Got a bit of spare time on my hands..

9 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Just stop it. You only irritate 90% of the forum members on a daily basis. Don´t you have better things to to? Just disappear!

You quoted me. You asked for an explanation. I gave you one. Now you are whining. Not my problem you fail to understand comments. It is your problem. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

stop kickin off with everyone, sue.

wind yer neck in a bit!

bob.

Don't worry Bob, she's a sort of Karen Number , says NOPE when actually she just means NO!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

You quoted me. You asked for an explanation. I gave you one. Now you are whining. Not my problem you fail to understand comments. It is your problem. 

....why are you so abrasive, sue?

I mean, I dislike gotfiddle as much as the next guy but I think you take it too far at times!

bob.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Why are you so angry and frustrated? Have a wonderful day. 

2 minutes ago, bob smith said:

....why are you so abrasive, sue?

I mean, I dislike gotfiddle as much as the next guy but I think you take it too far at times!

bob.

I'm sorry. 

Posted (edited)

On-topic update: 

Tragic Songs of Life by The Louvin Brothers (1956)

well worth a listen if you are into country!

bob.

Edited by bob smith

3 minutes ago, Terrance8812 said:

Dogtag is a bit covered with grime and difficult to read. Trying not to wake her up too. Looks like "B0B".

Flip the tag over.... I bet it says susanlea 

19 hours ago, bob smith said:

In the coming months running up to Christmas I'm going to have a little time on my hands, perhaps more than I would like to have, to be honest..

and with all that free time, what is a man to do?

Well...

A few weeks ago I ordered two books:

1001 Albums To Hear Before You Die

1001 Movies To Watch Before You Die

they have both just arrived.

My plan is to go through each album and each movie 1 by 1 over the coming months.

Each night I will make a cup of tea/glass of wine and kick back with a film, whilst each morning I will kick back with an album.

and why not? should keep me out of trouble for a while anyway 🙂 

hopefully there are some hidden gems lurking within these pages.

bob.

Probably not on the list of films Bob but yesterday watched Chopper about the Australian 'madman' Mark Read (played by Eric bana). Pretty gruesome but enjoyed it.

Another great film that I'd imagine not many have stumbled across is 'Once'. Got one of the guys from the commitments in it. It's about 20 years old and really tugs at the heart strings. Set in Dublin. Great soundtrack, great movie so should tick both your boxes at the same time. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Keeps said:

Probably not on the list of films Bob but yesterday watched Chopper about the Australian 'madman' Mark Read (played by Eric bana). Pretty gruesome but enjoyed it.

Another great film that I'd imagine not many have stumbled across is 'Once'. Got one of the guys from the commitments in it. It's about 20 years old and really tugs at the heart strings. Set in Dublin. Great soundtrack, great movie so should tick both your boxes at the same time. 

Classic Chopper...

Let's see if it is on my 1001 list!

you never know, and if it is then that means I will be watching it.

bob.

7 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Classic Chopper...

Let's see if it is on my 1001 list!

you never know, and if it is then that means I will be watching it.

bob.

Try the latest Tom Hardy film; The Bikeriders

24 minutes ago, Keeps said:

I genuinely have no idea what warranted a 'sad' emoji to my above post offering a suggestion for a couple of movies, nor do I particularly care. However, show your face coward, at least give a reason for it. 

If you think one or both of the choices are rubbish then fair enough. 555

2 hours ago, bob smith said:

I 'm on my way.

gimme chance!

bob.

bob,  I couldn't last another minute without a cold bottle ... I went and got 3 and i'm just about to get another ...

I couldn't wait ...    I need it to get through the Thai factor every day ...  they just do my head in     !  :drunk:

• Love It 1

4 minutes ago, steven100 said:

bob,  I couldn't last another minute without a cold bottle ... I went and got 3 and i'm just about to get another ...

I couldn't wait ...    I need it to get through the Thai factor every day ...  they just do my head in     !  :drunk:

same mate.

i'm about to crack my 5th now.

bob.

• Thumbs Up 1

I live in a country where I can't even communicate ... and in my condo the builder installed all the light switches upside down. 

what could possibly go wrong ...  ! 

Edited by steven100
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, steven100 said:

and in my condo the builder installed all the light switches upside down. 

no wonder they only make 300 baht a day.

bob.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Just stop it. You only irritate 90% of the forum members on a daily basis. Don´t you have better things to to? Just disappear!

Normally, I only agree with less than half your posts (although you seem to have turned your Brit baiting down a notch recently 555) but this one I agree with wholeheartedly 👍

19 minutes ago, Keeps said:

Normally, I only agree with less than half your posts (although you seem to have turned your Brit baiting down a notch recently 555) but this one I agree with wholeheartedly 👍

Thanks! Actually, I have not only taken it down a notch. Have not been Brit bashing at all lately.

• Thanks 1