Trump is Toast

I am thinking about placing a bet on Harris the laughing hyena beating Trump. I am not a betting man, but if after the initial few days are over, Harris trails in the polls and good odds are given, then I might have a flutter. 

11 hours ago, retarius said:

I am thinking about placing a bet on Harris the laughing hyena beating Trump. I am not a betting man, but if after the initial few days are over, Harris trails in the polls and good odds are given, then I might have a flutter. 

The problem is that anything can happen. Maybe someone will cheat.  I suppose a small bet might be ok for entertainment purposes, but that’s about it.

For polls to mean anything after the big change, wait for a few weeks after the democratic convention. 

If Harris isn't solidly ahead at that point, it would mean she's in trouble.

Of course national polls don't really matter but they do indicate trends.

My prediction is that she will be solidly ahead at that time which would still mean a close election. 

13 hours ago, Jingthing said:

For polls to mean anything after the big change, wait for a few weeks after the democratic convention. 

If Harris isn't solidly ahead at that point, it would mean she's in trouble.

Of course national polls don't really matter but they do indicate trends.

My prediction is that she will be solidly ahead at that time which would still mean a close election. 

Don’t forget how “accurate “ the polls were in 2016.  

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, jas007 said:

Don’t forget how “accurate “ the polls were in 2016.  

Don't forget the only reason the polls were wrong was because the idiot FBI guy announced some stuff about the Trumped up email servers a few days before the election.

Edited by gargamon