smashing a toddler to death, in retaliation for not gettig sex.

Cavemen style. Period.

Sorry.

Edited by Maitdjai

2 hours ago, Maitdjai said:

I think the incident reported in the OP is terrible, and quite outstanding enough.

To me, it doesn't matter what nationality, or what "tribe" this sick subject belongs to.

You came up with Gaza, Syria (you'd forget Israel, Oct. 7th), or the "real negative" things.

And then, in the end you talk about bashing, and beating husbands in the UK?

Killed by their wives, to end their martyrium?

With all due respect to the individual destinies and consequences.

That's whataboutism, and to me an inadequate relativisation of the incident. Smashing a toddler to death, in retaliation for not gettig sex.

Cavemen style. Period.

Sorry.

No , I didnt forget 7 oct, but just made a random pop up summation. It is where to stop, as list is longer. 

I also could have implemented Brazil, where kids are/were shot on the streets by police, like fighting a cockroach plaque.

The bashing scene was to make clear about brain popping in another situation

Agree no kids involved, but they might have witnessed it and it could bring, new disrupted humans with crazy ideas.

All say of course "ah disgusting Thai man"  and he is, but then conclude it is merely with Thai men, nope you could say it is with men general.

It is, what is brought in news and Thailand sometimes bring out more of those stories then Western "civilized" countries.

Maybe Western "civilized" countries on purpose, hide? All is possible int this world.

How many times you read, parents murdered their kids in hot cars? It is murdered, cant make it any other way.

"Researchers analyzed 541 cases of children dying after being left in hot vehicles from Jan. 1, 2000 to Dec. 31, 2016,

528 of which involved one child and 13 of which involved two or more. Deaths were documented in 45 states."

Only USA already.

So first brain pop, kill them all. Parents , grandparents and so on. Selfish man cave actions, too cruel.

SBS (shaken baby syndrome) another thing what is happening and on which you dont hear that much.

with a risk of death of about 25% ! Tada, brain pop, kill them all, parents, caregivers, etc

Shaken not stirred, because baby cries !  

I believe 2 years ago, man (Myanmar I believe, but in Thailand) used baby for sex, as wife didnt want to have sex, was in Asean now. Again wide spread in news in Thailand, not any other country.

Then all people say, kill him. Instantly brain pop and write it down.

Never ever "heard" of anybody saying, kill Putin, kill Un, kill Assad, kill ...pick the rest yourself.

As they are all killing kids.

Well now you "heard".

Ok maybe too much info for you and too hard to handle, as you stated, "and to me an inadequate relativisation of the incident". Sorry.

14 minutes ago, xtrnuno41 said:

No , I didnt forget 7 oct, but just made a random pop up summation. It is where to stop, as list is longer. 

I also could have implemented Brazil, where kids are/were shot on the streets by police, like fighting a cockroach plaque.

The bashing scene was to make clear about brain popping in another situation

Agree no kids involved, but they might have witnessed it and it could bring, new disrupted humans with crazy ideas.

All say of course "ah disgusting Thai man"  and he is, but then conclude it is merely with Thai men, nope you could say it is with men general.

It is, what is brought in news and Thailand sometimes bring out more of those stories then Western "civilized" countries.

Maybe Western "civilized" countries on purpose, hide? All is possible int this world.

How many times you read, parents murdered their kids in hot cars? It is murdered, cant make it any other way.

"Researchers analyzed 541 cases of children dying after being left in hot vehicles from Jan. 1, 2000 to Dec. 31, 2016,

528 of which involved one child and 13 of which involved two or more. Deaths were documented in 45 states."

Only USA already.

So first brain pop, kill them all. Parents , grandparents and so on. Selfish man cave actions, too cruel.

SBS (shaken baby syndrome) another thing what is happening and on which you dont hear that much.

with a risk of death of about 25% ! Tada, brain pop, kill them all, parents, caregivers, etc

Shaken not stirred, because baby cries !  

I believe 2 years ago, man (Myanmar I believe, but in Thailand) used baby for sex, as wife didnt want to have sex, was in Asean now. Again wide spread in news in Thailand, not any other country.

Then all people say, kill him. Instantly brain pop and write it down.

Never ever "heard" of anybody saying, kill Putin, kill Un, kill Assad, kill ...pick the rest yourself.

As they are all killing kids.

Well now you "heard".

Ok maybe too much info for you and too hard to handle, as you stated, "and to me an inadequate relativisation of the incident". Sorry.

To make it short:

This is a disgusting, only in this case Thai, deplorable subject.

Not a "man"!

So, we partly agree and also disagree...

I'll let it go for now.

Nobody can save the world from shxt like that.

Cheers

Edited by Maitdjai

9 hours ago, bristolgeoff said:

I agree if he thought he deserved sex with the mother so soon after the baby being born then he will be in for a bigger shock inside.he will be the one saying enough today please

He didnt "deserve" anything, was not in a relation with her. She was married with someone else.

https://thethaiger.com/news/national/thai-man-kills-2-month-old-baby-girl-after-failing-to-rape-her-mother

So, dude demands sex and is refused. He then threatens to kill the baby, followed immediately by the mother buggering off leaving the baby behind. What mother would do that? 

The guy is guilty, but the mother is not 100% innocent in my opinion. 

On 7/24/2024 at 8:33 AM, brianthainess said:

Not for murderers and pleading guilty does not get you an Automatic 50% reduction on your sentence, so your post is mute.

If you care to read my post I stated that they are “releasing a lot of prisoners”I never stated that they were releasing murderers”

Perhaps you should remain mute if you cannot comprehend.

• Sad 1

Just now, StevieAus said:

If you care to read my post I stated that they are “releasing a lot of prisoners”I never stated that they were releasing murderers”

Perhaps you should remain mute if you cannot comprehend.

But my post was about Murderers !